Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 19, 2010 5:52 PM

Jun 2010
Well, he's clever and strong especially when he's in his night form. That's definitely the first thing I like about him because I dislike stupid characters..they annoy me.. And one more thing..he's hot!

What isn't there to like about him?! so tell me....

incarnateAug 8, 2010 11:02 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 22, 2010 7:49 PM

Dec 2009
I agree, He looks completely awesome in his night, youkai form. He's also very strong. His day form looks good too, so I don't mind seeing day form, I can't wait for the anime to show more night form. So far, I can't find anything I could dislike him at.
Jul 22, 2010 7:50 PM

Mar 2010
Well the thing i like about Rikuo Nura, is that he is cute and acts nerves all the time because he doesn't want his friends to know anything about the Yōkai. On the Night side I like how he looks amazing. They did a wonderful job on making his character. His personality is quite awesome as well.

Anime > Naruto // Made by Me :)
Oct 30, 2010 4:55 PM
Sep 2008
For starters, I find him an interesting main character in ways. He may have the usual hesitant, reluctant hero theme going on, but he is also someone who begins to embrace that role eventually (at least, more so than most other characters, and shows responsibility). I find it interesting in how he will accomplish the role of the new Nura Clan leader, since the reputation of that society is already established in ways, and that he will have to deal with all the societies that are somewhat against him, human AND youkai. (Especially the onmyouji/youkai hunters).

Day Rikuo seems to have that sort of development plenty. Night Rikuo is also interesting, yet I hope that he would become more nuanced eventually like the Day Rikuo in some ways, even though he is quite awesome.
Nov 10, 2013 10:07 PM

Oct 2013
i think he's a cool character because he's strong but doesnt use is power to abuse, he protects both humans and yokai even though he hated yokai in the beginning he grows as a person over the course of the series
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » MEMBERSHIP CARDS [OPEN]

incarnate - Jul 22, 2010

49 by Death_Raja »»
Dec 4, 2013 12:45 AM

» 25+ Member Cards~ [CLOSED]

Tailee - Aug 5, 2010

22 by DestinySora »»
Sep 8, 2010 4:35 PM

» WANTED ADMINS AND OFFICERS

incarnate - Jul 23, 2010

3 by -Hotaru_ »»
Aug 16, 2010 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.