Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 28, 2010 1:26 PM
Mar 2010
Since the wonderful owner gave me permission, I will proceed and give you the wonderful world of rp, or roleplay x33 This is taken place back before anything began (episode 1?), namely the part where Keiichi got back from the funeral. We'll be controlling the story from there, but try to make it unique and not like one of the question/answer arcs xPP

How to roleplay:
1. Select a character, and let me know through post or PM
2. Check for any posts, see how they're written
3. Write one for yourself, whether it's adding on to the scene or a simple prequel/sequel to it (ex: "Satoko then came into the room, curious to know about the situation")

Anyways, here's our cast of characters~

Maebara Keiichi - Matombo

Keiichi's dad - [OPEN]

Keiichi's mom - [OPEN]

Ryuuguu Rena - lilfriend400 (<3)

Rena's dad - [OPEN]

Sonozaki Mion - [OPEN]

Sonozaki Shion - [OPEN]

Sonozaki Akane - [OPEN]

Tatsuyoshi Kasai - [OPEN]

Houjou Satoko - [OPEN]

Houjou Satoshi - [OPEN]

Houjou Teppei - [OPEN]

Mamiya Rina - [OPEN]

Furude Rika - [OPEN]

Rumiko Chie - [OPEN]

Jiro Tomitake - [OPEN]

Takano Miyo - [OPEN]

Kyosuke Irie - [OPEN]

Kuraudo Oishi - [OPEN]

Akasaka Mamoru - lilfriend400 (temporary)

Kiichiro Kimiyoshi - [OPEN]

Kimiyoshi Natsumi - [OPEN]

Ask me for more characters if needed for the arc.
lilfriend400Jul 6, 2010 11:26 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 28, 2010 1:27 PM
Mar 2010
OOC: I'll start then xP

--

Point of View: Rena Ryuuguu

I shaded myself with my hand from the light just that flew in from the window. Unable to close my eyes from the scorching sun, I gave in and sat up from my futon, making the blankets leave my arms. The usual routine --involving the teeth brushing, breakfast, changing-- came in and out like seconds.

By the time I pay attention to the time, it was --already-- at the point where I have to leave to meet Keiichi-kun. I slipped my shoes on with ease, said goodbye to my father, and walked out of the house with a fast pace, carrying my black book-bag. I then gone through the usual pathway to our meeting spot, which doesn't feel unusual since Keiichi-kun was only gone for a few days due to a relative's funeral.

Phew, made it in time. Now all I have to do is wait.

There was a huge wind, embellishing the sky with yellow leaves, as if the world was in flames. Cries of cicadas filled my ears with its wondrous chirps, never ceasing to be part of Hinamizawa's nature system.

I then noticed a figure running towards me.
Jul 6, 2010 7:08 AM

Jul 2009
aw you took rena ^^
then i have to take

Maebara Keiichi

Damn I'm late. I schould have packed my Schoolbag Yesterday 'cause the books where somewhere, since it was Hollyday.

I ran outof the House. 'Aw' The sun blends me directly into my eye's, but i continued moving and nearly ranned into the fence! Out of the Garden, to the right, down the Street, pass the fileds. There is the water mill allready and - there can be only one red hair like this - Rena-chan was ?still? waiting for me. No that can't be i simply ran so fast that i made some time good.

"Hah, hah, hah Konichiwa hah Rena-chan hah, hah"
The greatest archivment if the devil is, that people don't belive in his existence.
My Blog My Clan My Anime List My Manga List
Jul 6, 2010 11:30 AM
Mar 2010

"Ah, good morning, Keiichi-kun." I replied back to him with a happier expression, thankful that he made it in time for the usual walk, before noticing that he was a bit out of breath for the moment.

"W-Wah! Did you run all the way over here?" Questioning him, I then got out a fan that I usually pack inside of my bag to literally, well, fan him.
Jul 6, 2010 1:24 PM

Jul 2009

"Ahh~ than you, that'S a nice cold breeze"

I got myself together and we started walink to school (this time in normal speed).

"BTW Rena-chan where is Mion? Imean we are not to early today and when she isn't here jet she wont make it in time."

--

someone must join in for Mion
we need some advertising
The greatest archivment if the devil is, that people don't belive in his existence.
Jul 6, 2010 1:36 PM
Mar 2010
OOC: Hmm.. maybe you can create a sticky? x]

--

"Hmm.." I paused for a moment of thought, my hand on my chin as a habit, before coming up with a proper reason. "Maybe she already went to the school without us. Then again, Mi-chan might be busy with something else..."
Jul 6, 2010 2:20 PM

Jul 2009

"I wonder what she is up for again .."

We keept on walking, the sun was hot so we stayed in the shadow when there was any. Throught town we kame to the road with that wall on the left, up the hill and the forrest to the right. I looked at my whatch. 'hm .. i wasn't so late like i thought, maybe my alarm clock needs to be adjusted. HM! did i just hear something in the forest?' i stand still for a moment and locked, but then i hurryed to chatch up to rena again.
Jul 6, 2010 3:37 PM
Mar 2010

When I saw Keiichi running back to me again, his facial expression seemingly bothered by something, I then noticed the rustle of leaves. This then jolted me for a second, forcing me to look around, and yet...

...I found a kitty as it brush pass the bushes.
Jul 7, 2010 8:19 AM

Jul 2009

"A cute little kitten .. Don't you wanna take it home?"
I tould rena with an ironical smile.
MatomboJul 7, 2010 8:23 AM
Jul 8, 2010 7:18 PM
Mar 2010

I nodded with joy, my eyes now in the spark of my kyuute mode as I chase down the kitty with vigorous motivation.

"Hauuu~!"
Jul 12, 2010 4:10 AM

Jul 2009

"Rena we will be late!"
I shouted by running after her in the forest.
Jul 14, 2010 3:54 PM
Mar 2010

Hearing the words 'school' and 'late' were sufficient enough for me to flagrantly display my dismay at that fact, as I paced myself back on the road with the kitty snuggling in my arms (apparently, I am quite fast once I'm in a rush). Dashing with all my might (to school), I couldn't help but utter out the words that I sought to say before all this ruckus happened.

"I'm going to take you to school~!" I squealed away as the basking wind pound against my face, half noticing that Keiichi was trying to catch up with me.
Jul 15, 2010 5:27 AM

Jul 2009

"hah hah you are pretty damn fast! I hope you will be never following me with a billhook or somthing" I was slighly laughing about my bad joke as we walked down to school, but as we arrived we didn't see anyone in the front. I look at rena-chan as we started sprinting and when we got up the stairs, we ran directly into the priciple ringing the bell ..
"Komenasei, Komenasai .."
Jul 15, 2010 10:51 AM
Mar 2010

"S-Sorry for the lateness..!." An ounce of sweat sled down my side burn as I bowed my head to the crowd of people, half noticing that the kitty was still in my arms, before a voice pointed that out.

"No animals allowed in the classroom. Get that furry beast out!" I shivered when the teacher used her sharpening voice, as if it can inject the definition of fear upon all that dissatisfies her, as I paced my way out of the room to execute her orders.
Aug 18, 2010 9:14 AM
Mar 2010
OOC: Hmm, do you mind if I control multiple characters?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Membercards ( 1 2 )

Matombo - May 1, 2010

73 by Matombo »»
Nov 6, 2019 4:00 PM

» Psycho Moez Image thread

lilfriend400 - Jul 11, 2010

0 by lilfriend400 »»
Jul 11, 2010 12:38 PM

» Chatting threat!

kiur4646 - May 1, 2010

11 by lilfriend400 »»
May 18, 2010 10:09 PM

» 100 reasons why Rena is awsome!

Matombo - Apr 29, 2010

2 by lilfriend400 »»
May 16, 2010 10:10 PM

» Identification Thread

Matombo - May 10, 2010

1 by Gotomtom »»
May 12, 2010 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.