Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
CITY
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 21, 6:51 AM
Feb 2020
Amazing that this got an anime even though most people are going to be sad about nichijou not getting a season 2. This is still the next best thing.
Sep 21, 7:35 AM
Sep 2022
dont be sad
this is HOPE
KyoAni will probably make nichijou season 2 after CITY is done
Sep 21, 7:36 AM
Nov 2016
Let's gooooooooo
Sep 21, 9:10 AM

Dec 2021
Super hyped. Not a manga reader but love that Nichijou art style and antics. Excited to see another anime from the same author-studio combination.

𝓢𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓪
𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸
Sep 21, 9:27 AM
Jul 2023
This is the best morning of my life, i can't wait for 2025!!
Sep 21, 10:36 AM

May 2021
Can't wait to see what Midori gets up to all the craziness when the anime comes out.
Sep 21, 11:07 AM
Oct 2016
Let's goooo

Even if i wanted a second season of Nichijou this is still amazing, I can't wait to watch it
Sep 21, 11:39 AM

May 2019
I never expected this to get an anime adaptation.
I don't love the CITY manga as much as I love the Nichijou manga but I'm more excited for this than I would be for Nichijou 2. I can't wait to see & hear the new characters on screen...
Sep 21, 2:13 PM

Dec 2017
This is gonna be AWESOME. We're returning to the golden years of KyoAni... Haruhi up next, I can FEEL it.
Sep 21, 3:01 PM

Jun 2023
Super hyped bro, we won
Sep 21, 3:22 PM

Aug 2015
People said deer anime was gonna be the new Nichijou, it wasn't, but now we're actually getting it.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Sep 21, 3:41 PM
Oct 2010
I've never been so happy
Sep 21, 5:38 PM
Jan 2021
As someone who has read and written reviews of every volume of CITY, the hype is legit. This is going to be the comedy event of the decade. If you thought Nichijou was crazy, you ain’t seen nothing yet!
Sep 21, 10:31 PM

Nov 2023
I'm just a normal kyoani fan

So I'll be there no matter what!
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Sep 23, 9:59 AM
Apr 2024
I'm hyped for the adaptation. I read the manga last year and i enjoyed it.

BTW. I don't have high expectations because I've already read the manga, but for someone who hasn't read it, would expect it to be like Nichijou and may be a disappointеd.
Sep 23, 3:46 PM
Sep 2022
Jokuc said:
People said deer anime was gonna be the new Nichijou, it wasn't, but now we're actually getting it.

nokomid was nothing like PEAKchijou
Sep 24, 4:28 AM
Apr 2018
Reply to DonKotarak
I'm hyped for the adaptation. I read the manga last year and i enjoyed it.

BTW. I don't have high expectations because I've already read the manga, but for someone who hasn't read it, would expect it to be like Nichijou and may be a disappointеd.
@DonKotarak It probably won't be an exact adaptation, so even people who have read the manga will have some unexpected story points to be surprised by.

For comparison in the Nichijou manga Nano is already a classmate from the start and everyone knows she is a robot. This is drastically different from the anime version, where she only appears later as a transfer student and people don't start to question if she is a robot until later.
Sep 25, 1:15 PM

Jan 2021
NOT TSURUNE
oh my science kyoani xisters we just won....
now we just need them to escape the dragon maid hibike prison and they're back
This post has been fact checked
by peer reviewed sources!
Sep 25, 1:42 PM

Jan 2009
i might watch this one
Sep 25, 3:43 PM
Jan 2018
Nichijou, and this manga are both unique and carefully crafted works, with a lot of charm and surprising beauty. I have been hoping for more anime like this, so I am very excited for this. It's been 13 years since Nichijou.
Sep 25, 4:14 PM

Jul 2022
so I am a huge fan of kyoani but is it sad to say I have never heard of this before the anime got announced? I like to think I was a big fan of Nichijou but I never heard anything about city until now.

anyway I am here for it and it looks really funny!
Sep 25, 10:28 PM
May 2023
I CALLED IT. I read the manga and I absolutely loved the heck out of it. HYPE
Though one thing that caught me off guard was the VAs. Why Senku and Tsurune? Weird pick but I dig it.
Sep 25, 10:29 PM
May 2023
Though one thing that caught me off guard was the VAs. Why Senku and Tsurune? Weird pick but I dig it.
Sep 25, 10:29 PM
May 2023
Sep 25, 10:30 PM
May 2023
Sep 27, 7:33 PM

Jul 2021
Shikanoko was so trash that Kyoani had to bring back peak Arawi Keiichi.
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

Sep 30, 4:28 AM
Dec 2020
Goodbye deer anime, hello PEAK! We have City AND Grand Blue Season 2 announced. FINALLY SOME GOOD FOOD!!
Oct 5, 8:52 AM

Apr 2012
I already forgot about the anime about a deer girl.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.

More topics from this board

» Never seen Nichijou, can I go in this blind?

1Respect4People - Sep 21

9 by Waveshaper »»
Oct 16, 4:19 AM

» Prediction: One of the Best Looking Anime Yet

eli_shmeli - Oct 6

4 by Lone_Wayfarer »»
Oct 7, 6:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.