Forum Settings
Forums

What is the most sensational thing in anime?

New
3 hours ago

Nov 2019
What is the most sensational thing in anime? Mai girl here was only having a chance to talk with her idol, yet she already felt that way.

What a sensation!

Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

3 hours ago

Jul 2021
marin kitagawa's wet dripping pussy is the most sensational thing in all of anime. me and all my homies would kill to get a taste of that sensation.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

2 hours ago

Feb 2020
"What is the most sensational thing in anime?"

Panty shots and pout faces.
2 hours ago

Jul 2024
I believe there are lots of things in anime I find sensational like the Elaborate Transformation Sequences of characters undergoing magical or technological transformations like Sailor Moon’s or precure magical girls transformation or Goku’s Super Saiyan 500 metamorphosis or Jojo's stand evolution...
Beautiful Animation Scenes of Certain anime scenes stand out for me due to their breathtaking animation quality.
Also The classic Shonen Anime Power-Ups frequently featured during intense battles where main characters unlock new abilities or achieve power-ups levels like golden wind..

Unique Art Styles of Some anime like Jojo's characters design stand out for me due to their unconventional art styles or like the abstract visuals of Mononoke or the dreamlike quality of Paprika.

More topics from this board

» 🎖️Best Protagonist of all time & discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

nirererin - Aug 16

170 by internetguy214 »»
2 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7350 by TheBigGuy »»
3 minutes ago

» How do you think the best anime movies compare to the best non anime movies?

e5892 - 33 minutes ago

3 by e5892 »»
9 minutes ago

» Any Anime about Break dancing?

Old_School_Akira - Aug 16

17 by Hikinekomori »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » How cringe do you like romance anime/manga?

JaniSIr - Yesterday

23 by e5892 »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.