Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 24, 5:08 AM
Jan 2021
"Orb: On the Movements of the Earth" (Chi. -Chikyuu no Undou ni Tsuite-) TV Anime by studio MADHOUSE is scheduled to begin broadcasting OCTOBER 2024 + TEASER VISUAL.

- Main Cast:
* Rafal voiced by Maaya Sakamoto
* Novak by Kenjiro Tsuda
* Hubert by Show Hayami

https://x.com/SugoiLITE/status/1816071561465548969

Madhouse will have 2 animes airing in Fall, this one and the Trillion Game
Jul 24, 5:59 AM

Apr 2024
This is outsourced, isn't it? Ah, fuck
Jul 24, 6:02 AM
Mar 2021
Its so over πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Jul 24, 6:30 AM
Oct 2020
Woooow, was not expecting that, I was expecting 2025 or something

Also, why is just 2 anime a season such a big deal? They are a big company, 2 animes should be just fine, and if it looks as good as the visual, it's gonna be great
Jul 24, 6:41 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to CrunchyCrobat
Woooow, was not expecting that, I was expecting 2025 or something

Also, why is just 2 anime a season such a big deal? They are a big company, 2 animes should be just fine, and if it looks as good as the visual, it's gonna be great
@CrunchyCrobat Two anime series for the Fall season and an Overlord movie coming in September. We'll probably see a trailer tomorrow, which will make it easier to judge the production quality. However, the stills scream Dr. Movie is responsible for the production, even though it is labeled as being made by Madhouse.
Even character designs seem the same as in the manga, which is not a good sign. Overall the story is goated, but production qualities may make it less enjoyable.
It's a shame that most of Madhouse's resources have gone to work on Frieren.
Jul 24, 6:49 AM
Mar 2021
kageyama_shigeo said:
"Orb: On the Movements of the Earth" (Chi. -Chikyuu no Undou ni Tsuite-) TV Anime by studio MADHOUSE is scheduled to begin broadcasting OCTOBER 2024 + TEASER VISUAL.

- Main Cast:
* Rafal voiced by Maaya Sakamoto
* Novak by Kenjiro Tsuda
* Hubert by Show Hayami

https://x.com/SugoiLITE/status/1816071561465548969

Madhouse will have 2 animes airing in Fall, this one and the Trillion Game

Iam kinda disappointed by the production definitely looks like it’s been outsourced the manga is really good with a unique storyline and also it’s a great historical fiction which I’m a sucker for but still I’ll be watching it’s too soon to judge just based on a teaser.
Jul 24, 7:16 AM
Apr 2015
Reply to 18927
@18927 no
Its inhouse
Jul 24, 7:22 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to TGAvi
@18927 no
Its inhouse
@TGAvi Leaked still frames say otherwise tbh
Jul 24, 7:58 AM

Sep 2020
Anime weebs never change. Already started complaining without even checking out the trailer first. The screenshot looks totally fine and not every anime will look like Sousou no Frieren.

It's a dialogue heavy show hopefully they faithfully adapt the source material without skipping anything. I am more interested in knowing who is the director and music composer for this show.
Jul 24, 8:07 AM
Oct 2020
18927 said:
@CrunchyCrobat Two anime series for the Fall season and an Overlord movie coming in September. We'll probably see a trailer tomorrow, which will make it easier to judge the production quality. However, the stills scream Dr. Movie is responsible for the production, even though it is labeled as being made by Madhouse.
Even character designs seem the same as in the manga, which is not a good sign. Overall the story is goated, but production qualities may make it less enjoyable.

The designs looking like the manga... Is a bad thing? I really will never get what makes anime fans happy, they complain when the designs look different, they complain when designs look the same

And at least show some source of the supposed leaked footage, how am I supposed to even believe anything you say with no evidence to it

Also again, madhouse has not had any anime since frieren ended, considering the whole time frame they would have had for these, it's not too hard to believe that they will have good quality, I mean unlike this 2 seasons break, before frieren they had an anime for each season and still delivered, being pessistic like this is not right
Jul 24, 8:20 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to CrunchyCrobat
18927 said:

The designs looking like the manga... Is a bad thing? I really will never get what makes anime fans happy, they complain when the designs look different, they complain when designs look the same

And at least show some source of the supposed leaked footage, how am I supposed to even believe anything you say with no evidence to it

Also again, madhouse has not had any anime since frieren ended, considering the whole time frame they would have had for these, it's not too hard to believe that they will have good quality, I mean unlike this 2 seasons break, before frieren they had an anime for each season and still delivered, being pessistic like this is not right
@CrunchyCrobat You can find the images on the same X profile. Here: https://x.com/SugoiLITE/status/1816071992891846853 + comment below.

Character designs are the only issue the manga has. They are just ugly, so in this case it would be better to improve them in the adaptation, but it is what it is.
As I said, it'll be easier to judge once the trailer drops and the staff is revealed. Not gonna say much more about it until then.
The only thing makes me happy for now is that one of the characters shares Aizen's VA.
18927Jul 24, 10:34 AM
Jul 24, 10:11 AM

Sep 2020
18927 said:
@CrunchyCrobat You can find the images on the same X profile. Here: https://x.com/SugoiLITE/status/1816071992891846853 + comment below.

Character designs are the only issue the manga has. They are just ugly, so in this case it would be better to improve them in the adaptation, but it is what it is.
As I said, it'll be easier to judge once the trailer drops and the staff is revealed. Not gonna say much more about it until then.
The only thing makes me happy for now is that one of the characters share Aizen's VA.

None if the screenshots show any ugly designs so i don't understand what your problem is.
Jul 24, 10:37 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to L01MK
18927 said:

The only thing makes me happy for now is that one of the characters share Aizen's VA.

None if the screenshots show any ugly designs so i don't understand what your problem is.
@L01MK They could be better. I'm curious about how they'll look in motion. On the other hand, maybe that's what will make it a unique adaptation. Anyway, I'm more concerned about the animation than the designs.
Jul 24, 10:14 PM

Jul 2019
Reply to 18927
@18927 Considering trillion game is on the same season its highly unlikely that this will be the team that is actually just "dr movie", as trillion game is almost certainly that team. Dont get me wrong, there will be episodes outsourced to dr movie, as literally every show they have done since 2 decades ago that aint a fukushi production has had one dr movie episode or more. Will it be fully outsourced like police in a pod or Ai no idenshi? Probably not
Aug 8, 3:20 PM
Jul 2024
Animation is 6/10 at best
Sep 22, 8:58 AM
Mar 2022
Set in my country at the times of the Golden Age, great cast and Sakanaction with Yorushika responsible for OP and ED, two very good groups, and made by Madhouse. This one will be a gem, considering that manga is really good.
Sep 29, 1:01 AM
Jul 2024
Reply to VP2003boi
@18927 Considering trillion game is on the same season its highly unlikely that this will be the team that is actually just "dr movie", as trillion game is almost certainly that team. Dont get me wrong, there will be episodes outsourced to dr movie, as literally every show they have done since 2 decades ago that aint a fukushi production has had one dr movie episode or more. Will it be fully outsourced like police in a pod or Ai no idenshi? Probably not
@VP2003boi yeah trillion game will be mostly outsourced to dr movie, while leakers said that half of orb is outsourced to them too.
Oct 3, 11:43 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to 18927
@18927 half outsourced said by leakers
Oct 4, 1:39 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to Mackyreels
@18927 half outsourced said by leakers
@Mackyreels That's not what I meant, and f leakers.

Edit.: Right, at least not the whole season if they are correct
18927Oct 4, 1:52 AM
Oct 5, 5:01 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to Zerzo
Its so over πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
@Zerzo more like ORBVER GET IT? :V

More topics from this board

» English Dub?

AHxD_ - 16 minutes ago

2 by mobxmentality »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Chi.: Chikyuu no Undou ni Tsuite Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - 2 hours ago

7 by FarCritical »»
3 minutes ago

» Episode 4 Preview images and synopsis

18927 - Oct 16

7 by Peenutz »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Chi.: Chikyuu no Undou ni Tsuite Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 5

84 by sakurasyinks »»
8 minutes ago

» Polska gurom

Selianth - Oct 11

24 by smasherboy47 »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.