Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 30, 5:11 AM
Aug 2014
I really enjoyed this series, and am looking to pick up the manhwa now, however, I was wondering if I should read from the start or just pick up at chapter 26 where the anime finished. I read up to chapter 6 and the anime was pretty much identical in its adaptation, but I wanted to check with anybody who's read the source material as to whether they skipped anything that I should go back and read or whether I can simply continue on from where the anime finished.
Jun 30, 5:25 AM
Mar 2022
It had covered almost all the pages throughout the season

Start manhwa from chapter 24-25

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world.The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility.Everywhere you look in this world,wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well.As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist.The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love.
Jun 30, 6:27 AM
Jan 2020
so faithful the animation barely moves
Jun 30, 6:47 AM
Jan 2024
I would highly suggest picking it up from where you left off and read ahead it’s an awesome story and you will get sucked into it at least I did and I have yet been disappointed from that decision
Jun 30, 8:08 AM
Mar 2021
Ronninn said:
so faithful the animation barely moves

LMAO (character limit)
Jun 30, 9:15 AM
Sep 2016
Is MANHWA worth reading ? A lot of people have said some arcs drag (something about a gangster arc ?)
Jun 30, 3:22 PM
Mar 2021
Faithful? Yes - besides migrating it to Japanese audience like changing names and 500 won to 100 yen for example but the content basically is the same.

But that doesn’t mean that it’s a good adaption or that it does the manhwa justice
Jun 30, 3:26 PM
Mar 2021
Walker1121 said:
Is MANHWA worth reading ? A lot of people have said some arcs drag (something about a gangster arc ?)

there are two seasons. Season 1 is the fan favorite, the major plotline starts a few chapters after the anime ends.

Season two is like a cat and mouse game between hobin and the gangster you mentioned with a few sub plots that don’t really feel necessary at times but overall it’s still a fun read and the ending is quite nice imo.

Season one is definitely better tho
Jul 2, 3:36 PM

Feb 2021
Yes, but you need to read the manhwa form the last page of chapter 26.
Jul 20, 7:09 PM
Aug 2021
This anime was better than I expected, it's by far my favorite anime this season, I just have a question, do you guys think we will get a 2nd season? Or should I read the manhwa? The ratings and views are surprisingly low

More topics from this board

» Is this just because it's Korean manwha?

J2C - Jul 21

16 by Synx7 »»
Yesterday, 1:32 AM

» Do you read all comments that pop up?

FriendlyIncubus - May 19

9 by J2C »»
Jul 20, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26

71 by J2C »»
Jul 20, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24

31 by Basi7 »»
Jul 16, 5:36 AM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19

28 by TheColonel76 »»
Jul 13, 5:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.