Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 26, 6:53 PM
Aug 2022
Does anyone know where to read the source material. Typically I don’t like to read manga/Light novels online. I find reading the actual book far more immersive even if I have to spend money. But I can’t find any English volumes anywhere but I really wanna continue the story.

So if someone knows like a website or something to read this from I’d be grateful
Jun 26, 6:59 PM
Dec 2022
I'm a manga reader and the manga is way better plus the art is good but it's still behind the anime.
Jun 26, 7:01 PM
Sep 2010
The novels are great but sadly haven’t been licensed or even translated as far as I know. The manga resumed publication recently and might continue further than where the anime left off (the end of LN volume 3) and that at least does have a fan translation.
Jun 26, 7:04 PM
Aug 2022
tormaid said:
The novels are great but sadly haven’t been licensed or even translated as far as I know. The manga resumed publication recently and might continue further than where the anime left off (the end of LN volume 3) and that at least does have a fan translation.

Oh okay I see. I guess it will live in my dreams until it gets translated
Jun 26, 7:05 PM
Aug 2022
CheliosX said:
I'm a manga reader and the manga is way better plus the art is good but it's still behind the anime.

Ngl just personal preference but I’d rather read the base source material which is the light novel. Especially considering the manga’s behind the anime.
Jun 26, 7:06 PM
Dec 2022
Phantom_373 said:
CheliosX said:

Ngl just personal preference but I’d rather read the base source material which is the light novel. Especially considering the manga’s behind the anime.

It's fine. I don't read LNs but yes, the LN for this anime is what you should go for.
Jun 26, 7:12 PM
Aug 2022
CheliosX said:
Phantom_373 said:

It's fine. I don't read LNs but yes, the LN for this anime is what you should go for.

I only wanna read the ln because it’s the actual base source material. But it’s not because of personal preference or anything. (Although generally I do prefer light novels) I just like to read the actual source material for shows I really like.

But if the manga was the actual source material than I’d read it.

Although tbh when the manga goes past the anime I’ll probably read it because from what I’m hearing there’s no English translation for the light novel
Jun 26, 7:26 PM
Dec 2022
Phantom_373 said:
CheliosX said:

I only wanna read the ln because it’s the actual base source material. But it’s not because of personal preference or anything. (Although generally I do prefer light novels) I just like to read the actual source material for shows I really like.

But if the manga was the actual source material than I’d read it.

Although tbh when the manga goes past the anime I’ll probably read it because from what I’m hearing there’s no English translation for the light novel

Oh oh oh, that makes sense. No problem then. It'll be a while for the manga to catch up but you can wait.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12

20 by whitebeartigtig »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5

25 by whitebeartigtig »»
Yesterday, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29

35 by whitebeartigtig »»
Yesterday, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 26

38 by k_kindawatchAnim »»
Yesterday, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22

46 by whitebeartigtig »»
Yesterday, 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.