Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Why is there no episode poll pop-up when updating One Piece episode watch count?

New
May 27, 1:13 AM

Apr 2008
Does anyone else not get a popup redirecting to the episode discussion and poll after you +1 your episode watchlist? What's going on? One Piece is the only series where this happens. I always have to go to the forums to manually hunt for the episode discussion thread. Why?
May 27, 2:01 AM
Jun 2021
Hey fellow One Piece fans! I've been experiencing the same issue you're talking about - after updating my episode watch count, I don't get the popup redirect to the episode discussion and poll page. I've noticed that it's only happening with One Piece episodes, and not with other anime series.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has noticed this issue or if it's just me. Has anyone else tried updating their episode watch count and not getting the popup? I've tried checking the settings and browser cache, but nothing seems to be working.

I've been manually searching for the episode discussion thread on the forums, but it would be really convenient if we could get that popup redirecting us to the discussion page. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue or if there's a workaround?
May 27, 5:35 AM
Jan 2022
You people get pop ups?? 🤨
May 27, 5:48 AM

Sep 2016
Edit your One Piece settings and activate "Ask to Discuss"

https://myanimelist.net/ownlist/anime/21/edit
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Aug 17, 1:05 AM

Apr 2008
Reply to Zarutaku
Edit your One Piece settings and activate "Ask to Discuss"

https://myanimelist.net/ownlist/anime/21/edit
Wow you're lifesaver, thanks!

I wonder why it was switched off? If others have the same setting enabled, is it set that way by default? Cuz the default option for every other series seems to enable the popups. Odd.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1120 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 21

43 by Me_Mario »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1119 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 14

62 by Me_Mario »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 597 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wind_Sr - May 25, 2013

79 by TheAquilaSamurai »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Would you prefer that One Piece to be a seasonal anime or a long-running anime ?

KingSunWukong - Yesterday

15 by Abzy1239 »»
3 hours ago

» A new Shanks card has been drawn by Yuto Suzuki, the author of Sakamoto Days !!

Hickykissy - 4 hours ago

3 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.