Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 13, 2:50 PM

Feb 2021
So Sukuna lost when every sorcerer tried to kill him 1000 years ago. As far as I recall, it's not stated how, and instead of dying, he was sealed.

Given that he didn't die then, can Sukuna be defeated again without dying? Would that be a satisfying ending for Sukuna?

If Sukuna does lose (I doubt it), I feel he would have to die for the ending to feel worth it. What do you think about this?

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
May 13, 3:31 PM
Jun 2023
He didn’t lose 1000 years ago, he won. He chose to do the fingers so he could go to a new era where there would hopefully be stronger opponents
May 14, 1:45 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to Ricdumb
He didn’t lose 1000 years ago, he won. He chose to do the fingers so he could go to a new era where there would hopefully be stronger opponents
Ricdumb said:

Ah, I see. With that being said do you think death is a likely outcome for Sukuna though?

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
May 14, 2:05 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to ScuzzyBear
Ricdumb said:

Ah, I see. With that being said do you think death is a likely outcome for Sukuna though?
@ScuzzyBear I definitely do see Sukuna dying as an outcome. Yuji is a perfect counter to Sukuna with his soul punches separating Sukuna and Megumi and with the help of everyone else they have been slowly able to chip away at Sukuna. I also think Gege is going somewhere with all the binding vows Sukuna is making, sort of like they will all catch up at some point and put him in a bad spot or the restrictions he puts on his abilities makes it far more difficult for him to win.

More topics from this board

» They said you couldn't do worse for Gege, but they were wrong

Mehay012 - May 26

35 by thebrentinator24 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deg - May 22

115 by Dominic4 »»
Yesterday, 3:23 PM

» what chapter will s3 go to (manga spoilers)

BasedYosuke - May 24

15 by kArtCam »»
May 26, 12:13 PM

» worst shounen ever made?

FruitPunchBaka - May 7

45 by Gitown234 »»
May 26, 11:48 AM

» Do people really hate ch 261?

Khushal_v - May 23

27 by Gitown234 »»
May 26, 9:54 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.