Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 14, 8:49 AM
Aug 2023
Maybe i havent seen enough criticism surrounding demon slayer, but I still haven’t really seen anyone attack the anime for its animation. And in my opinion, the animation is well above average. That may just be me tho.
May 15, 2:42 AM
Mar 2021
GTRaijin said:
Naveen6662246 said:
Hey my Friend This anime Has the greatest Animation of all Anime ,it has won many awrds and Shocked the whole anime industry,groundbreaking works in all season,even if you take screen shot it looks like Wallpaper,this anime Released in 4k in cinemas,Demon slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba Revolutionized Anime Industry and took it to Whole new level,not even hollywood has this kind of visualls,they are mde in 200 to 300mln budget but this anime around 20 to 30mln budget works ,so no one can mach this quality

Tbh, F/SN:Heaven's Feel movie trilogy is still hands down Ufotable's best animation they had made so far. The art style of DS is what makes me feel kinda meh about it.

i meant whole UFOtable productions not oly demon slayer ,heaven's feel movis n unltd blde wrks especially wn i compared to hollywood
Anime Rules the world
May 15, 2:50 AM
Mar 2021
Leon888 said:
@Naveen6662246 This seems like a load of bullshit to me, Demon slayer doesn't have the greatest animation of all time, there are much better animated shows like the Fate series, then I don't understand this new level you're talking about, since there have always been shows high profile like One Punch man season 1, Attack on Titan, Mob pshyco 100, etc... then I don't even understand the comparison with Hollywood, the huge animation production houses produce products mainly in 3D, Demon slayer has an animation in 2D and in fact I would say that the quality of the images is much superior in Hollywood productions, also there are a lot of shows that match demon slayer: Jujutsu Kaisen, Fire Force, Frieren...

y aren't those shows crazy popular as kny,u see people always Find a way to talk shit about their favorite has been beaten
Anime Rules the world
May 15, 2:58 AM

Aug 2014
Naveen6662246 said:
GTRaijin said:

Tbh, F/SN:Heaven's Feel movie trilogy is still hands down Ufotable's best animation they had made so far. The art style of DS is what makes me feel kinda meh about it.

i meant whole UFOtable productions not oly demon slayer ,heaven's feel movis n unltd blde wrks especially wn i compared to hollywood

Please learn to write first. I'm getting brain damage trying to read what you write each time.
May 16, 12:53 AM
Mar 2021
@Leon888 then why it won best Animation for all seasons and including movie. wt ull say for that,
trollers always find a way to troll just ignore those shitheads
Anime Rules the world
May 16, 2:55 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to Kaitaka12
Leon888 said:
@Kaitaka12 Damn, did a simple question make you cry so much 😂?

I dont see myself crying though? If you want a true example of someone "Crying" or being offended it would be you, Considering your desperation to reply to every comment on this forum
@Kaitaka12 I don't understand why it would be wrong to respond to comments on a forum that I created?
May 16, 3:03 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to Alexioos95
Leon888 said:
Not many, but there are people who say it, that mainly the show is all brought about by the compositing and not by the animation

Well, as pointed out by multiple people, the compositing is actually part of what is animation.

It we talk about the fluidity of the movements instead, with the joints of key and in-between frames, then yeah, that statement is true (albeit categorizing it as "bad" is completely wrong in itself); the compositing, especially with the Digital team is what makes the works of Ufotable so visually stunning (on top of the color designers, for the vibrant red and green, especially). If you want an example, you can look at this short sequence (and if you have a little bit of time, at all of the video, she's really great) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYJ8Jgt8MwI&t=498s
Edit : There is that one too : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3R6cf6njz4
@Alexioos95 It was really interesting, I notice that you are the most knowledgeable person in here
May 16, 3:07 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to Naveen6662246
@Leon888 then why it won best Animation for all seasons and including movie. wt ull say for that,
trollers always find a way to troll just ignore those shitheads
@Naveen6662246 Because anime awards are always about popularity and not actual quality, look at 2023 Jujutsu Kaisen won almost everything at the Chrunchyroll Awards in categories where it wouldn't even deserve to win and many valid shows were excluded such as Heavenly Delusion , having said that, season 3 was heavily criticized for the disappointing animation that didn't live up to expectations, but I see you don't understand that...
May 16, 5:45 PM
Apr 2023
Leon888 said:
@Natedog22 I think they mean the special effects, saying it has good special effects but not great animation

How the hell do they think the special effects are moving? It because they’re animated
May 16, 11:44 PM
Aug 2023
Leon888 said:
@Kaitaka12 I don't understand why it would be wrong to respond to comments on a forum that I created?

Did I say it's wrong? It just shows your desperation to the point that your only argument to other people's comments are "Cry", which honestly is quite childish

Besides, your argument have already been refuted in the first place and you're needlessly carrying the discussion, You cannot prove demon slayer has bad animation when the entire community says otherwise.
May 18, 1:13 AM
Feb 2023
tonitoni8 said:
Animation nah... has the best Animation out there
A lot of Haters on the story though.
But sincerely an Easy Story = Easy to adapt (that's also why there's a lot of Isekai's)

have you watched redline
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2019

197 by MichaelGX »»
May 31, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2019

263 by MichaelGX »»
May 31, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2019

277 by MichaelGX »»
May 31, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Sep 28, 2019

571 by skatensleep »»
May 26, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-Stray - Sep 21, 2019

233 by skatensleep »»
May 26, 12:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.