Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 16, 6:25 AM

Aug 2023
I already forgot the story in manga, but i am guessing its all about Roxy in this S2 Part 2.

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
Apr 16, 6:33 AM
Apr 2021
not really, there's so much content this cour, and it is one of the best arcs on the LN imo
Apr 16, 6:58 AM
Jul 2020
Roxy does show up but it’s not all about her
Apr 16, 7:13 AM
Apr 2022
its mostly about Rudy and Sylphie. maybe the 3rd season
Apr 16, 7:27 AM
Jul 2023
ryoougi said:
not really, there's so much content this cour, and it is one of the best arcs on the LN imo

I've only read the manga and i have to say, the arc isn't that interesting, i dunno how different it is in the LN tho (since i started the manga before knowing about the LN)

btw will this course adapt the
or not?
Apr 16, 8:17 AM
Jul 2021
SweatyFingers said:
ryoougi said:

I've only read the manga and i have to say, the arc isn't that interesting, i dunno how different it is in the LN tho (since i started the manga before knowing about the LN)

or not?

It will. it's episode 6.
Apr 16, 8:25 AM
Sep 2022
"All about" would be incorrect, but she definitely will appear in this cour, since the opening tells us how far this section of the adaptation will go, which is volume 12 of the LN. That info doesn't mean anything if you aren't already in the know, but please be responsible and avoid looking into that if you care about spoilers.
Apr 16, 8:57 AM

Dec 2023
I miss Eris. Can't wait to see her come back in future seasons.
Apr 16, 9:28 AM
May 2023
SweatyFingers said:
ryoougi said:

or not?

The manga is a poor adaptation of the LN, starting with the school arc
Apr 16, 12:10 PM
Sep 2020
ryoougi said:

without any spoilers can you mention if there is going to be action or just same as last cour with no action?
Apr 16, 3:41 PM
May 2023
shank6010 said:
ryoougi said:

without any spoilers can you mention if there is going to be action or just same as last cour with no action?

There will be more action than last season
Apr 16, 4:11 PM
Dec 2023
shank6010 said:
ryoougi said:

way more bro, you just gotta be patient.
they don't show much in the trailers because they don't want to spoil.
Apr 16, 6:44 PM
Sep 2020
that's good to hear then

More topics from this board

» Episode 22 (Cour 2 Ep 10) Preview Images

MangagnaM - 49 minutes ago

3 by animejas »»
2 minutes ago

» Episode 22 (Cour 2 Episode 10) Preview video

animejas - 52 minutes ago

6 by animejas »»
3 minutes ago

» I'm not the only one who noticed right (no LN spoilers plz)

NevrTD - Jun 10

21 by animegamer245 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MegamiRem - Jun 9

210 by stevejawbs »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-Acheron - Jun 2

205 by Kami_Willis »»
Jun 12, 7:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.