Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
86--EIGHTY-SIX (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 18, 10:51 PM
Aug 2022
Guys I recently finished watching the series and I loved it a lot!.
So, can anyone of you (who has read the LN) please give me a detailed summary for the other volumes from 4 onwards!
Please! 🥺
K_AbhishekFeb 19, 12:15 AM
Feb 18, 11:51 PM

Oct 2020
board dele uske baad khud padhlio
Feb 19, 1:08 AM
Apr 2023
MIME_07 said:

bro how you know in which class he is.
Feb 19, 1:13 AM

Oct 2020
Reply to _Sanchay
MIME_07 said:

bro how you know in which class he is.
@_Sanchay I made an educated guess
Feb 19, 1:49 AM
Jul 2023
k_a, in book 4 they go back to republic cause they find a legion producing base over there and Lena is now the queen(commander or something) of all the 86 who survived, in the republic the 86 again face discrimination and hate even tho the white pigs are now weak and helpless, this they together go and break into the base to destroy the production type legion and take over the base, however in this a whole unit is wiped out by a super fast invisible legion unit called phoenix, in the end shin and the phoenix and trapped together and shin has removed it's invisible later but his undertaker unit is down and out so he gets out of his unit from a secret back exit and shoots it in a gap of it's armour to kill or, then suddenly liquid silver comes out of it taking the form of a woman and says "come find me"

in book 5:
they go to another country called the united kingdom of Roca goa as there is another production base there, they team up with the prince who commands the units of his own country which are kind of android girls who look like real girls but are robots that control their weapons and pilot their federals, their whole team sets up base at an old abandoned tower castle kind of thing and when the te sets out to get to the base the bridge gets destroyed and Dustin (a new character anju later falls in love with) and anju get abandoned for a few hours before shin finds them (btw this country is in a snowy area), then secretly the legion attack the base by getting shot their using a new legion type, only a few 86 units and Lena and prince were at the tower so defending it was tough, shin and everyone tried to break in but couldn't as the tower was surrounded by a pit and legion defending it, so the units of robot girls went into the pits and died themselves while stacking it up to make a hill they could climb over, this event traumatized the 86 as they say that this was the kinda future they wanted where they die meaningless deaths but after seeing this they changed, ok moving on they take over the tower again and face another phoenix but this time shin has more help to beat it so they trap it but it manages to escape and at the end of the book from the top of the tower they all see a legion unit with the personal mark of a goddess laying on the moon, this unit was the merciless queen(I'm not sure if that's what it was called) but she's the creator of the legion who became a legion.

in book 6: they get back on track and go to attack the base, they take over the base of the legion and in doing so at the end shin and a phoenix are again trapped alone in a lake of lava with small platforms, his unit is heating up and can't peform well but he somehow defeats it, but he's still trapped, he gets out of his unit but it's still too hot, hes about to die when suddenly the merciless queen of legion appears Infront of him but behind her the other jaggernuts and 86 follow who save shin and capture the legion creator alive(some say that she lead them to shin to save him)

in book 7: the were given a vacation to relax at a country called the alliance of wald and in this period it was mostly about the romance between shin and Lena building and stuff and shin interrogating the legion queen and in this time he finds out that all the legion can be shut down if they find a specific base where a member of royal blood of the empire must write a code, (only shin knows fedrica is the only one who can do this) at the end of the event there's a ball where shin and Lena dance together and at the end SHIN CONFESSSS HIS LOVE FOR LENA AND SHE KISSES HIM

in book 8: they go to a ground of call countries called the fleet countries which are ocean warriors, they need help of the 86 to fight a morpho unit being set up in the middle of a ocean legion base, since Lena hasn't confessed her love back yet shins a bit confused but he kisses Lena this time and says he will wait for her answer. they go on a huge Ship to the legion base and fight the legion they kill the morpho but suddenly they see the whole base is a huge legion unit ship with alot of railguns and guns, they barely escape cause a mytical creature of the oceans appears and attacks the legion but the legion ship also escapes, but most of the book shin had been knocked out into the ocean so theo was pulling off suicide stunts and in the end he loses his arm and can't fight anymore but helps them survive

I can't type more rn but if ur interested to know what happens next message me on discord, I have bought physical books for the whole series

my discord: .ssrs.
Feb 19, 1:50 AM
Jul 2023
K_Abhishek said:
So, can anyone of you (who has read the LN) please give me a detailed summary for the other volumes from 4 onwards!
Please! 🥺

check the replies I posted the summary
Feb 19, 2:32 AM
Apr 2023
MIME_07 said:
@_Sanchay I made an educated guess

I'm saying the same thing what if he isn't a student
Feb 19, 7:55 AM
Aug 2022
SSRSyt said:
k_a, in book 4 they go back to republic cause they find a legion producing base over there and Lena is now the queen(commander or something) of all the 86 who survived, in the republic the 86 again face discrimination and hate even tho the white pigs are now weak and helpless, this they together go and break into the base to destroy the production type legion and take over the base, however in this a whole unit is wiped out by a super fast invisible legion unit called phoenix, in the end shin and the phoenix and trapped together and shin has removed it's invisible later but his undertaker unit is down and out so he gets out of his unit from a secret back exit and shoots it in a gap of it's armour to kill or, then suddenly liquid silver comes out of it taking the form of a woman and says "come find me"

in book 5:
they go to another country called the united kingdom of Roca goa as there is another production base there, they team up with the prince who commands the units of his own country which are kind of android girls who look like real girls but are robots that control their weapons and pilot their federals, their whole team sets up base at an old abandoned tower castle kind of thing and when the te sets out to get to the base the bridge gets destroyed and Dustin (a new character anju later falls in love with) and anju get abandoned for a few hours before shin finds them (btw this country is in a snowy area), then secretly the legion attack the base by getting shot their using a new legion type, only a few 86 units and Lena and prince were at the tower so defending it was tough, shin and everyone tried to break in but couldn't as the tower was surrounded by a pit and legion defending it, so the units of robot girls went into the pits and died themselves while stacking it up to make a hill they could climb over, this event traumatized the 86 as they say that this was the kinda future they wanted where they die meaningless deaths but after seeing this they changed, ok moving on they take over the tower again and face another phoenix but this time shin has more help to beat it so they trap it but it manages to escape and at the end of the book from the top of the tower they all see a legion unit with the personal mark of a goddess laying on the moon, this unit was the merciless queen(I'm not sure if that's what it was called) but she's the creator of the legion who became a legion.

in book 6: they get back on track and go to attack the base, they take over the base of the legion and in doing so at the end shin and a phoenix are again trapped alone in a lake of lava with small platforms, his unit is heating up and can't peform well but he somehow defeats it, but he's still trapped, he gets out of his unit but it's still too hot, hes about to die when suddenly the merciless queen of legion appears Infront of him but behind her the other jaggernuts and 86 follow who save shin and capture the legion creator alive(some say that she lead them to shin to save him)

in book 7: the were given a vacation to relax at a country called the alliance of wald and in this period it was mostly about the romance between shin and Lena building and stuff and shin interrogating the legion queen and in this time he finds out that all the legion can be shut down if they find a specific base where a member of royal blood of the empire must write a code, (only shin knows fedrica is the only one who can do this) at the end of the event there's a ball where shin and Lena dance together and at the end SHIN CONFESSSS HIS LOVE FOR LENA AND SHE KISSES HIM

in book 8: they go to a ground of call countries called the fleet countries which are ocean warriors, they need help of the 86 to fight a morpho unit being set up in the middle of a ocean legion base, since Lena hasn't confessed her love back yet shins a bit confused but he kisses Lena this time and says he will wait for her answer. they go on a huge Ship to the legion base and fight the legion they kill the morpho but suddenly they see the whole base is a huge legion unit ship with alot of railguns and guns, they barely escape cause a mytical creature of the oceans appears and attacks the legion but the legion ship also escapes, but most of the book shin had been knocked out into the ocean so theo was pulling off suicide stunts and in the end he loses his arm and can't fight anymore but helps them survive

I can't type more rn but if ur interested to know what happens next message me on discord, I have bought physical books for the whole series

@SSRSyt
thanks for the summary
Feb 19, 8:14 AM
Aug 2022
SSRSyt said:

in book 5:

well, I am not able to find you on the discord but if you have the time then please send me the friend request on discord
my discord user name : K_Abhishek#2523
Feb 19, 8:59 AM
Jul 2023
K_Abhishek said:
SSRSyt said:

in book 5:

@SSRSyt
thanks for the summary

np bro anytime, anything for a fellow 86 fan
Feb 24, 9:07 AM
Apr 2019
K_Abhishek said:
Please! 🥺

kyu nhi ho rhi padhai?
exam bagal mei aagye hain, life mei kucch krna h

agar aisa hai, toh kyu nhi ho rhi padhai?

More topics from this board

Poll: » 86 Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2022

535 by riwandha »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » 86 Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2021

155 by Ronin_4011 »»
May 20, 5:28 AM

Poll: » 86 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

340 by HYPERCOE »»
May 15, 12:11 PM

» Light Novel after anime??

RadicalSanta - Oct 11, 2022

22 by Rob7 »»
Apr 30, 11:53 PM

Poll: » 86 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2021

239 by Rob7 »»
Apr 30, 9:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.