Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 15, 7:28 PM
Dec 2019
"i'll need to give the love of my life to other person" These words destroy me .
Kazune cared to Koyomi, staying with him even that he choose to give his life to "save" Shiori, and in the blue you'll see that she will stay with him in every other world.
I don't know why everyone care more about Shiori than Kazune?
Feb 15, 7:33 PM
Jun 2023
When I see red where is the flashback About the married life between Kazune and Koyomi makes me cried badly :(
Feb 15, 10:18 PM
Apr 2023
Blue is so much better than red because of her alone. I can only dream of having a spouse who cares as much about me as she did for Koyomi
Feb 16, 12:41 AM
Nov 2023
Ghefira said:
"i'll need to give the love of my life to other person" These words destroy me .
Kazune cared to Koyomi, staying with him even that he choose to give his life to "save" Shiori, and in the blue you'll see that she will stay with him in every other world.

Sorry but i dearly care and support Kazune ....i think Shiori's support was so soooo much less to the mc .....her one mistake caused so much ......

this was really sad tbh....kazune giving up everything !!
Feb 16, 11:40 AM
Aug 2022
coz the moments he lived, moments he enjoyed were with shiori and noy kazune, I agree she is the most amazing person but the weight drops on the side of shiori,
Tell me how would you feel that you lost parents your body and your lover, you cannot feel his sense of touch, even though you can see him but he cannot see you, you did not even passed in to heaven or anything you're just stuck there and you see your love everyday how would you feel,

No you don't understand the pain of shiori

I totally agree that kazune has suffered but compare to shiori it was nothing,
Remember kazune willingly chose her suffering but shirori suffering was not chosen, shiori has suffered much much more than kazune
Feb 16, 11:43 AM
Aug 2022
Ghefira said:

you say it yourself , he intended to "save" shiori and tell me you'll leave your love in eternal pain because someone loves you, you saw kazune's love but you did not saw koyomi's live or shiori's love, he did too sacrificed his entire life in order to SAVE his love

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku ga Aishita Subete no Kimi e Episode 1 Discussion

Darkminato1 - Nov 13, 2022

38 by CarbonMD »»
May 9, 9:50 AM

» Thoughts on Shiori?

arinthach - Sep 13, 2023

2 by CarbonMD »»
May 9, 5:59 AM

» 'BOKU' FIRST 'KIMI' THEN!!!

mufarari - Jun 20, 2023

8 by mafd12 »»
Feb 15, 8:02 PM

» Watch order(IMO)

buzz737 - Apr 29, 2023

9 by Sparkletopia »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:46 PM

» did not understand

_KET - Apr 23, 2023

14 by Hystique »»
Jun 3, 2023 12:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.