Jan 16, 4:13 PM
Sep 2021
I KNEW THIS WOULD BE GOOD
Jan 16, 4:55 PM

Jun 2015
It looks amazing. I can’t wait
Jan 16, 8:54 PM
Jul 2022
Looks fkin amazing! I can't wait to watch it.
Jan 16, 9:47 PM
Feb 2021
Its going to be one of the best anime movies
Jan 16, 10:20 PM

May 2020
straight up cried while watching this trailer
Jan 17, 12:13 AM
Apr 2020
This is already looking phenomenal, the staffs outdid themselves
hopefully the movie releases as soon as possible in streaming services
Jan 18, 9:44 PM
Dec 2021
ugh i wish it had english subs but still, looks PHENOMENAL! can’t wait
Jan 20, 4:18 AM
Jan 2017
One of the most spoiler filled trailers I have seen in my life. Almost hoping non manga readers don't find the trailer.
Jan 21, 9:15 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to Zimzky
One of the most spoiler filled trailers I have seen in my life. Almost hoping non manga readers don't find the trailer.
@Zimzky Well, I'm not a reader of the work and with the trailer I was much more excited. This is due to the fact that all those scenes have no context for me, and I really want to know what is going to happen, I believe that a good trailer has that purpose.
Feb 1, 9:38 PM

Apr 2022
Ling tosite sigure also worked on the theme song that Ano sings so this is gonna be worth looking forwards to
Mar 7, 7:47 AM
Feb 2017
I AM SO FUCKING HYPED, THANK GOD! I wanted Sugita Tomokazu as Ontan's big bro but Isobeyan is also fine. Most importantly, I look forward to the new merch and figures that will come out thanks to the movie.
Mar 7, 7:53 AM
Feb 2017
Reply to Zimzky
@Zimzky One way to think about it is, we read manga for years and spoilers are a big deal. But it really shouldn't matter that much when it's just a movie you will consume in hours. It should be obvious that the movie will be more than just high school girls fooling around. Hence the explosion, Ooba face glitch and more. Still, I agree that they could reveal less.
Mar 7, 8:15 AM
Jan 2017
Sadaemon said:
@Zimzky One way to think about it is, we read manga for years and spoilers are a big deal. But it really shouldn't matter that much when it's just a movie you will consume in hours. It should be obvious that the movie will be more than just high school girls fooling around. Hence the explosion, Ooba face glitch and more. Still, I agree that they could reveal less.

My biggest gripe is the spoiling of a character death. I like to draw my lines there. I get that much of the stuff in this trailer isn't a spoiler to people who have no idea what's going on but to outright announce a character death in a trailer is pretty wild don't you think?
Mar 7, 10:13 PM
Jun 2023
Zimzky said:
Sadaemon said:

My biggest gripe is the spoiling of a character death. I like to draw my lines there. I get that much of the stuff in this trailer isn't a spoiler to people who have no idea what's going on but to outright announce a character death in a trailer is pretty wild don't you think?

thing is, its really early in the manga. I wouldn't say its much of a spoiler or atleast much of a big one.
Mar 8, 1:05 AM
Jan 2017
kamimamihachi said:
Zimzky said:

thing is, its really early in the manga. I wouldn't say its much of a spoiler or atleast much of a big one.

It's supposed to be a big "oh shit this is serious" moment for everyone. A wake up call for the characters. I don't really care how early it is, never spoil character deaths.
Mar 8, 9:20 AM
Jun 2023
Zimzky said:
kamimamihachi said:

It's supposed to be a big "oh shit this is serious" moment for everyone. A wake up call for the characters. I don't really care how early it is, never spoil character deaths.

seems fair, I saw it more of a way to show people the tone of the movie. still its probably going to be in the first few minutes according to the pacing so i dont see any issue..
Mar 8, 9:56 AM
Jan 2017
First few minutes? It's in Volume 3. Or am I misremembering completely?
Mar 9, 7:37 PM
Mar 2024
I'm just worried about the pacing but I've heard the 1st movie is 2 hours long, I hope they increase it more.

More topics from this board

» So, I am a little confused

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Jun 4

9 by patros36 »»
Aug 4, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Dead Dead Demons Dededede Destruction Episode 2 Discussion

deguy - May 27

1 by Behzadtv »»
Jul 7, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Dead Dead Demons Dededede Destruction Episode 1 Discussion

kakyoin - Mar 22

9 by Zawia07 »»
Jun 27, 6:47 PM

» Dead Dead Demons Deeded Destruction Movie 2 Discussion

neromxxn - May 24

3 by deguy »»
May 27, 2:20 AM

» 18 episode series announced

Runasius - May 20

14 by GeoXsf9 »»
May 24, 12:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.