Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 14, 2:35 AM
Aug 2021
Release date is still unknown, possibly release this year

Most likely the format is Movie

Dbagas8Jan 14, 3:00 AM
Jan 14, 3:39 AM
Jan 2021
Why don't they just wait till enough source Material is available to make a season 2. I'm Dissapointed
Jan 14, 4:32 AM
Nov 2020
Maybe new season would be better but still i hope movie comes soon
Jan 14, 4:40 AM

Jan 2020
I hope the format will be season 2 this time, and dang that smile is so gorgeous!

Jan 14, 7:38 AM
Nov 2022
AshTheChamp said:
Why don't they just wait till enough source Material is available to make a season 2. I'm Dissapointed

Sales.

Most of the money studios make from TV anime aren't from the commissions paid for by the big publishing companies. It's from bd/dvd sales.

Movies help with that by getting a more straightforward profit line I guess? They still go through a publisher (for distributing the movies and promotions) but I'm guessing it makes more sense money-wise.

Cmiiw, I don't know enough about the intricacies of the anime industry. Also, unless a streaming outright buys the exclusive rights to an anime like Netflix did for KyoAni's Violet Evergarden, they also don't make much money on that front either.
Jan 14, 7:42 AM
Oct 2019
We have no information on the format.
Btw the visual is that of an exhibition that will take place.
Otherwise I hope it will be a season because I swear that the last two films are a marketing and communication disaster.
Still no international release, it's mid-January 2024.
The films aren't succeeding with Seishun Buta Yarou, so I'm hoping for a season.

More topics from this board

» Hype

MegamiRem - Dec 4, 2023

18 by er_ror »»
Jan 5, 3:24 AM

» Format and Content

Manticore57 - Dec 4, 2023

33 by Biisoo »»
Dec 7, 2023 5:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.