Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 3, 11:14 AM
Jul 2023
I've been hearing people say that this season will have 38-42 episodes, how long are the arcs in the light novel?
Jan 3, 11:33 AM
Dec 2023
What time will the first episode be released? I can't wait to watch this third season of the Anime Re:Zero, I believe the grade resembles a 😐 (9.0) etc....
Htss_HenriqueJan 4, 3:32 AM
Jan 3, 11:37 AM
Dec 2023
Rockyjams909 said:
I've been hearing people say that this season will have 38-42 episodes, how long are the arcs in the light novel?

Look, it's no coincidence that all this doesn't prove the fact that the anime will present a season with 38-42 episodes, because in 2022 the season had an increase of 1 episode, leaving only 13 episodes in the season, if I believe in this third season that at least, making comparisons with the novel... I believe in the fact that there will be 24-25 episodes at most.
Jan 3, 11:48 AM
Feb 2021
Rockyjams909 said:

If that happens that would be amazing but I doubt that will happen I think there just going to rush season or stop part way through an arc
WEEBOFANImeme19Jan 3, 11:54 AM
Jan 3, 12:12 PM
Jan 2023
They will adapt arc 5 but in the poster there are 3 characters that will make an appearance in arc 6 so maybe they're planning to adapt 2 arcs tho I highly doubt it
Jan 3, 1:52 PM
Aug 2020
the LN is long as shit. and considering White Fox is doing 38 episodes for their current show I wouldn't be surprised honestly, they love their series and give them so much care, especially Re:Zero
Jan 3, 2:30 PM
Mar 2022
Htss_Henrique said:
What time will the first episode be released? I can't wait to watch this third season of the Anime Re:hero, I believe the grade resembles a 😐 (9.0) etc....

I love Re:Hero, so much better than Re:Zero
Jan 3, 3:57 PM
Aug 2017
EP1C_G4YM3R said:
Htss_Henrique said:
What time will the first episode be released? I can't wait to watch this third season of the Anime Re:hero, I believe the grade resembles a 😐 (9.0) etc....

it's basically Re:Hero seeing Subaru on the entire series
Jan 3, 5:06 PM
Jan 2022
the LN is long af, it's intended for Re: Zero to have 12 Arcs (used to be 11 Arcs but it changed).

- we are currently in Arc 8 rn, and it has 36 volumes of books as of now for the main story (S1 adapted Arc 1 -3 vol. 1-9, while S2 only adapted Arc 4 vol. 10- 15)
- 5 volumes EX-Light Novel for the side stories (Re: Zero EX),
- 5 IF-alternate stories web novel (Sloth, Greed, Pride, Wrath, Gluttony) and as far as I remember the Sloth IF story already turned into LN and Manga (the others may follow, but don't know when), and
- a bunch of SS-short side stories.

So you can imagine how long the series is right now.
Myname_NanaJan 3, 5:15 PM
Jan 3, 6:37 PM
Sep 2022
Probably 26 episode
Jan 3, 7:49 PM
Jul 2021
Depends on what volumes it covers. I dont know how to spoiler tag her but im guessting its another 24 episode season.
Jan 3, 8:33 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to Myname_Nana
the LN is long af, it's intended for Re: Zero to have 12 Arcs (used to be 11 Arcs but it changed).

- we are currently in Arc 8 rn, and it has 36 volumes of books as of now for the main story (S1 adapted Arc 1 -3 vol. 1-9, while S2 only adapted Arc 4 vol. 10- 15)
- 5 volumes EX-Light Novel for the side stories (Re: Zero EX),
- 5 IF-alternate stories web novel (Sloth, Greed, Pride, Wrath, Gluttony) and as far as I remember the Sloth IF story already turned into LN and Manga (the others may follow, but don't know when), and
- a bunch of SS-short side stories.

So you can imagine how long the series is right now.
@Myname_Nana There will definitely be 11 arcs and arc 11 will be the last arc. Because arc 7 and 8 are the same arc Nagatsuki already mentioned that. And arc 8 is going to be shortest arcs. If we sees as arc 7=8 then we could find out there are still 11 arcs.

Yes you are right. This series is really so long.
Jan 3, 9:30 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
@Myname_Nana There will definitely be 11 arcs and arc 11 will be the last arc. Because arc 7 and 8 are the same arc Nagatsuki already mentioned that. And arc 8 is going to be shortest arcs. If we sees as arc 7=8 then we could find out there are still 11 arcs.

@Suka-7777-Suka yeah I know that Arc 8 is just Arc 7 part 2, but Tappei called/named it Arc 8, so I just decided to follow it.
Jan 3, 10:27 PM
Jul 2020
Suka-7777-Suka said:

Dude it’s like 40 chapters already??? That’s longer than the first 3 arcs…
Jan 4, 12:09 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to iGotIceInMyRice
Suka-7777-Suka said:

Dude it’s like 40 chapters already??? That’s longer than the first 3 arcs…
@iGotIceInMyRice Sorry buddy, It should be mentioned that this arc is shorter arc than the Arc-4, 5, 6 & 7.
Arc 4 & 6 are the best arcs. Arc 5 is my personal favourite because of Regulus Corneas >⁠.⁠<
Jan 4, 3:15 AM
Jun 2020
Reply to Htss_Henrique
Rockyjams909 said:

Look, it's no coincidence that all this doesn't prove the fact that the anime will present a season with 38-42 episodes, because in 2022 the season had an increase of 1 episode, leaving only 13 episodes in the season, if I believe in this third season that at least, making comparisons with the novel... I believe in the fact that there will be 24-25 episodes at most.
@Htss_Henrique Trust me mate, it ain't gonna be 24-25 episodes at most. It has been leaked by Ice that it is a satisfactory number of episodes, and is in between the range of 38-42 episodes. Personally, I believe that it will be either 39-40 episodes, but I am damn sure that it will be a 3-cour season, which is why I am confident that to get the best production value, it coming out in Spring 2025 and running all three consecutive course together would give the franchise its biggest sales potential yet.
Jan 4, 3:35 AM
Dec 2023
EP1C_G4YM3R said:
Htss_Henrique said:

My goodness, what a shame... I didn't think I'd get the name of the anime wrong, I think I wrote it so quickly that it ended up being Re:Hero Well, at least it was better than Re:Zero, right... Whatever.
Jan 4, 3:40 AM
Dec 2023
JJT1407 said:
EP1C_G4YM3R said:

it's basically Re:Hero seeing Subaru on the entire series

Yes, since he is the protagonist of the story, he is also the hero, right... Well, at least one typo made a great Revolution.
Jan 4, 3:45 AM
Dec 2023
Nafis_Syed said:
@Htss_Henrique Trust me mate, it ain't gonna be 24-25 episodes at most. It has been leaked by Ice that it is a satisfactory number of episodes, and is in between the range of 38-42 episodes. Personally, I believe that it will be either 39-40 episodes, but I am damn sure that it will be a 3-cour season, which is why I am confident that to get the best production value, it coming out in Spring 2025 and running all three consecutive course together would give the franchise its biggest sales potential yet.

Yes, the probability of 24-25 episodes is really high, we don't know the real facts of how many episodes this season will have, despite it having a very impressive start in 2012, since the explanation for everything is in the novel's arc only. what we can do is create Superficial thoughts....
......is a light novel series written by Tappei Nagatsuki and illustrated by Shinichirou Otsuka. The story centers on Subaru Natsuki, a hikikomori who suddenly finds himself transported to another world while walking home after leaving a convenience store. The series was initially serialized on the Shōsetsuka ni Narō website starting in 2012. Thirty-six volumes have been published by Media Factory since January 25, 2014, with MF Bunko J printing.
Jan 4, 2:44 PM
Jul 2020
Suka-7777-Suka said:
@iGotIceInMyRice Sorry buddy, It should be mentioned that this arc is shorter arc than the Arc-4, 5, 6 & 7.
Arc 4 & 6 are the best arcs. Arc 5 is my personal favourite because of Regulus Corneas >⁠.⁠<

5’s moments shined because of Subaru which sure made sense but they focused less on him that arc. Personally and a majority of the community say arc 6 is the best and for good reason. I do not believe Regulus carries arc 5 to warrant you saying he is your favorite character. He is the 4th best antagonist in the show. I’d say it’s Todd then Louis and Betelgeuse and then Regulus. Subaru and Emilia were such an unstoppable force once her voice chimes. Shaula is also great as a mystery. I hope that when arc 6 gets animated that people will praise this show for what it is.

The amount of morons that dunk on s1 and s2, especially from the shounen community and specifically the aot fandom, is crazy. S2 was everything and more. Arc 4 is truly amazing. I’d rank the arcs 6,4,7 (from how far I read which is up to after the gladiator island phase and I just got burnt out) 5,1,3,2. 1 has insane potential if Tappei’s words echo to fruition once the story gets closer to the climax. I can come up with my own ideas on how he’ll do it and many others have in the community. The anime doesn’t do arc 1 justice. Reading it was really good but not many go back to read the s1 arcs. Arc 3 I heard that the community as a whole believed in those best episodes that the anime outshined the novels.
Jan 4, 7:07 PM
Jun 2020
Reply to iGotIceInMyRice
Suka-7777-Suka said:

5’s moments shined because of Subaru which sure made sense but they focused less on him that arc. Personally and a majority of the community say arc 6 is the best and for good reason. I do not believe Regulus carries arc 5 to warrant you saying he is your favorite character. He is the 4th best antagonist in the show. I’d say it’s Todd then Louis and Betelgeuse and then Regulus. Subaru and Emilia were such an unstoppable force once her voice chimes. Shaula is also great as a mystery. I hope that when arc 6 gets animated that people will praise this show for what it is.

The amount of morons that dunk on s1 and s2, especially from the shounen community and specifically the aot fandom, is crazy. S2 was everything and more. Arc 4 is truly amazing. I’d rank the arcs 6,4,7 (from how far I read which is up to after the gladiator island phase and I just got burnt out) 5,1,3,2. 1 has insane potential if Tappei’s words echo to fruition once the story gets closer to the climax. I can come up with my own ideas on how he’ll do it and many others have in the community. The anime doesn’t do arc 1 justice. Reading it was really good but not many go back to read the s1 arcs. Arc 3 I heard that the community as a whole believed in those best episodes that the anime outshined the novels.
@iGotIceInMyRice Love to see the Todd appreciation here, I would highly recommend you catch up to the current arc, cuz its beginning volume is one of the best volumes in the series thus far, and I feel that experience alone will be worth it for you, Arc 8 so far is living up to the hype IMO. Mark my words, I hope that when Arc 7 gets animated in 10 years, Todd will be like the JJK Toji to the isekai community, cuz he is an amazing villain, especially when in comparison to most isekai villains that are one-dimensional power shots.
Jan 5, 12:33 PM

Dec 2020
Reply to Nafis_Syed
@iGotIceInMyRice Love to see the Todd appreciation here, I would highly recommend you catch up to the current arc, cuz its beginning volume is one of the best volumes in the series thus far, and I feel that experience alone will be worth it for you, Arc 8 so far is living up to the hype IMO. Mark my words, I hope that when Arc 7 gets animated in 10 years, Todd will be like the JJK Toji to the isekai community, cuz he is an amazing villain, especially when in comparison to most isekai villains that are one-dimensional power shots.
@Nafis_Syed Arc 7 is going to be rushed to hell when it gets its anime adaptation cause s4 gonna have to do arc 7 and 8.
Jan 6, 7:22 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to iGotIceInMyRice
Suka-7777-Suka said:

@iGotIceInMyRice I hate arc 7. Do you have any other questions? Best villain of Re:0 is not Todd! Don't forget Re:0 is not a shonen anime, it follows Seinen.
Best villain of this series is "Witch Of Vainglory, Pandora".
@vaedeer I totally agree with you buddy. Arc 7 was really a hell for me while I was reading it.
Jan 6, 9:52 PM
Jul 2020
Suka-7777-Suka said:
@iGotIceInMyRice I hate arc 7. Do you have any other questions? Best villain of Re:0 is not Todd! Don't forget Re:0 is not a shonen anime, it follows Seinen.
Best villain of this series is "Witch Of Vainglory, Pandora".
@vaedeer I totally agree with you buddy. Arc 7 was really a hell for me while I was reading it.

Well a lot of the community also do after Arc 6 but it still is more seinen than arc 5 which I’d say is far more shounen… And no… Todd is literally an amazing antagonist. He doesn’t fall into any shounen troupes and without any abilities he can hold his own. It’s Subaru’s courage with actual talent behind him. If you’re saying he isn’t the best villain so far, you’re smoking something otherwise you have read the ex of Reinhard and know the other sin archbishop of Wilhelm’s time.
Jan 8, 2:16 AM

Jan 2019
There will be more than 37 episodes, but the adaptation quality will easily decline in Arc 6. I had hoped for a full-quality adaptation of Arc 6, where the entire Augria Sand Dunes and the worldbuilding there would be animated perfectly, with additional anime context.

However, it seems we will only get dialogues to cut the animation budget and workload.

The production of Season 3 was a mess with delays. It should have been greenlit as soon as Season 2 finished, receiving a budget from Kadokawa so that White Fox wouldn't be forced to work on another anime for their income.

The Re:Zero when? In 25 years maybe remake.

Adaptation is such an important aspect. People who believe Frieren has good worldbuilding, when in reality, it lacks depth, while Re:Zero has the best worldbuilding in all of anime. However, the adaptation fails in many ways to showcase it. For instance, there are random mentions of the Great Waterfall in Arc 4, while omitting crucial details about what the Great Waterfall is in Arc 3. Lmao.

The only thing that can save Arc 6 is a split cours (with significant delays, akin to Bleach TYBW) and the huge success of Arc 5 in the anime, which is possible if animated decently.
OkeanixJan 8, 2:24 AM
G.O.A.T Twitter Account: https://x.com/Okeanix1
Jan 8, 2:24 AM

May 2021
Reply to Okeanix
There will be more than 37 episodes, but the adaptation quality will easily decline in Arc 6. I had hoped for a full-quality adaptation of Arc 6, where the entire Augria Sand Dunes and the worldbuilding there would be animated perfectly, with additional anime context.

However, it seems we will only get dialogues to cut the animation budget and workload.

The production of Season 3 was a mess with delays. It should have been greenlit as soon as Season 2 finished, receiving a budget from Kadokawa so that White Fox wouldn't be forced to work on another anime for their income.

Adaptation is such an important aspect. People who believe Frieren has good worldbuilding, when in reality, it lacks depth, while Re:Zero has the best worldbuilding in all of anime. However, the adaptation fails in many ways to showcase it. For instance, there are random mentions of the Great Waterfall in Arc 4, while omitting crucial details about what the Great Waterfall is in Arc 3. Lmao.

The only thing that can save Arc 6 is a split cours (with significant delays, akin to Bleach TYBW) and the huge success of Arc 5 in the anime, which is possible if animated decently.
Okeanix said:
People who believe Frieren has good worldbuilding, when in reality, it lacks depth, while Re:Zero boasts the best worldbuilding in all of anime.

Salty ? Because absolutely nobody will take you seriously if you say random things and think of you as the average fanboy on mal . Do you want that?
YubisoftJan 8, 2:30 AM

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jan 8, 2:36 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Yubisoft
Okeanix said:
People who believe Frieren has good worldbuilding, when in reality, it lacks depth, while Re:Zero boasts the best worldbuilding in all of anime.

Salty ? Because absolutely nobody will take you seriously if you say random things and think of you as the average fanboy on mal . Do you want that?
@Yubisoft Saying Frieren's World is trash is not being 'salty.' It is what it is. The story, after the 'CLICHE DEMON KING' killed, even as a shounen, is way lower-rated manga compared to other shounen fantasy series, proving how overrated it is and that it's only carried by Madhouse.
Jan 8, 2:39 AM

May 2021
Reply to Okeanix
@Yubisoft Saying Frieren's World is trash is not being 'salty.' It is what it is. The story, after the 'CLICHE DEMON KING' killed, even as a shounen, is way lower-rated manga compared to other shounen fantasy series, proving how overrated it is and that it's only carried by Madhouse.
@Okeanix Thank you for answering & proving my question ! At least you are honest about yourself.... that's something I guess

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jan 10, 12:12 AM
Jun 2020
Reply to Okeanix

@Okeanix Mate, what are you blabbering on about, the production for S3 is stable, and if the release date is in 2025, then we are in for a treat as the production cycle for this season is the longest for White Fox ever been allocated period. Sengoku was taken so that the in-house staff at WF would have something else to work on whilst the pre-production for S3 closes at a good pace. Moreover, actual work on the anime has begun, and we can see better updates on it this year, as around May, the new director will be free from his schedule and will give it his all for the direction of the series. So IMO, I do not think that animation quality will decline in arc 6, since if S3 was given such a heavy set of episodes, then obviously there will be an increase in budget, and priority focus for this production to succeed and make profitable return on investment for Kadokawa.
Jan 10, 12:44 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Nafis_Syed
@Okeanix Mate, what are you blabbering on about, the production for S3 is stable, and if the release date is in 2025, then we are in for a treat as the production cycle for this season is the longest for White Fox ever been allocated period. Sengoku was taken so that the in-house staff at WF would have something else to work on whilst the pre-production for S3 closes at a good pace. Moreover, actual work on the anime has begun, and we can see better updates on it this year, as around May, the new director will be free from his schedule and will give it his all for the direction of the series. So IMO, I do not think that animation quality will decline in arc 6, since if S3 was given such a heavy set of episodes, then obviously there will be an increase in budget, and priority focus for this production to succeed and make profitable return on investment for Kadokawa.
@Nafis_Syed Director is free in date when S3 supposed to originally air.

Just flush S3 so nobody will see this.

Animation will be not good as S1, just slightly better than S2 which is not okay.
Jan 10, 4:23 AM
Jun 2020
Reply to Okeanix

Animation will be not good as S1, just slightly better than S2 which is not okay.
@Okeanix How the hell do you know what the overall animation quality will look like when even credible leakers such as Ice presume that it will range from S1 to S2 animation quality, meaning the overall quality actually cannot truly be judged until we get that new PV in AnimeJapan 2024. I have known your notoriety of doom-posting from the WCT server, but damn are you pessimistic as hell. Also, I am pretty certain that the Trapezium movie is already near completion, so the director should be more involved this year than you saying that they will be free when the date for s3 will originally air, which does not make sense on your end mate. There's a huge change in animation staff, so we cannot really judge animation quality, and you just presuming it will be shit adds more to your persistent pessimism.
Jan 10, 4:37 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Nafis_Syed
@Okeanix How the hell do you know what the overall animation quality will look like when even credible leakers such as Ice presume that it will range from S1 to S2 animation quality, meaning the overall quality actually cannot truly be judged until we get that new PV in AnimeJapan 2024. I have known your notoriety of doom-posting from the WCT server, but damn are you pessimistic as hell. Also, I am pretty certain that the Trapezium movie is already near completion, so the director should be more involved this year than you saying that they will be free when the date for s3 will originally air, which does not make sense on your end mate. There's a huge change in animation staff, so we cannot really judge animation quality, and you just presuming it will be shit adds more to your persistent pessimism.
@Nafis_Syed "I have known your notoriety of doom-posting from the WCT server,"

I don't have single message in WCT Server.
Jan 10, 4:47 AM
Jun 2020
Reply to Okeanix
@Nafis_Syed "I have known your notoriety of doom-posting from the WCT server,"

I don't have single message in WCT Server.
@Okeanix You are referenced at times from your MAL and Reddit messages.
Jan 10, 5:38 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Nafis_Syed
@Okeanix You are referenced at times from your MAL and Reddit messages.
@Nafis_Syed I'm popular in the internet, unfortunately. Every platform references me. My profile has more than 100K+ Views and 5K+ Comments.
Jan 11, 10:10 PM
Mar 2018
Reply to Okeanix

@Okeanix Watanabe also directed something (a series) about 6 months before releasing S1 and 2. It's not much different this time (also, that leak that S3 would come out in Fall 2023 is a very old plan from the early stages of pre-production according to Ice, so it's not a bad thing. An internal delay is better than a delay of an already announced date. It probably happens more than you think in many productions. That's better than rushing the season regardless of how it turns out, don't you think?)

Also, Ice SPECULATED about the quality based on the staff he knows is in S3, not the quality itself because he hasn't seen it (he said it himself). And it has several comments saying that it could reach S1 level in animation (S1 staff was very good, a lot of that staff was not in S2, and with the current white fox with so many changes and that they just are starting over, achieving that is already quite an achievement.)

In summary: At least let's wait to see the possible trailer in anime japan and talk based on that
Jan 11, 10:26 PM
Mar 2018
Reply to Nafis_Syed
@Nafis_Syed S3 production started almost 1 year ago according to leaks. He probably worked on both at the same time (he hasn't worked on anything in the last 2 years apart from Trapezium and RZ). Although it would be good to know how long he has been working on Trapezium and how advanced its production is, but well.

I would say that the most logical date based on everything that is known to date is Fall 2024. I don't think Kadokawa (and maybe white fox) wants RZ to come out in 2025. Something big would have to happen for that pass (particularly, how they handle this production along with the production of sengoku cour 2 and 3, not cour 1, that one is finished or almost finished).
Jan 13, 12:26 AM
Jun 2020
Reply to Slukasa
@Nafis_Syed S3 production started almost 1 year ago according to leaks. He probably worked on both at the same time (he hasn't worked on anything in the last 2 years apart from Trapezium and RZ). Although it would be good to know how long he has been working on Trapezium and how advanced its production is, but well.

I would say that the most logical date based on everything that is known to date is Fall 2024. I don't think Kadokawa (and maybe white fox) wants RZ to come out in 2025. Something big would have to happen for that pass (particularly, how they handle this production along with the production of sengoku cour 2 and 3, not cour 1, that one is finished or almost finished).
@Slukasa Finally someone says something logical, your comment was a breath of fresh air mate, and I agree with everything you have said except for the Fall 2024 release date part. I believe that they would ideally want it to air in Spring 2025 and have it dominate the isekai genre market for the rest of that year, as all the big iseaki names are releasing their respective anime seasons/movies/OVAs this year. So if that plan goes through, Re:0 would get the best feasible outcome in terms of reception and sales generation, and would the executives at Kadokawa be happy if this yields a great investment in return.
Jan 13, 3:43 PM
Aug 2019
Nafis_Syed said:
@Slukasa Finally someone says something logical, your comment was a breath of fresh air mate, and I agree with everything you have said except for the Fall 2024 release date part. I believe that they would ideally want it to air in Spring 2025 and have it dominate the isekai genre market for the rest of that year, as all the big iseaki names are releasing their respective anime seasons/movies/OVAs this year. So if that plan goes through, Re:0 would get the best feasible outcome in terms of reception and sales generation, and would the executives at Kadokawa be happy if this yields a great investment in return.

Im pretty certain season 3 will be airing this year as well. Ice basically questioned someone thinking it would come out in 2025 and then said he'd better not jinx it as delays could happen again and if you wanna see it for yourself (assuming you're in wct server) search 'from: Ice#6557 chibi' in the server and it should be the second message down. also it wouldn't make as much sense for spring since this seasons gonna be longer so the usual air on subarus birthday and end on emilias plan wont work although that obviously doesn't mean it can't air in spring, just that its less likely
Mar 24, 4:24 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Okeanix

@Okeanix you are a weird person who keeps making fun of frieren, let people like what they like (frieren) if you are a re zero fan, focus on this anime, not make fun of other anime
Mar 24, 4:25 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Okeanix
@Nafis_Syed I'm popular in the internet, unfortunately. Every platform references me. My profile has more than 100K+ Views and 5K+ Comments.
@Okeanix Yes, simply put, you are popular because you badmouth other anime
Mar 24, 4:43 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Ex-Machina_01
@Okeanix you are a weird person who keeps making fun of frieren, let people like what they like (frieren) if you are a re zero fan, focus on this anime, not make fun of other anime
@Okeanix Learn to grow up, bro, you can't force your tastes on everyone, other people also have their own tastes.You won't look cool by saying Re Zero's World Building is better than Frieren,That's the same as One Piece fans scolding you because they think One Piece's World Building is better than Re Zero.
Mar 24, 5:04 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Ex-Machina_01
@Okeanix Learn to grow up, bro, you can't force your tastes on everyone, other people also have their own tastes.You won't look cool by saying Re Zero's World Building is better than Frieren,That's the same as One Piece fans scolding you because they think One Piece's World Building is better than Re Zero.
@Ex-Machina_01 If One Piece fans can explain why the Rebel force of the world sits there for 1200+ episodes without doing anything, I will accept that it has good worldbuilding.

Mar 24, 9:58 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Okeanix
@Ex-Machina_01 If One Piece fans can explain why the Rebel force of the world sits there for 1200+ episodes without doing anything, I will accept that it has good worldbuilding.

@Okeanix I take that back to you, if you could explain how good Re Zero is to Frieren fans, that would be better than being jealous like children just because Re Zero didn't get as good of an Animation as Frieren. regardless of the Anime, Re Zero's Light Novel got a Rating of 8.79 while Frieren's Manga only got 8.76 that is proof that Re Zero is better in terms of story, people know that but man are we talking about anime. Frieren getting a better adaptation is a fact so if Frieren's rating is better than Re Zero don't hate that fact. I'm also a big fan of Re Zero, I even collect all the Re Zero Manga that have been released, but I will not hate the Frieren Anime and its fans just because the ratings are better. Once again I emphasize be mature, don't assume the whole universe revolves according to your wishes. #peace

Mar 24, 2:58 PM

Jun 2017
Reply to Ex-Machina_01
@Okeanix I take that back to you, if you could explain how good Re Zero is to Frieren fans, that would be better than being jealous like children just because Re Zero didn't get as good of an Animation as Frieren. regardless of the Anime, Re Zero's Light Novel got a Rating of 8.79 while Frieren's Manga only got 8.76 that is proof that Re Zero is better in terms of story, people know that but man are we talking about anime. Frieren getting a better adaptation is a fact so if Frieren's rating is better than Re Zero don't hate that fact. I'm also a big fan of Re Zero, I even collect all the Re Zero Manga that have been released, but I will not hate the Frieren Anime and its fans just because the ratings are better. Once again I emphasize be mature, don't assume the whole universe revolves according to your wishes. #peace

@Ex-Machina_01 Re:zero anime adaptation is great and follows the book very closely, I don't know what are you on about

More topics from this board

» There will be a Season 3 Part 2 / Season 4. ( 1 2 )

Okeanix - Sep 6

50 by Profat »»
Yesterday, 11:57 AM

» Subaru's mom is the Witch of Envy (Crazy Fan Theory)

CautiousShadow - Sep 12

22 by QcDiablo »»
Sep 20, 7:22 AM

Poll: » About FAL "Fantasy Anime League" Fall 2024

AbhinavAnge - Sep 16

14 by iGotIceInMyRice »»
Sep 19, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Novel readers, do you hate Liliana?

0451 - Sep 16

11 by Okeanix »»
Sep 18, 1:34 PM

» What is the reason you're (still) watching Re:Zero? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Mar 27

97 by WataryAndrian »»
Sep 18, 10:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.