Forum Settings
Forums
Horimiya
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 15, 2023 8:15 AM
Aug 2023
Hello, 

Before I get pounced on for ‘sniping a series’, I want to create a group for making (slightly) better translations of Volume 17 - A piece of memories- and the Fanbook. I’ll act as the main translator, but I need a proofreader, experienced typesetter and SFX person. I’m also planning on translating songs, as well as My Happy Marriage manga. If anyone is interested, please message me here or on my [url=discord.gg/V4yK7TzWmD]Discord[/url]. Thank you! 💗🫶🏻 
Aug 15, 2023 12:33 PM

Sep 2021
charquipvee said:
Hello, 

Before I get pounced on for ‘sniping a series’, I want to create a group for making (slightly) better translations of Volume 17 - A piece of memories- and the Fanbook. I’ll act as the main translator, but I need a proofreader, experienced typesetter and SFX person. I’m also planning on translating songs, as well as My Happy Marriage manga. If anyone is interested, please message me here or on my [url=discord.gg/V4yK7TzWmD]Discord[/url]. Thank you! 💗🫶🏻 

hi can I work as a proof reader or any other suitable role
Aug 15, 2023 12:40 PM
Aug 2023
kunal_1301 said:
charquipvee said:
Hello, 

Of course! If you have any previous things you’ve worked on, feel free to let me know and send them my way. Also let me know if you have a role preference
Aug 15, 2023 12:52 PM
Aug 2023
kunal_1301 said:
charquipvee said:
Hello, 

Also I’m unable to message you here so, if you’d like to discuss in more detail, please add me on discord (charquipvee)
Aug 15, 2023 1:00 PM

Sep 2021
charquipvee said:
kunal_1301 said:

Also I’m unable to message you here so, if you’d like to discuss in more detail, please add me on discord (charquipvee)

done sent the request

More topics from this board

Poll: » Horimiya Chapter 96 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2019

13 by CNTOONP »»
Sep 9, 10:46 PM

» Did Tooru ended up with Yuki?

neel_senpai - Aug 4

4 by neel_senpai »»
Aug 4, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Horimiya Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2012

15 by fukumenkei »»
Jul 16, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2012

11 by fukumenkei »»
Jul 16, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2012

26 by fukumenkei »»
Jul 16, 12:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.