Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Happy Marriage (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 10, 2023 6:50 PM

May 2023
So many things that really baffles me in so many levels.

1. If Miyo's father genuinely don't care about her "Why send him to Kudo and not to Kijo's family" since they had already had an agreement?
2. In one scene the Kijo guy said "that treating Miyo terribly is a benefit". Is this bad paternal treatment a façade only?
3. Is this bad treatment (a reason) for her "powers" that the other family wanted so bad??? The way the anime flags it, it felt like she has that enormous powerful blood.
4. Felt like there is a reason why her father choose Kudo for Miyo other than making her life more miserable.

Man, I think I might go read the novel.
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM
Nov 2020
Her father thinks she’s worthless so he doesn’t care about her because she doesn’t have spirit sight. He just wants to send her away to have some peace from his wife and daughter.
Aug 10, 2023 7:25 PM
Jun 2023
From my understanding, he sent her to Kudo because he thought it would boost the Saimori family’s status as a “gifted clan”. In the episode where Kiyoka goes to the Saimori residence and clarifies their clan relationship (apologize to Miyo or receive nothing in return for the marriage proposal) Saimori is pretty upset since he likely planned on being in good graces with a powerful family like the Kudos regardless of whether or not Miyo was accepted by Kiyoka. That’s the best answer I can think of without spoiling anything. If I remember well, the LN elaborates with better detail why it was strategically beneficial for him to give her to the Kudos. I think it’s also fair to assume that he denies Kaya’s demand to do a switcheroo because Kiyoka intimidated the hell out of him during that same meeting. If he wasn’t outmatched in terms of social status by the Kudos he might have agreed to Kaya’s demand.
Aug 10, 2023 7:41 PM

Feb 2022
you are basically asking for spoilers
Aug 10, 2023 9:15 PM
Jun 2023
BadSenpai said:

1. If Miyo's father genuinely don't care about her "Why send him to Kudo and not to Kijo's family" since they had already had an agreement?
2. In one scene the Kijo guy said "that treating Miyo terribly is a benefit". Is this bad paternal treatment a façade only?
3. Is this bad treatment (a reason) for her "powers" that the other family wanted so bad??? The way the anime flags it, it felt like she has that enormous powerful blood.
4. Felt like there is a reason why her father choose Kudo for Miyo other than making her life more miserable.

i think that father wanted to send her somewhere awful cuz kiyoka was led to believe to be a vicious man, even more vicious than where she was send from, but kiyouka is actually the nicest, so they want her back now because of one perticular family, the family where the boy that helped miyo at first came from, they need her for something but it isnt clear yet as to why, i mean it is but its vague.
Aug 10, 2023 9:16 PM
Jun 2023
Icywisy said:
you are basically asking for spoilers

yeah why ask when its going to get spoilers anyways.
Aug 10, 2023 9:30 PM
May 2022
who else wanna kcuf Kaya so bad ?!
My mal account is not working properly. In the last 24 hours, there isn't showing any forum discussion.  What should I do?! 
Aug 11, 2023 2:07 AM
May 2023
BadSenpai said:

don't spoil yourself, then there will be no fun watching it
Aug 11, 2023 4:41 PM
Jan 2019
BadSenpai said:

tbh, most people will probably be thinking the same thing. I did wonder if her mistreatment leads to her abilities manifesting.

But that sister though..... ( insert angry words)
Aug 11, 2023 8:08 PM

May 2023
GothGirl88 said:
BadSenpai said:

tbh, most people will probably be thinking the same thing. I did wonder if her mistreatment leads to her abilities manifesting.

But that sister though..... ( insert angry words)

yeah.. i think Kaya is just straight up B**** lol

More topics from this board

» This is the most watched anime franchise on Netflix in second half of 2023.

RealNath - May 29

13 by Howlitee »»
May 31, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

100 by OtomeinHell »»
May 29, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Marinate1016 - Sep 6, 2023

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 23, 5:27 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2023

83 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 23, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2023

111 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 23, 1:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.