Forum Settings
Forums
Fruits Basket Another
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 18, 2023 12:07 PM
Apr 2020
I read the summary, but I am curious about one thing, who was sending the letters insulting Akito to Shiki?

As far as I understand it is not Ren because Ren is very straightforward in her toxicity, she has no problem telling awful things right into someone's face. She has no need to hide behind anonymous letters. I think it would feel out of character for her. The method feels like something that would be employed by someone who has no "courage" to be so straightforward.

So, who is left? Naturally it should be someone who had a huge beef with Akito in the past. I doubt that it is someone outside Junishi circle because we have never seen Akito hurt anyone outside Junishi. People who could stay away from Akito and were not hurt would have no motivation to send some stupid letters many years later.

This leaves us with characters like Rin, Kisa or perhaps Kana if she regained memories? They had a reason to hate Akito, especially Rin. Does the story confirm that characters like Rin or Kisa or Kana are still so sour years later over what happened to the point of sending disturbing letters to a kid?
Aug 22, 5:27 PM
Mar 2020
I don't think Rin or Kisa have anything to do with those letters. I saw a silhouette of Kisa close to Hinata and Shiki and RIn's daughter also close to Shiki.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket: Another Chapter 9 Discussion

Tellatez - May 18, 2020

1 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 19, 2023 9:48 AM

» Was this series cancelled?

-SP- - Jun 29, 2021

7 by KikiSohma »»
Dec 14, 2022 6:53 PM

» Physical Volume 3

Yassi-chan - Oct 28, 2021

2 by KikiSohma »»
Dec 14, 2022 6:49 PM

» New Volume/Chapters

GeorgeDeSand - Apr 28, 2022

2 by KikiSohma »»
Dec 14, 2022 6:31 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: Another Chapter 16 Discussion

positiv2 - Sep 1, 2021

3 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 29, 2021 10:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.