Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 22, 2023 11:53 AM
Feb 2023
Hello guys,

I've remembered an anime I watched a long time ago and I want to watch it again however I forgot the title 😭
Everything I remember is in the first episode a young guy (male) was walking down the market and some food was shining so he bought it and it was delicious then he saw an egg which was shining he then kept it and hatched it I remember it had like a star on its belly it helped him fight  in one episode it got stolen in another episode he went in a dungeon I remember one hero had a similar pet please help me find it thanks!
Feb 22, 2023 11:56 AM
Oct 2017
Based on your description, the anime you are thinking of is likely "Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic."
The main character is named Aladdin, and in the first episode, he buys a shiny fruit in the market and then discovers a magical egg, which hatches into a small blue Djinn named Ugo. Ugo has a star-shaped mark on his belly and helps Aladdin fight. In the series, other characters also have Djinn, including Alibaba, who has a similar pet named Amon.
In the series, Aladdin and his friends go on adventures in dungeons and face various challenges. The series was first aired in 2012 and has two seasons, "Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic" and "Magi: The Kingdom of Magic."
Yesterday, 7:59 PM
Feb 2023
Reply to Dije
Based on your description, the anime you are thinking of is likely "Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic."
The main character is named Aladdin, and in the first episode, he buys a shiny fruit in the market and then discovers a magical egg, which hatches into a small blue Djinn named Ugo. Ugo has a star-shaped mark on his belly and helps Aladdin fight. In the series, other characters also have Djinn, including Alibaba, who has a similar pet named Amon.
In the series, Aladdin and his friends go on adventures in dungeons and face various challenges. The series was first aired in 2012 and has two seasons, "Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic" and "Magi: The Kingdom of Magic."
@Dije this wasn't it thanks for trying though I'll give a better description

I remember this anime I used to watch a long time ago I think over 4 years ago it was about this boy who has kinda brown hair as the MC in the first episode he buys eggs for his mom and when he goes one of the eggs sparkles and he brings it home and it was the best eggs with the best taste so he's got a keen eye and then he finds another egg (not food but like a huge one that has a brown star in the centre) he brings it home and it hatched to a circular kinda pet and they can fight with it I remember some blue haired guy ( I think he's called ace or something like that but im pretty sure MC is called ace) who also has one of them pets tries to take it away but sees potential or something and leaves him . There are like coloured orbs in the air and stuff idk why haha. I remember some episodes one involved then visiting a place with lots of hot springs one of them where they go into a dungeon and get armour one of them the pet goes missing and they have to get him back. I loved this show when I was younger I would really appreciate if you guys could help thanks.
Yesterday, 8:11 PM

Apr 2018
Is it this anime?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32772/Puzzle___Dragons_Cross

I don't know the show, but i just looked up "Ace" on the characters section of the search bar and looked for a brown-haired kid according to your description. I also see a little creature with a star on its belly and some colored orbs in the cover, so I think it might be what you're looking for.
2 hours ago
Feb 2023
Reply to Stygian_Prisoner
Is it this anime?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32772/Puzzle___Dragons_Cross

I don't know the show, but i just looked up "Ace" on the characters section of the search bar and looked for a brown-haired kid according to your description. I also see a little creature with a star on its belly and some colored orbs in the cover, so I think it might be what you're looking for.
@Stygian_Prisoner OMGGGGGGGGGGGG NOOOO WAYYYYYYYY THANK YOUUUU SOO MUCH I WAS LOOKING FOR IT FOR 3 YEARS NOW

More topics from this board

» Do you consider yourself as- Anime Guy, Manga Guy or Neutral ( 1 2 )

nirererin - Jul 24

60 by SwordBreaker36 »»
3 minutes ago

» what do you think is the best anime of this decade so far ?

ame - Jul 26

46 by Zayvex »»
3 minutes ago

» Have you ever imported anime merch from Japan? (Assuming you don't live there)

TheBlockernator - Yesterday

22 by DesuMaiden »»
3 minutes ago

» Have you ever encouraged a non-anime watcher to start anime?

nirererin - Today

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
6 minutes ago

» I've been watching Anime since 2011, is it wrong for me to think the medium is a bunch of wasted potential?

anizawa89 - Yesterday

35 by DesuMaiden »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.