New
May 10, 2010 12:57 PM

Sep 2008
I'll put the info later
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 10, 2010 12:58 PM

Sep 2008
Chapter 1:

Great introduction. I could really relate to a few parts of the chapter. I almost cried a few times and did at least once.

I'm wondering if the series will follow new people every time of if it will be the same person later in life.

Great series so far!!
May 11, 2010 12:51 AM

Mar 2008
Finished this. It was pretty good, I didn't get that emotional over it, I didn't even get anywhere close to becoming teary-eyed, but it was bitter-sweet. The main girl was a little annoying at time for me and I knew when they introduced that guy that they were going to get together. 7/10.
May 11, 2010 3:18 PM

Sep 2008
Chapter 2&3(finish):

Was alright. I didn't like these chapters compared to #1.

I hate characters that can not move on with life. Sure its great to be reminded by your past but putting someone else through misery, in this case the dog, is horrible. I really wish she died quite often during the ending. How she thought the dog was treated like a thing was depressing. Shes a teenager so I guess I could see where this is coming from but it didn't affect me much.

So they got together at the end. With how often they were showing the guy something like this had to have happened.

Score: 7/10 also. It had a great start but I didn't like the personalities during the ending, even if they were matching to reality.
May 11, 2010 6:27 PM

Mar 2008
I thought she acted like a grade schooler the whole time and I hated her hair.

I agree, I thought letting the dog suffer like that because she couldn't let go was very cruel of her. She needed to grow up and I felt she never did.
May 11, 2010 7:07 PM

Sep 2008
True! She stayed the same age since when she got the dog and never got over it.

She was still in her little part of the world after the dog came and once it came back she reverted to that aspect.

It could be that I was not in a position to be like the character and thus I can't relate, but it should have been thought that it would have been a very limited fan base because of that point.

I liked how the male agreed to anything the girl did because he was not in a position to make the decisions and I like how he supported her the best he could.

Poor Poor Dog!!! My family went though something like that and we decided to put the dog down because it had to have been in a lot of pain and just seeing that was heart wrenching. To see her fight it was great, but the success and how worse off it got just made it annoying on her part.Expecally since she was 21 or so at that point in the series.. -_-
May 12, 2010 5:17 AM

Dec 2009
Hi there !

Hum, for me Eien no With is my fifth 10/10 for 75 mangas read completely. It is such a rollercoaster of emotions that I think it really deserve a 10. I was afraid after I had completed the first chapter that the two next chapters would not be interesting, but it was just as interesting as the first one.

About the fact she had gone too far to keep Eye alive, I disagree. I think she did just the same that any human would do for another human being. When a human have a disease, he just goes to the hospital and continues to live, even if it means suffering. Even when you know you have 1 week to live, you'll use it. Maybe the fact she did it for a pet and not for another human make it seems odd... But Hitomi gave so much love to Eye during the last pages that he really was happy even if he was suffering. The fact he stood up in front of Hitomi moving tail just before he died was a "Thank you for loving me so much" message. So I'm ok with what she did for Eye. Eye was happy, it was not cruel for him. For Hitomi and Hiro, Eye was the same than a member of the family. I guess anyone would do the same for a member of his family.
May 12, 2010 8:57 AM

Sep 2008
True if it was a human we would 'think' differently. Although I still stand by my thought that she went to far.

I rather not get into a full thoughtful discussion about this topic but I still would go with the fact that there are some that would want to 'terminate' instead of the pain and suffering that is being incurred. I guess I liked the point where she is doing everything possible to keep the dog alive, and the dog is trying its hardest to keep alive and please the girl. My problem is that the dog is going through so much suffering and trying to please the girl to only get itself in more pain. If she really cared about the dog and not her own self she would have seen that and changed her approach But this is still a 'coming of age series' so it was expected it would follow this approach.
TurbeMay 12, 2010 9:06 AM
May 12, 2010 10:18 AM

Mar 2008
Not all humans keep on fighting their diseases, there are such things as voluntary euthanasia in some places or people who give up treatment in order to end their suffering quicker. But that really isn't a topic we should get into, since there is a lot of debate over it.

I still think she was being selfish and I agree with Turbe last comment. But I think we should just agree to disagree, because I can't see how any of us are really going to change our views on this.
May 13, 2010 3:14 AM

Dec 2009
Well, I am sure Eye was so happy in the end that it overpassed his pain. I believe the fact he stood up in the end was the proof Hitomi did the best choice. But Eye wasn't able to say a word, so we can only guess about it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Manga topic: Deep Love - Reina no Unmei. Start date 03/22/09

demondude777 - Mar 9, 2009

4 by Meggzz_xp »»
Aug 4, 2011 1:59 PM

» Manga topic: Deep Love - Host. Start date 03/15/09

demondude777 - Mar 9, 2009

7 by Meggzz_xp »»
Aug 4, 2011 1:38 PM

» Manga Topic: Rozen Maiden; starting 2/5/2011

Kino_no_Tabi - Feb 2, 2011

1 by Bluestreak2 »»
Feb 7, 2011 1:37 PM

» Manga Topic: Tokyo Crazy Paradise. Start date: 9/07/10.

Batmanfreak - Sep 7, 2010

3 by Turbe »»
Oct 22, 2010 11:22 AM

» Manga Topic: Lone Wolf and Cub. Start date: 6/01/10.

Batmanfreak - Jun 1, 2010

13 by Batmanfreak »»
Sep 2, 2010 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.