Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 8, 2022 9:08 AM

May 2016
-> NOT looking for extreme lewd content, as there's plenty of those. <-

I'm just wondering if there's much in the way of mother/son pandering with light teasing, or simply have their close relationship as a central focus? Doesn't even have to be action or romance, could be a drama or slice of life.

I will say I like the implied or light-hearted jokingly incestuous undertones, etc., I find it cute and fun because nothing ever actually happens. Despite that, there doesn't actually have to be incestuous themes in the recommendations, but it's more interesting that way. I'm fine with finding content that's simply about the loving relationship between mother and son, following their life together and highlighting their love and caring for one another.

Likewise, I realize there's probably not many that aren't just smut, but as I'm a novice reader/viewer I figured I'd ask the collective whole. Thanks. If this is the wrong place to ask, my b!
Bad_HotelDec 8, 2022 9:13 AM
Dec 8, 2022 1:47 PM
Apr 2022
the worlds finest asasin
Dec 8, 2022 5:33 PM

May 2016
handdog said:
the worlds finest asasin

Thanks! I was glad to see the mother and son interact in about 2/3 of the episodes, most of them adorable with some cheeky moments. The rest of the storyline was actually quite interesting and kept my attention. Worth the watch.
Dec 25, 2022 7:10 AM
Jul 2020
Bad_Hotel said:
-> NOT looking for extreme lewd content, as there's plenty of those. <-

I'm just wondering if there's much in the way of mother/son pandering with light teasing, or simply have their close relationship as a central focus? Doesn't even have to be action or romance, could be a drama or slice of life.

I will say I like the implied or light-hearted jokingly incestuous undertones, etc., I find it cute and fun because nothing ever actually happens. Despite that, there doesn't actually have to be incestuous themes in the recommendations, but it's more interesting that way. I'm fine with finding content that's simply about the loving relationship between mother and son, following their life together and highlighting their love and caring for one another.

Likewise, I realize there's probably not many that aren't just smut, but as I'm a novice reader/viewer I figured I'd ask the collective whole. Thanks. If this is the wrong place to ask, my b!
I don't know about mother/son type but If you want big sister type then 'Danchigai'
Dec 27, 2022 6:41 PM

May 2016
Jione007 said:
I don't know about mother/son type but If you want big sister type then 'Danchigai'
Thanks for the recommendation. I already saw the anime, which I gave a 6 but could've been a 7. I'll be honest, I don't remember much, so I'll give it another watch this week. Furthermore, I think I'll try and find the manga to see if there are more interactions between them.
Sep 14, 2023 2:12 AM
Sep 2023
Sorry to bother you, could you please recommend some anime/manga with this theme that fit you well for me? I really appreciate it!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2019

104 by Daviljoe193 »»
May 18, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

44 by Daviljoe193 »»
May 18, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

50 by Daviljoe193 »»
May 18, 4:31 AM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

52 by Daviljoe193 »»
May 18, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

62 by Daviljoe193 »»
May 18, 3:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.