Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 4, 2022 5:28 AM
Jul 2020
I really didn't like this ova and I'm wondering if the show is also like this. It's been a while since I've watched the show and I don't remember the show being such wish fulfillment
Dec 4, 2022 5:41 AM

Nov 2019
Lol, have you been under a rock this entire time not realising this franchise has given lonely otakus something greater than a boner?

Pretty Meido, Policewoman, Hostess, Assassin, Based Ball Player, and Sailtress, all in a row.
SgtBateManDec 4, 2022 5:46 AM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Dec 4, 2022 7:47 AM
May 2022
Anime_man12z54 said:
I really didn't like this ova and I'm wondering if the show is also like this. It's been a while since I've watched the show and I don't remember the show being such wish fulfillment

No it isn’t like this at least for me it is way more wholesome and less cringe and the other ova is one of the best ones I’ve seen
Dec 4, 2022 7:48 AM
May 2022
SgtBateMan said:
Lol, have you been under a rock this entire time not realising this franchise has given lonely otakus something greater than a boner?

Pretty Meido, Policewoman, Hostess, Assassin, Based Ball Player, and Sailtress, all in a row.

Lmao 🤣🤣. This phrase that I’m writing is not because of the character limit
Dec 4, 2022 9:44 AM
May 2022
Anime_man12z54 said:

They go a bit wild in the ova, Animation, etc. Next arc should be back to normal.
Dec 4, 2022 2:04 PM
Apr 2021
Yeah this ova was a disappointment.They gone little bit of “my dress-up darling” + licc.
Them having red line blushes straight for 20 minutes and blandness etc.Hope they will fix it.
Dec 4, 2022 6:43 PM
Aug 2020
The reason this was an OVA is precisely so that they can fit one of the more stand-alone, more risque and more wish-fulfillment-y chapters by itself in its own episode.
Dec 4, 2022 8:00 PM
Sep 2020
This OVA is a collection of all of the maid outfit and school uniform chapters and jokes that were sprinkled throughout the manga.
Getting one or two of them every so often isn’t so bad, but cramming them all together into one place was too much, and made for a disjointed and kind of pointless episode.
Not to mention, some of the bits should’ve had new characters in them, but they haven’t been introduced yet, so Aya and Kaname had to do.

Most of the series isn’t like that. Honestly I think this is the worst episode, so please don’t let it turn you off to the show.
Dec 7, 2022 8:21 AM
Mar 2022
well keep in mind that this saw huge delays and we're probably never gonna see tonikawa stuff from Crunchyroll again
Dec 22, 2022 5:13 AM
Mar 2022
honestly it wasn't that bad, went from Tonikaku kawaii to my dress up darling.
Apr 12, 2023 6:33 PM
Jun 2013
Anime_man12z54 said:

Wish fulfillment? what is this even supposed to mean? they're a married couple and Nasa is a nerdy, of course he feels excited by seeing his wife in a cute uniform specially since he wasn't able to have a love life during that time, it could only be even more realistic if they fucked like twice in that night. You people throw this "wilsh fulfillment" bullshit wihout even thinking about it as if is even supposed to be bad.
Oct 16, 2023 5:23 PM
May 2019
Reply to SgtBateMan

@SgtBateMan Makes me wonder if this was just a fanfic filler episode. Since I haven't read the manga, and considering all they did, my vote is yes.
Which one do you want? An Addiction or A Good Life?
A) Addiction - a progressive narrowing of the things that bring you pleasure.
B) A Good Life - a progressive expansion of the things that bring you pleasure and includes pleasure through motivation and hard work.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii: Seifuku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 21, 2022

68 by Ashenkai »»
Apr 16, 5:35 PM

» Aired at Crunchyroll Expo 2022

nomnommaple - Sep 27, 2022

6 by lvlarcel »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:00 AM

» does we have a knowledge about airing day?

kaiserwilhelm01 - Jun 28, 2022

12 by Shiiimaa »»
Sep 26, 2022 9:38 AM

» Airing day

kaiserwilhelm01 - Jul 21, 2022

11 by Alexioos95 »»
Aug 24, 2022 4:51 AM

» Special Episode

Dukino - Jul 20, 2022

2 by Dukino »»
Aug 21, 2022 12:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.