Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Couple of Cuckoos
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 15, 2022 11:39 PM

Oct 2008
Or was that just me.
By more, I don't just mean dramatic, seinen or controversial stuff. Just more than 24 episodes of slice of life. Because as blind and distracted, or just plain stupid as I am, I still feel that 20+ episodes of nothing, is kind of overkill.

What about the rest of you?
Nov 16, 2022 11:56 PM

Oct 2013
SofiaBulga said:
Or was that just me.
By more, I don't just mean dramatic, seinen or controversial stuff. Just more than 24 episodes of slice of life. Because as blind and distracted, or just plain stupid as I am, I still feel that 20+ episodes of nothing, is kind of overkill.

What about the rest of you?

You're not alone there, I also felt definitely nothing after finishing those 24 episodes.

Sachi likes his brother so? she confirmed her feelings then?? It was hinted already the first few episodes if I'm not wrong.
Hiro got confessed at so? she likes him too? still not dating him LMAO
Big bro look alike still missing.

Although I can say I had fun watching but that was that. As if the plot never progressed LMAO or nothing got resolved.
Nov 17, 2022 12:05 AM

May 2021
Well i Didnt really liked The Anime. was a 4/10 For me but why Not For The Fans.
Nov 18, 2022 7:39 AM
Jul 2022
I'm hoping for season 2
Nov 18, 2022 3:54 PM
Aug 2021
I enjoyed the show and after watching I went and checked out the manga, which is still publishing and I think is going from strength to strength.
I did want more from the show, i think the writing alludes to a great mystery that never really develops. I like the characters and the premise and found the show well made and funny, but I think it fails to become something more interesting.
Nov 21, 2022 1:02 PM
Dec 2021
I would agree the plot progresses slowly. But thats because its a manga adoptation.

Unlike light novel which basically blast all the feelings felt by a characters with internal monologues, manga kinda needs to express that with events/ incidents. This takes more time to develop but makes the characters much more realistic.

I also think it already has plenty of plot for a romcom. At least the characters don't hide their new found information to each other for longer than 1 episode. They are just acting childishly as they should be during adolescence which adds fun but slow down the story.
Jan 23, 5:36 AM
Feb 2020
It was a little too much of a barely anything.

In no terms, the show is bad but I felt like studio decided to incorporate every event of the source material (I have no clue about the contents of the source material, its just how I felt about the show) like they are making a 100+ episode show not a 24 episode show.

I mean seriously. A couple of events could be skipped to show other events to atleast achieve something tangible like showcase the elder brother or tangible progression of budding feelings of the lot (more tangible than what was shown here as this level could be achieved by 12 or 13 episode cour).
Feb 9, 7:51 AM

Aug 2018
story is ehh
but i like the characters especially erika.
i hope she wins at the end and don't drag the story even more considering the mc already knew that the girls like her or somewhat have a feelings for him.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Apr 17, 2:46 PM
Feb 2015
That was such a letdown.
the plot doesn't progress. What a waste.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakkou no Iinazuke Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2022

72 by KURAIKEN63 »»
Mar 15, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Kakkou no Iinazuke Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2022

129 by KURAIKEN63 »»
Mar 15, 3:31 AM

» From where to start manga?

sb-ishan-99 - Mar 6

5 by baymaxemon »»
Mar 12, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Kakkou no Iinazuke Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

45 by claymorwan »»
Mar 5, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Kakkou no Iinazuke Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2022

110 by ETHANDARYL420 »»
Feb 29, 1:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.