Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 1, 2010 10:45 AM

Mar 2008
Please follow this template.

you character will not be approved if the following occure;

1:You do not follow the set portions of the template. (adding bits to it is fine.)
2: You do not use spoiler tags for your characters pic.
3: If there is more then one segment of you profile that is set as "unkown"

The template:

Name:
Age: (remember this can be quite old, seeing as your immortal.)
Nationality:
Bio:
Appearance:
A) Your character.
B) Your weapon.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 1, 2010 10:59 AM

Mar 2008
Name: Niko Hakubi
Nationality: Japanese (moved to america later in life.)
Bio: A warrior from birth, his gifts as an immortal earned him great respect amoungst his fellow warriors, however, when he disagreed with the then, current Emperor and his ways of ruling, he was banished and looked apon as a traitor. Also after watching his third wife succumb to old age, he vowed to never love again.
Appearance:
A)

B)

May 1, 2010 6:24 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Shiori Hakita
Age: She won't say (she's been around since before the Heian period of Japan)
Nationality: Japan
Bio: She has lived for SO long, that any records that HAVE existed of her no longer exist or are in very poor condition. She was once worshipped as the moon godess, Tsukuyomi. She has had thousands of names...but seems to like the one she has now.
Appearance:

Weapon:
May 2, 2010 3:26 AM

Mar 2008
accepted

May 2, 2010 9:56 AM

Dec 2009
Name: Ichiro Hideaki
Nationality: Japanese
Bio: Woke up one day in an alley, covered in blood, holding a katana next to a dead body with had his head cut of...no memories what so ever about who he was or about his past...He took the name of "Ichiro Hideaki" after seeing a poster of a movie...He found out that he was immortal from Sakura Hayashida - fought her and killed her after she engaged him in battle.
Appearance:
A)

B)
Anime Tops, Anime Reviews, Manga Reviews, Movie Reviews, Music Reviews, TV Series Reviews, Comic Books Reviews, Books Reviews, Drawings, Fan Art, Cosplay, Funny Videos
>>> http://thesquabnest.com/ <<<

My YouTube Channel
>>> https://www.youtube.com/user/squabanime <<<
May 2, 2010 10:52 AM

Mar 2008
name: Maya Lockhart
Nationality: japanese/american
bio: from a royal family, had parents , a younger sister and an older brother, one day, when she was 8 , they decided Maya was going to be the successor of the family, once his father heard she was going to be the successor he tried to kill Maya (he married her mother just to be able to be the successor)her mother protected her and she got killed in front of maya, his brother too, and although maya tried to save her sister she couldn´t, she was already covered in blood, she could escape and she hides behind a false name, she seeks for revenge.

personality: always happy and acting stupidly , she has changes of humor, can be happy and 1 min later she is furious and aggressive.

A)
appearance

B)
weapon

May 2, 2010 10:56 AM

Nov 2008
Name:Zeadrick(but people know him as the silver wolf)
Nationality: Japanese
Bio: he once was known as the legendary silver wolf.hes name was given to him by someone that saw him kill a guy.but all the guy could see was Zeadricks long silver hair.word got around about the siver wolf and all his killing that people started to fear him.he kill more poeple then he could count to til the day he let some girl live and faded into the sun set where he was never heard of again til now.
Appearance:

weapon
nankurunasia meaning roughly "It'll all work out" or "It'll be all right"
May 2, 2010 2:46 PM

Mar 2008
all accepted.

May 2, 2010 5:55 PM

Apr 2008
Name: Sorbet
Nationality: Mutt
Bio: I was kicked out of my village cause I was a mixed breed human. I felt like a dog in an alley that got beat by children so I wonder the land and befriended all the animals I could. They became my family. Now I own a pet shop and I take in strays and find good homes for them.

Appearance:
May 3, 2010 7:56 AM

Mar 2008
@yonnigo: firstly i have never in my life heard of a country called mutt before. secondly, you can't be a half breed human, you are a human who is immortal. so not accepted yet.

May 3, 2010 7:58 AM

Sep 2009
Name: Albert Wieland
Nationality: German
Bio: On the run from both the mortals for war crimes and the immortals in fear of being killed, He never stays in one place for too long and hides the fact that he is inmortal. He never reveals her past to anyone and tries not to make friends due to him moving everywhere. He tends to change his apperance and his background everytime he moves to another country.
Personality: Hes a good leader and quite mysterious, he gets angry quite quickly and is very serious.
Apperance:

He has no weapon...

^^ MY WEBCOMIC, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! ^^
May 3, 2010 8:06 AM

Mar 2008
accepted

May 3, 2010 5:44 PM

Apr 2008
Not half breed human half raced, more then one race. Mutt means I do not have a country.
May 4, 2010 2:33 AM

Mar 2008
right, now that is cleared up, accepted.

May 4, 2010 6:24 AM

Apr 2009
Name: Frederick
Nationality: Prussia / German
Bio:a He got the nickname Frederick Jäger ( Jäger is German for hunter) becuse he never let his victim get away. Now he is just trying to stay alive as long as he can.
Apperance:
A)

B)
VonkejserMay 6, 2010 1:16 PM

May 6, 2010 11:04 AM

Mar 2008
@anti: as amazing as that power sounds, no human can actually do that, thus your character is not approved untill that is gone.

May 6, 2010 11:57 AM

Apr 2009
AWWWWwwww. Fine then... Then I remake my chara later. :(

May 6, 2010 11:58 AM

Mar 2008
coolio

May 6, 2010 11:58 AM

Mar 2008
coolio

May 6, 2010 1:22 PM

Mar 2008
anti now accepted ^^

May 10, 2010 3:12 PM
Sep 2008
Name: Alex, aka Prometheus
Nationality:(Vatican passport) Ethnicity: Hellene
Bios: After defeating Cronus in 1945 at Hiroshima, Alex lost all of his memory in the violent quickening that took place after the duel. He has been made aware by the watchers of his long existence and status as one of the oldest still living immortals, and that coming into contact with more immortals would help him regain his memory. Leaving the safety of reclusion at a Buddhist temple in Japan(studying the arts of war), Alex sets off to New York with hopes of meeting other immortals who could help him regain his memory.
Witty, spontaneous and almost childlike in his ways, Alex´s personality suffers drastic shifts whenever he recovers his memory, deeming him bi-polar at times.

Appearance:
http://news.gotgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/auron1.jpg
Weapon:
http://auronlu.istad.org/loveher/aurons-sword2.png
the3rdgardenMay 10, 2010 3:45 PM
Jul 1, 2010 7:59 PM
Jun 2009
Name: Ar_5
Nationality: unknown
Bio: It's a Scout Robot,it's from the 70th century. Because look at the mess in the world, then he was sent to our time to improve future
Appearance:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» New York. ( 1 2 )

niko_hakubi - May 2, 2010

90 by AerisReyha »»
Jul 12, 2010 11:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.