Uncle from Another World
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 21, 2022 8:06 AM
Aug 2021
nwssx said:
solrules said:
wish it got a better studio than a bunch of inexperienced newbies causing delays due to mismanagement
"inexperienced newbiew" lmao you didn't even look at the staff for this anime

duh i haven't done PhD in anime but AtelierPontdarc is a new studio founded in 2020 with just one anime in its bag so far
Oct 22, 2022 10:05 AM
作画

Nov 2019
solrules said:
nwssx said:

duh i haven't done PhD in anime but AtelierPontdarc is a new studio founded in 2020 with just one anime in its bag so far
you gotta check the staff not the studio to discuss this kind of matters, yet it looks like the issues are caused by the schedule if I remember right, the guys behind this project are pretty experienced and there are a lot of key members from White Fox's RE:Zero staff on it
Oct 23, 2022 9:00 PM
Sep 2022
nwssx said:
solrules said:
wish it got a better studio than a bunch of inexperienced newbies causing delays due to mismanagement

So, in what way is he wrong? This is a fucking joke. Its a complete dump of shit in the face of their fans.

i didn't even waste a minute to look who the fk are the animators, This is a big fault, with has the signature of the studio on it, even if they aren't newbies, let's just say they are the same people that animated SNK, Bleach or DBZ, that is not a valid excuse, this was a shit move. A week delay on anime Eps. is typhical, even two, but 2 months or even more ? Come on.

Oct 24, 2022 3:41 AM
作画

Nov 2019
Vagiclean said:
nwssx said:

So, in what way is he wrong? This is a fucking joke. Its a complete dump of shit in the face of their fans.

i didn't even waste a minute to look who the fk are the animators, This is a big fault, with has the signature of the studio on it, even if they aren't newbies, let's just say they are the same people that animated SNK, Bleach or DBZ, that is not a valid excuse, this was a shit move. A week delay on anime Eps. is typhical, even two, but 2 months or even more ? Come on.

he's wrong because the staff is quite experienced and the delays ain't caused by them but their shitty schedule
Oct 24, 2022 5:35 AM
Sep 2022
nwssx said:
Vagiclean said:

he's wrong because the staff is quite experienced and the delays ain't caused by them but their shitty schedule

Nice self answer lol

"Delay ain't caused by them but their shitty schedule"

Are they some kind of slaves or what lol ? Who made their schedule then?, and why did they agree to that schedule or deadlines if they can't make it on time? Come on. In any serious job you get your ass kicked very quick by stuff like that.
Oct 24, 2022 2:44 PM
作画

Nov 2019
Vagiclean said:
nwssx said:

Nice self answer lol

"Delay ain't caused by them but their shitty schedule"

Are they some kind of slaves or what lol ? Who made their schedule then?, and why did they agree to that schedule or deadlines if they can't make it on time? Come on. In any serious job you get your ass kicked very quick by stuff like that.
yeah you literally said it, they ARE slaves. the animation industry in Japan works like this. disagreeing to this schedule was probably not an option since they are a newly founded studio that needs funds to start off and the production itself is not static, stuff change through the process (for example, in this case some of the staff left in the middle of it). Schedules are not up to the studios anyway (only indipendent productions work like that, for example MAPPA's "Chainsaw Man"), blame the producers.
Oct 28, 2022 12:52 PM
Aug 2021
Season 2 will be coming 🔥
Oct 28, 2022 8:18 PM
Apr 2022
FyRyto said:
nobody gives af about this anime anymore. 1 new episode will come out and it'll get delayed again
Nov 2, 2022 11:38 PM
Dec 2020
Binex13 said:
FyRyto said:
nobody gives af about this anime anymore. 1 new episode will come out and it'll get delayed again

I hope not.i actually found this show by accident after exhausting a lot of anime on Netflix and really liked it for how funny it is. also turns the woke Isekai genre in its head so I hope they make it as good as the first seven episodes and end the season with a bang
Nov 14, 2022 7:49 AM

Mar 2013
nwssx said:
solrules said:

Nevermind the staff, EP01's animation made me literally cry. lol

Well, I hope the animation continues again as I really love the story and most of all, the OP is sickly good.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 17, 2022 5:24 PM

Dec 2018
this is a PR disaster; could kill the show's chances at further seasons, which would be outrageous when bottom tier crap gets like 8 seasons and gold like this gets dropped in the middle. i'm hoping for the best but man, this is a long wait. thankfully, i just started watching so it won't be as long for me as some of you guys, but the season should already be done by now.
Nov 18, 2022 1:36 AM
Oct 2021
of course it's gotten delayed lmao This poor series has gotten kicked in the dick more than Vegeta
Nov 19, 2022 2:06 PM
Apr 2022
Dawizz said:
This show is pretty much dead.

This "covid" thing, if it's real, just gave them the perfect excuse to pull the plug on a failed project.

This project wasn't going to be the hit 90% of the ppl all over the net thought it would be.

Next time "Oji-san" stay isekai'd you didn't bring anything to the table and you're not going to be missed.

Sayonara
who is this clown the show was great bro why you being toxic. Nobody thought it was gonna be massive and it’s not overhyped, it did bring stuff to the table and it won’t be missed cuz it coming back
PeenutzNov 19, 2022 2:11 PM
Nov 19, 2022 2:31 PM
Jul 2021
Rimusimp said:
Dawizz said:
This show is pretty much dead.

This "covid" thing, if it's real, just gave them the perfect excuse to pull the plug on a failed project.

This project wasn't going to be the hit 90% of the ppl all over the net thought it would be.

Next time "Oji-san" stay isekai'd you didn't bring anything to the table and you're not going to be missed.

Sayonara
who is this clown the show was great bro why you being toxic. Nobody thought it was gonna be massive and it’s not overhyped, it did bring stuff to the table and it won’t be missed cuz it coming back

Toxic because I speak the truth? LOL go check outside snowflake for my "I don't give one iota about what some gen z's has to say about a failed anime, that did not bring anything to the table" card, I know I left it somewhere between LMAO Street and pi$$ off Avenue.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Nov 19, 2022 2:33 PM
Apr 2022
Dawizz said:
Rimusimp said:

Toxic because I speak the truth? LOL go check outside snowflake for my "I don't give one iota about what some gen z's has to say about a failed anime, that did not bring anything to the table* card, I know I left it somewhere between LMAO Street and pi$$ off Avenue.
What a toxic fat 40 year old man. We are getting a lot of those nowadays. God your family must be extremely disappointed in you. Imagine bragging about being closer to biting the dust
Nov 19, 2022 2:47 PM
Jul 2021
Rimusimp said:
Dawizz said:

Toxic because I speak the truth? LOL go check outside snowflake for my "I don't give one iota about what some gen z's has to say about a failed anime, that did not bring anything to the table* card, I know I left it somewhere between LMAO Street and pi$$ off Avenue.
What a toxic fat 40 year old man. We are getting a lot of those nowadays. God your family must be extremely disappointed in you. Imagine bragging about being closer to biting the dust

Go away gen z loser, your gen hasn't brought anything to the table and you will never bring anything to the table. Your going to LMAO out of the table by gen A.

Sincerely someone from the best gen ever, gen x, we made this world you live in sonny, don't you ever forget that.
Nov 19, 2022 3:28 PM
Apr 2022
Dawizz said:
Rimusimp said:

Go away gen z loser, your gen hasn't brought anything to the table and you will never bring anything to the table. Your going to LMAO out of the table by gen A.

Sincerely someone from the best gen ever, gen x, we made this world you live in sonny, don't you ever forget that.
wait how did you contribute again?
Nov 20, 2022 12:42 PM

Dec 2014
i thought it was just ok they relly killed it with the delay
Nov 20, 2022 3:51 PM

Sep 2018
Dawizz said:
we made this world you live in sonny, don't you ever forget that.

Haha, saying that is just going to get you canceled. How many people are actually proud to live in todays world? Evidently you yourself arent either, or you would be more happy and less toxic.
Congratulations on helping to make the world the most fucked up its ever been.
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Nov 20, 2022 5:43 PM
Jul 2021
Elinchayiel said:
Dawizz said:
we made this world you live in sonny, don't you ever forget that.

Haha, saying that is just going to get you canceled. How many people are actually proud to live in todays world? Evidently you yourself arent either, or you would be more happy and less toxic.
Congratulations on helping to make the world the most fucked up its ever been.

Like I give one Iota about what some newbie as to say. This snime is trash, deal with it, if you can't I don't care. You and your ilk are the ones who are toxic, by defending this failed project. That even the studio behind it wanted to cut and run for the hills.

This c-19 b.s excuse, if it's real, I mean, gave them the perfect opportunity to toss the hot potato to someone else.

Now go away now!
Nov 21, 2022 11:56 AM

Dec 2020
The good news is we get a new episode on Wednesday!
Nov 22, 2022 4:32 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Yeah, a few days!!!! kekeke
Nov 22, 2022 3:01 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Can't wait. 3 more days!
Nov 22, 2022 10:31 PM

Feb 2014
vaedeer said:
The good news is we get a new episode on Wednesday!

U can't be sure until we actually get it
Nov 22, 2022 11:44 PM
Jul 2018
I've been waiting since I finished Episode 7 in early September. I really never thought the day would finally come. I hope nobody hear jinxed things - and I hope the episode actually comes out on the 25th with no further delays.

I really REALLY like this anime. I think it's easily a 9-10/10. It's funny, creative, aesthetically pleasing, and is a very unique take on the isekai genre. This has definitely become one of my favorites.

I spent all of September, October, and November waiiiting, so Episode 8's gonna be surreal after the long hiatus.
Nov 23, 2022 2:47 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Bruh if the episode 8 does tomorrow (or the day after, I forget), it'll be like watching someone being raised from the dead.

Was enjoying this series, but wasn't exactly dying for the next episode. I could wait. And yet it's still felt like it's been forever since the last episode

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 23, 2022 11:16 AM

Jan 2012
Looking forward to this coming back, presumably, within the next couple days. It'll fill the hole left by Golden Kamuy being postponed for the rest of the year.
Nov 26, 2022 5:49 PM
Jul 2018
...and yet here we are lol. November 26. It has aired in Asia but for whatever reason, English speakers still don't have access.

It's not on Netflix.

I found an English speaker reacting to it on YouTube but I don't know where they found their subtitled version.
Mar 30, 2023 2:55 AM
Aug 2021
Binex13 said:
FyRyto said:

Hahaha who know bruh who know, u know some anime getting impossible sequel example Elite class room, maybe NGNL next but ya this anime need high specs production.
Mar 30, 2023 2:56 AM
Aug 2021
OGRiceCooker said:
Binex13 said:

I hope not.i actually found this show by accident after exhausting a lot of anime on Netflix and really liked it for how funny it is. also turns the woke Isekai genre in its head so I hope they make it as good as the first seven episodes and end the season with a bang

Same here bro
Hahaha who know bruh who know, u know some anime getting impossible sequel example Elite class room, maybe NGNL next but ya this anime need high specs production.
Dec 11, 2023 4:28 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to Binex13
FyRyto said:
@Binex13 who know bruh who know
There's still possible for a good one anime
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2022

83 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 20, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2022

160 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 19, 10:00 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2022

129 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 19, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2022

189 by RGreatDanton »»
May 19, 7:45 PM

» season 2?

Eldencheese - Dec 21, 2023

10 by Urdli »»
May 8, 11:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.