Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 31, 2022 3:18 AM
Jun 2020
While reading the LN, I noticed the author has mentioned the directions of all the towns and places where Yuna-san went. I guess that is enough to make a make-shift map, but I am lazy... so I was wondering if someone had made it or not?

Also I found a full character list, which is quite helpful while reading

Shurikun_Sep 3, 2022 12:56 AM
Nov 2, 2023 4:25 PM
Sep 2018
The Bear Map can't be seen if not wearing the Bear onsie...says so right in its description.

Probably not why there isn't an official map.
One of those direction sign post things, with all the signs say how far in a given direction x location is, might be of interest; distance is so variable a concept once she gains the ability to set up Bear Gates, it might be convenient to having a list of 'hubs', where there are Bear Gates established, and the locations adjacent to each of them?
The first journey, and subsequent journeys with those unaware of Bear Gates, are the ones where 'normal' travel times and conditions are of relevance.

An official map has a downside; it makes it harder to shoehorn new locations in compared to more vaguely established relationships.

All of that said, I wouldn't mind having one.
The passage of time awaiting the next volume being translated with everything else I'm reading, I do forget the relative positions of everyplace.
Jan 10, 7:10 PM
Sep 2020
I am just trying to memorize where the main arcs focuses and uses the mini-map in the anime, such as...
Crimonia -center
Outou - southeast/SSE
Mireera - NNE
Sheelin - east
Yousei-no-mori - east direction?
Indian-Persian-Arabic Desert Paradise
- I forgot the direction
Moving Turtle - probably circling the world, first located between Mireera and Wa
Wa no kuni - Somewhere north, beyond the sea

I stopped here.
May 19, 5:00 AM

Aug 2010
Reply to -w-Kyoshiro-w-
I am just trying to memorize where the main arcs focuses and uses the mini-map in the anime, such as...
Crimonia -center
Outou - southeast/SSE
Mireera - NNE
Sheelin - east
- I forgot the direction
Moving Turtle - probably circling the world, first located between Mireera and Wa

I stopped here.
@-w-Kyoshiro-w-

Vol 12 again mentions "Laluz (or Raruz ?)" the city/town divided by the river, where she stops on her way to the Elves' territory. The old merchant with a granddaughter gave Yuna a house, and Yuna put another "bear gate" there, but I don't remember the direction from "Crimonia".
EkunSjyMay 19, 5:05 AM

>Quotes from AoB <
There is again! The ultimate technique: "It's all his fault, not mine!"
Goddess, High Bishop, you sure are popular!
まんが きけん      むがく -> Manga wa kikenjyanai, kedo mugaku desu.
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
-> Manga isn't dangerous, but ignorance it is.
Benno frowned as I finished listing off all the reasons why I didn't want to give the books leather covers.
May 19, 7:38 AM

Aug 2010
Reply to -w-Kyoshiro-w-
Crimonia -center
Outou - southeast/SSE
Mireera - NNE
Sheelin - east
- I forgot the direction

I stopped here.
@-w-Kyoshiro-w-

on Vol 12; chapter 311 "The bear accepts the king's quest"
she travels South, crossing through a desert, to deliver the "Kraken" magic stone to the desert town (oasis) of Dezelt.
I imagine is what you called here the "Arabian desert paradise".

>Quotes from AoB <
There is again! The ultimate technique: "It's all his fault, not mine!"
Goddess, High Bishop, you sure are popular!
まんが きけん      むがく -> Manga wa kikenjyanai, kedo mugaku desu.
漫画は危険じゃない、けど無学です。
-> Manga isn't dangerous, but ignorance it is.
Benno frowned as I finished listing off all the reasons why I didn't want to give the books leather covers.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2016

4 by idealtoy »»
Jun 10, 2021 9:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.