Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 8, 2022 1:22 PM

Aug 2010

https://weibo.com/3889146127/M05SVbPWt

https://v.qq.com/detail/x/mzc00200sgiyvab.html

By the author of Doupo Cangqiong and Wu Dong Qian Kun!

XealiasAug 9, 2022 5:19 AM
Aug 8, 2022 2:10 PM
Jun 2021
Looks really good, cant wait to watch it!
Kernal_Aug 8, 2022 2:14 PM
Mar 12, 2023 7:19 PM
Aug 2015
Is this releasing? I see something Yuan zun on sites but those are 2D manhua type animation instead of CGI that we saw in PV. Was it dropped?
Apr 13, 1:39 AM

Nov 2009
Is this releasing? I see something Yuan zun on sites but those are 2D manhua type animation instead of CGI that we saw in PV. Was it dropped?

Interesting...

I was wondering about it too, the other sites said the ones that got uploaded is the crappy "Cardboard" (wouldn't even call it 2D animation... lol)

It seems like the cartoon version is before this series got picked up by Tencent to be remake using their 3D CGI.

This isn't the first series that has done this, there are some other Donghua series that have done this, CN animation is really trash, so most companies can only afford Cardboard (30 FPS) animation until the series gets picked up by a larger company like Tencent.

But since it's the same name... the upload for the cartoon version gets put into the section that is suppose to be for the CGI, which apparently still isn't out?... I can't find any news on it or even being mentioned anywhere...

___ ___ ___

Also, I noticed this series cause I was just done watching Wu Dong Qian Kun's season 4 (now to wait for season 5), and someone mentioned...

The MC from this Yuan Zun series apparently turns out to be the strongest out of all other MC from this author's series.

Which says a lot, cause all the other series has their MC become Gods at the end... meaning this guy is even more God than Gods, LOL. (This author really has a thing about having all his main MCs from all his series becoming Gods at the end huh...)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 13, 2:24 AM

Jan 2017
amlg said:
is the crappy "Cardboard" (wouldn't even call it 2D animation... lol)

It's called "Motion Comics", and it's labelled as "Dynamic Animation" by China.
You can find a few on Vita Animation Groups' YouTube, with most of them even subbed in different languages.

amlg said:
the CGI, which apparently still isn't out?... I can't find any news on it or even being mentioned anywhere...

3 PVs were released in 2022, and then nothing.
The 3D models of the characters received a lot of hate from the community tho, so maybe they are taking their time to polish them ?

Anyway, Chinese Animations always takes a lot of time to be released after their announcements.

amlg said:
all the other series has their MC become Gods at the end... meaning this guy is even more God than Gods, LOL. (This author really has a thing about having all his main MCs from all his series becoming Gods at the end huh...)

That's a very usual trope for Xanxia (cultivation) stories, as it deal with Taoism, Heavens, Gods, spirituality, ect.

And as the universes of such stories are generally multi-layered, where the "Heavens/Gods" the protagonist try to attain have their own "Heavens/Gods" above, it can gets a little bit absurd when there is a succession of works, like here.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 20, 5:43 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuan Zun Episode 20 Discussion

Xealias - Aug 30

1 by bushman66 »»
Sep 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Yuan Zun Episode 19 Discussion

Xealias - Aug 30

2 by daddy7860 »»
Sep 17, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Yuan Zun Episode 1 Discussion

AnastasiaWun - May 29

5 by lotus_eater »»
Sep 6, 11:07 PM

Poll: » Yuan Zun Episode 18 Discussion

Xealias - Aug 30

1 by bushman66 »»
Sep 5, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Yuan Zun Episode 2 Discussion

AnastasiaWun - May 29

3 by R6exR6 »»
Sep 4, 1:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.