Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 12, 2022 8:23 AM

May 2021
So, from this day on Paragons will be closing indefinitely.

First, to anyone I've been rude to in the past or people that wasn't very happy because of any kind of arguments we've had or issues you've faced being in the club, I want to apologise. I promise I'll try to be better in the future and hopefully you forgive me. And for those of you who have stuck with me from the beginning, I want to say thank you, I cannot express how much this club means to me and all the people in it, and it really hurts to say that this is where it all ends for this club.

It's been a really fun time being the club, I met a lot of good friends and was able to learn a lot from them. I still had a lot in store for you all but unfortunately, my time has been cut short and I have no more free time to manage this club anymore.

ABOUT CARD EDITIONS
For recurring editions left in this club, artificers are still free to continue them if desired (NIJISANJI ID will still be ongoing till the end dw). Other than that, there will not be any new editions anymore. I decided not to do a closing editions because we never really had a grand opening either and well, just it's just more work haha.

I know I'm months behind on my deliveries for several editions (both in and outside of Paragons), fear not I am still working on them and will deliver them soon (staff who are willing to help me with the deliveries please DM me on discord cause there's a lot of work to be done which I'm unable to do myself).

ABOUT ME
I wasn't planning on quitting card making + collecting as a whole, but how with my current situation, it seems like that is highly unlikely. I've tried to find time and energy to put in card making but day by day both my mental and physical health has kept declining and I'm not planning to push myself any further. I'm sure most of you can relate to this, there's been a lot going on irl and it's just been really tiring. I've also gotten back to drawing and writing after years of fighting against my depression. It's something I've always been passionate about and something I want to focus more atm.

As for MAL, I won't be online here a lot since I won't have free access to my laptop anymore, but I will be online on Discord more often from now on.

FOR STAFF
And at last for my lovely staff mates, I really am so happy for all your support for this club and for myself, personally. I could not have done with without any of you. I know I promised to make new staff badges, but as I said in the text above, I'm just really not able to. I know this shouldn't be an excuse, but I really am sorry for making false promises.

...ALSO DISCORD
The club's not totally dead yet, though. Feel free to join the Discord where we can all just chat casually with each other!

END SCENE
Alas, that's the end of the announcement. Hope I didn't say anything weird. Again, I truly apologise if I've disappointed a lot of people by making this decision but it had to be done for my own sanity. And sorry for the overly melodramatic message haha. Ask away any doubts and I'll try to answer them below. Thanks for reading till the end and have a great day, love you guys x
KeiiminJul 12, 2022 8:39 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 12, 2022 8:51 AM

Feb 2021
Sad to hear this news.

Good luck with your future endeavours
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Jul 12, 2022 12:08 PM

Apr 2017
Sad to hear but I really enjoyed my time here as a staff. Take care keii!
Jul 12, 2022 12:31 PM
₳kʊ₥ə

Apr 2021
I luved the club, got an amazing experience while it lasted. Tysm for the beautiful cards, really luved em. Relax your mind, always stay patient and calm, plzzz don't be depressed, it just causes emotional breakdown with no benefit at all, enjoy every single day. And ofc stay safe ^.^

Jul 12, 2022 1:36 PM

Aug 2017
Only been here for a few days but that would be an oof moment

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Jul 12, 2022 4:44 PM

Aug 2020
one of the best clubs here on mal to interact with or request cards! thanks for all the hard work (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`)

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jul 12, 2022 6:13 PM

Mar 2016
Sad to hear the news, but hope you stay safe and come back :)

I'm really sad that I didn't talk with you even though I really appreciate your work. Hope we can still catch up
thank you again for the hard work

^-^
Jul 13, 2022 11:08 PM

Dec 2021
I really enjoyed being a member in this club. I just want to say it's the best decision, to make some free time for yourself & care about yourself. I know depression is a thing which cannot be overcome easily. Please don't always rush to work, do things which makes you smile, love & find the beauty of everything even if its the simplest. Nothing is totally perfect & that's the perfection. Thank you so much for working so much hard & making some tiny but precious memories with us through MAL. Wishing you all the best & a lot of happiness in your life <3

Fly me to the Moon
Let me play among the stars

Jul 16, 2022 4:35 AM

May 2021
Thanks for the kind words everyone!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [GAME] ♝ Count Up Until We Reach Enlightenment ♝ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Keiimin - Sep 7, 2021

2635 by DeonX »»
Aug 20, 4:58 AM

» [GAME] ♝ Anime Shiritori ♝ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ra1nn_ - Sep 7, 2021

508 by DeonX »»
Aug 20, 4:58 AM

» [GAME] ♝ True or False ♝ ( 1 2 3 4 )

ra1nn_ - Sep 15, 2021

155 by DeonX »»
Aug 2, 12:45 PM

» [GAME] ♝ Deny or Comply ♝

ra1nn_ - Oct 31, 2021

19 by DeonX »»
Aug 2, 12:44 PM

» [CLOSED] ♛ NIJISANJI ID Collection ♛ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Keiimin - Apr 17, 2022

490 by Joseph_Joestar_4 »»
Sep 7, 2022 5:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.