Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 9, 2022 12:00 PM

Oct 2011
First of all, I want to wish a Happy New Year to everyone! :) 2021 was horrible for a lot of people; I hope that 2022 is better and that everyone stays safe. I also want to thank everyone for joining this club and enjoying the cards that I've been making and keeping the club active.

When I created this club in April last year, I was in College. I also wasn't working, was obsessively playing Genshin Impact, and overall had a ton of free time. It gave me the idea to create a GI club and make some birthday edition cards since I missed doing graphics as a hobby. What I didn't expect was having so many people join the club; it's honestly amazing!

I'm sure many have noticed that I've been behind on completing cards and sending them out during the latter part of 2021 (don't worry, I will absolutely finish these!). After I graduated College, I was hired immediately, and my job has been a mix of really chill and really busy. Now though, my job is really hectic and at the start of the New Year I took a step back to re-evaluate my time.

I've decided to no longer make birthday edition cards for the club. There are just too many birthdays and the game keeps adding characters on top of that. It's just too hard to keep up. That doesn't mean I won't ever make cards again, it just won't be on a set schedule. I will also keep adding to the club as I find things like helpful tips, etc. and everyone is welcome to add things they find as well! :D

On that note, if anyone would like to start making birthday edition cards or other kinds of graphics, please message me and we can discuss. :) Cheers!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 5, 2022 9:02 AM
Aug 2018
Lets hope we have a better year ;pp
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Friend-Sharing UIDs

Luxtress - Apr 24, 2021

38 by Rahka08 »»
Sep 17, 2023 4:16 AM

» Game Screenshots

Luxtress - Apr 17, 2021

10 by TheOneSin7 »»
Apr 2, 2022 5:03 PM

» Helpful Tips

Luxtress - Apr 17, 2021

8 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 2, 2022 10:12 AM

» [Happy Bday Ganyu!] - limited cards - [closed]

Luxtress - Dec 3, 2021

19 by Luxtress »»
Dec 17, 2021 8:30 AM

» [Happy Bday Kaeya!] - limited card - [closed]

Luxtress - Nov 30, 2021

31 by Luxtress »»
Dec 10, 2021 12:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.