Forum Settings
Forums
Fruits Basket Another
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 28, 2021 7:55 AM

Feb 2016
Just out of curiosity for people who got the physical volumes released in English by YenPress, is it correct that in volume 3 (the final one with Hajime on the cover) the official final chapter (chapter 13 as it is being referred to on scanlation sites when you don’t count the extra content) has not been included? Got a bit worried since I didn’t have it in my copy so I read it online, but I wanted to make sure I didn’t receive a misprint of some sorts…
Jun 1, 2022 9:33 PM

Jun 2012
Yassi-chan said:
Just out of curiosity for people who got the physical volumes released in English by YenPress, is it correct that in volume 3 (the final one with Hajime on the cover) the official final chapter (chapter 13 as it is being referred to on scanlation sites when you don’t count the extra content) has not been included? Got a bit worried since I didn’t have it in my copy so I read it online, but I wanted to make sure I didn’t receive a misprint of some sorts…

Not a misprint as chapter 13 was not out when it was released and therefore not included in volume 3.
It was a one shot the author made and has since been included with other one shot short stories in Fruits Basket Another Volume 4.
This was released in Japan in Feb 2022.

I do not know when "volume 4" will be released in English as I have only seen it available in Japanese.
English versions I have found have been a chapter by chapter purchase (such as on kindle with 7 chapters including chapter 13.
However there were supposedly extra content separate from chapter 13 which I cannot seem to find. Although I have not yet bought the other 6 chapters and read them.

Edit: The extra content is short comics and also a chapter with the Another characters during valentines day.
I have still yet to find it to view the whole thing, but the valentines chapter is only illustrations with no dialogue.
KikiSohmaJun 1, 2022 9:57 PM
Dec 14, 2022 6:49 PM

Jun 2012
As an update, the English translation for volume 4 was published on the 13th of December 2022 by Yen Press and is available for physical purchase. It is now also available on Kindle.

The book synopsis:
... as the final chapter closes on the next generation of the Sohma family...Plus, enjoy the antics of the Three Musketeers as well as bonus comics drawn by Natsuki Takaya for the anime, printed in English for the first time!"

More topics from this board

» Who is sending the letters to Shiki? Have Shomas been really healed by Tohru?

Majo_no_Hana - Jun 18, 2023

1 by Chileno-12 »»
Aug 22, 5:27 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: Another Chapter 9 Discussion

Tellatez - May 18, 2020

1 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 19, 2023 9:48 AM

» Was this series cancelled?

-SP- - Jun 29, 2021

7 by KikiSohma »»
Dec 14, 2022 6:53 PM

» New Volume/Chapters

GeorgeDeSand - Apr 28, 2022

2 by KikiSohma »»
Dec 14, 2022 6:31 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: Another Chapter 16 Discussion

positiv2 - Sep 1, 2021

3 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 29, 2021 10:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.