Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Soul Eater
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 22, 2021 8:32 AM
Feb 2021
Hey guys, I heard alot of good stuff on this anime but I really wanna know if this worth watching. If the story is good and all of that.
Nir#9404 on discord feel free to DM me
Jun 22, 2021 8:35 AM

Sep 2020
It's a great series, it has shonen, comedy, horror (semi, the manga is much more horror-Esque though.), the whole shabang. it has fanservice a little bit (much more in the manga than the anime.), not really that often in the anime, there's the occasional breast grope and bath scene, but for the anime that's really it.
Jun 22, 2021 9:06 AM

Jun 2016
Yeah it's fun.
It's also very good looking as 2000s bones anine usually are.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jun 22, 2021 9:11 AM

Dec 2016
I think watching Soul Eater it's a must for an anime watcher, it's not the best anime ever but it's a classic
I love the fight scenes and the op/ed, also the characters are very diverse, fun to watch
Jun 22, 2021 9:51 AM
Mar 2021
Yes. I would say it's worth watching. While it wasn't the best, it wasn't terrible either. It certainly has its flaws, but they didn't take away from the enjoyment for me. If you are enjoying it so far, then you'll probably enjoy the rest.
One Piece Gintama Jojos Bizzare Adventure Are My Favorite Anime
Jun 22, 2021 10:24 AM
Nov 2020
Nope....it's hella boring
A thing from the past ig
I dropped it 4 times before completing it

U see it's less of a shounen and more of a comedy and black star is the only good thing this anime has
Jun 22, 2021 11:54 AM
Jul 2018
It was just good to me, nothing more, nothing mindblowing but give it a shot why not
Jun 22, 2021 12:26 PM
Jul 2019
It has the best yutaka nakamura cuts so I wouldn't miss it

Jun 22, 2021 1:06 PM

Oct 2012
A great anime. Very enjoyable if you enjoy action-adventure. Not to mention hilarious.
Jun 22, 2021 1:21 PM

Mar 2021
I found it fairly enjoyable and I can understand why others like it, but I personally was disappointed with the ending. Despite that, I still think it's worth giving a shot.
Jun 22, 2021 2:44 PM
Jun 2017
Worth watching, not a great anime.
Jun 22, 2021 5:22 PM
May 2021
Kory-kun said:
Hey guys, I heard alot of good stuff on this anime but I really wanna know if this worth watching. If the story is good and all of that.
its totally worth watching, it has a good story and it’s really funny as well!
Jun 22, 2021 8:09 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
Kory-kun said:

Definetly worth a watch, it's some of the finest animation out there with a brilliantly unique art style to boot. The story is generally fun but more then capable of also delving a little deeper into it's cast and it's all round just a great time had by all.
Jun 22, 2021 8:11 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
DEEP_SLASHER said:
A thing from the past ig

U see it's less of a shounen and more of a comedy and black star is the only good thing this anime has

Did you consider after the third drop it migth just not be for you?😅. It baffles me why people watch shows they don't enjoy and then complain that by the end they still didn't enjoy it, no offence but why?
Jun 22, 2021 8:27 PM
Apr 2020
Yes it's so good. Good characters, good songs, some of the best filler episodes I've ever seen, and there's only a few of them
Jun 22, 2021 9:33 PM
Jan 2021
Lots of fun, but if you find yourself wanting more from soul eater, prepare to read the manga and brace yourself for the obscene amounts of fanservice. It tones way down after the first few volumes but nevertheless it’s the one detractor of the series in my opinion, nevertheless I found myself having a ton of fun reading and watching Soul Eater. Stylish, out there, toned, and self aware. It’s a great series.
Jun 22, 2021 10:44 PM
Oct 2008
Totally, its shonen and comedy. Animation and story is good. A little bit like cartoon regards animation
Jun 24, 2021 7:15 PM
Nov 2020
momentie said:
DEEP_SLASHER said:
A thing from the past ig

Did you consider after the third drop it migth just not be for you?😅. It baffles me why people watch shows they don't enjoy and then complain that by the end they still didn't enjoy it, no offence but why?
I get what u r saying
But I hardly ever drop an anime coz if I do so then I'll miss out on any convo related to that anime
The guy asked if it was worth watching or not so I just shared my experience of how I felt

But ig u r right .... should've explained why it's not worth watching instead of throwing a baseless opinion on someone
Jun 24, 2021 7:21 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
DEEP_SLASHER said:
momentie said:

I get what u r saying
But I hardly ever drop an anime coz if I do so then I'll miss out on any convo related to that anime
The guy asked if it was worth watching or not so I just shared my experience of how I felt

But ig u r right .... should've explained why it's not worth watching instead of throwing a baseless opinion on someone

Hey no worries bud, we all like a little bias rant every now and then, it's good for your mental health😉.

And I get what you mean about missing out, it's why I used to watch seasonal anime to keep with the trends but let me tell you as one fan to another, the best choice I ever made as an otaku was quiting the seasonal race/watching only what's hype or talked about. Doing so leads you to lower your standards, be dissapointed and jump on bandwagons, ultimately it makes anime scheduled like a job and I personally hate that😅.

But ya, you do what makes you happy but my addvice is just watch what you like, enjoy it and drop what you don't. As long as you stay open for someone to convince you to retry a droped show, then there's no actually risk other then maybe missing out on an odd reference here and there😉😊.
Jun 24, 2021 7:25 PM
Nov 2020
momentie said:
DEEP_SLASHER said:
I get what u r saying

Hey no worries bud, we all like a little bias rant every now and then, it's good for your mental health😉.

And I get what you mean about missing out, it's why I used to watch seasonal anime to keep with the trends but let me tell you as one fan to another, the best choice I ever made as an otaku was quiting the seasonal race/watching only what's hype or talked about. Doing so leads you to lower your standards, be dissapointed and jump on bandwagons, ultimately it makes anime scheduled like a job and I personally hate that😅.

But ya, you do what makes you happy but my addvice is just watch what you like, enjoy it and drop what you don't. As long as you stay open for someone to convince you to retry a droped show, then there's no actually risk other then maybe missing out on an odd reference here and there😉😊.
I'm convinced now
I got way too many anime to watch so ig I really should focus more on watching the stuff that I like instead of watching the trend

U are a good man....thank you for ur advice
Jun 24, 2021 7:28 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
DEEP_SLASHER said:
momentie said:

I'm convinced now
I got way too many anime to watch so ig I really should focus more on watching the stuff that I like instead of watching the trend

U are a good man....thank you for ur advice

Thank you, if it helps I'm glad😊 and your totally rigth, there are litterally 100s of great shows out there, im sure I'll never personally ever see em all so why waste time on the bad ones😎.

Nice talking with you👍

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soul Eater Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cbkh915 - Mar 30, 2009

615 by krelbiet »»
May 23, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zvuc - Apr 7, 2008

272 by Erickgamer »»
Apr 30, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Darkreaper70 - Jun 2, 2008

145 by WispyUmbra »»
Apr 2, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

xLtay - Jul 22, 2008

115 by AnimatedAddict »»
Mar 31, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

WinterNightsFall - Jul 16, 2008

101 by AnimatedAddict »»
Mar 31, 6:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.