Forum Settings
Forums

Most popular anime characters in your country??

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 6, 2021 7:06 PM
Aug 2020
Goku,Saitama, Shin Chan ,Doraemon and every other character from the show excluding adults
Jun 6, 2021 7:18 PM

Feb 2008
Hard to say...here in Japan, where I live, based on product placement when I walk into a convenience store...any character from Kimetsu no Yaiba. Our company had Halloween costume days for kids last year and Kimetsu was the leader; one girl dressed up as Kanao and we had a handful of Nezukos. ;)
Jun 6, 2021 7:19 PM

Sep 2020
Ciezul said:
Probably Goku.

Most of our population aren't aware about anime. But they at least know about Goku imo

+ Doraemon

+ Shin-chan

+ Kenshin Himura
you must be indian
I suppose.....................!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2021 7:31 PM

Mar 2021
the one and only naruto

and maybe doraemon
Jun 6, 2021 7:44 PM
Jun 2019
My country surely has naruto as a lot of people here grew up when that show airing on local tv and they really think naruto is their childhood friend xD. As for female, i don't know why but rikka from SSSS Gridman is really popular here, along with Asuna from SAO, asuna is understandable but i can't think anything abt rikka since i haven't watch the anime
Jun 6, 2021 7:53 PM

Jan 2020
In Brazil? For sure Goku and Naruto (in every place). And maybe Luffy, Kira and L on internet

Jun 6, 2021 8:08 PM

Apr 2021
PRIME_LEGEND said:
Ciezul said:
Probably Goku.

Most of our population aren't aware about anime. But they at least know about Goku imo

+ Doraemon

+ Shin-chan

+ Kenshin Himura
you must be indian

Nope. But I am in south Asia.

Mirabem said:
Ciezul said:
+ Kenshin Himura
Your population is quite cultured if most of it knows about Kenshin Himura. The anime community itself doesn't remember/know him sometimes.

Rurauni Kenshun (Samurai X) is essentially my 1st anime as it was aired in our national tv dubbed in our language in my childhood. the X mark on the face of Kenshin is flag bearer of my childhood memories. But overall our country isn't anime aware. most of today's gen are too much absorved in some trash shows that they couldn't even get introduced with dbz.

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Jun 6, 2021 8:08 PM

Apr 2021
Probably Doraemon or Goku

(30 character limit)
Jun 6, 2021 8:13 PM

Feb 2021
- Naruto (NARUTO), probably the most infamous character here in my country because of the hilarious "Naruto Run (one of my friend did this stunt when drunk)"

- Son Goku (Dragon Ball), because he's the main character of one of the premiere Anime's here in my Country.

- Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho), called as "Eugene" here in my country and famous for his epic fight with Toguro during the Dark Tournament Arc. (and Probably for his iconic move, the "Spirit Gun")

- Spike Speigel (Cowboy Bebop), because of the number of re-runs here in my Country.

- Monkey D. Luffy (ONE PIECE), because ONE PIECE is the Most Popular Anime here in my Country. And for the reason why he's famous, I think it's pretty self-explanatory why. (Fact: We have a TOEI Animation branch here in my country).

And probably, Doreamon too
Jun 6, 2021 8:14 PM

Jan 2020
naruto , it's a stereotype in my country that your mom will said anything anime related as naruto
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Jun 6, 2021 8:23 PM

Apr 2018
Doraemon
Shin-chan
Ninja Hattori
Kitretsu
Perman
Lucky man
Ash Ketchum
Tyson from Beyblade
ᱨᱚᱡ ᱠᱤᱨᱚᱱ ᱥᱚᱱᱠᱚᱨ : 𑀓𑀸𑀓 𑀘𑁂𑀱𑁆𑀝𑀸, 𑀩𑀓𑁄 𑀥𑁆𑀬𑀸𑀦𑀁, 𑀲𑁆𑀯𑀸𑀦 𑀦𑀺𑀤𑁆𑀭𑀸 𑀢𑀣𑁃𑀯 𑀘 𑁇 𑀅𑀮𑁆𑀧𑀳𑀸𑀭𑀻, 𑀕𑀾𑀳𑀢𑁆𑀬𑀸𑀕𑀻, 𑀯𑀺𑀤𑁆𑀬𑀸𑀭𑁆𑀣𑀻 𑀧𑀁𑀘 𑀮𑀓𑁆𑀱𑀡𑀁 𑁈
𑀥𑀭𑁆𑀫𑁄_𑀭𑀓𑁆𑀱𑀢𑀺_𑀭 𑀓𑁆𑀱𑀺𑀢
Jun 6, 2021 8:47 PM

Oct 2015
Probably Goku. People who doesn't watch anime regularly knows Dragon Ball and they're still re-airing DBZ eps up to this day here and it's happening for decades now lol
Jun 6, 2021 9:04 PM

Sep 2020
Its not that many people have watched dragon ball but imo goku is probably the most known anime character all over the world
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2021 9:08 PM
Jul 2018
Doremon
Shinchan
Pikachu are the most popular ones here.
Jun 6, 2021 9:17 PM

Nov 2020
I live in Canada and I would say Goku or Naruto would be the most popualr anime characters as those 2 are also the most popular anime in Canada becasue lots of people born in 90's grew up on DB and people after than grew up on Naruto. Obviously Pikachu is very popular so there isnt much to say bout him.
“Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happens for a reason, our destiny slowly takes form.” - Rayleigh

Jun 6, 2021 11:11 PM
Jun 2020
Brazil really seems to like the popular ones such as Naruto/Goku, even Sakura gets more recognition. the Yu Yu Hakusho characters are fairly popular with the ones that are uhhh, 30 years or older. In relation to anime, it's mostly Dragon Ball, Pokemon and Naruto, although you can also put Sailor Moon, obviously.
Nissan 350Z
Jun 6, 2021 11:17 PM

Apr 2020
There's no stats for this but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Goku from DBZ and Usagi from Sailor Moon are still the most popular characters here. Anime fans are mostly people in their 20s or 30s who grew up watching them on TV. Hell, they still play them so I assume they're probably popular with The Youth™️
Jun 6, 2021 11:22 PM
Jul 2018
Pikachu and Goku everybody knows about them
Jun 6, 2021 11:31 PM

Aug 2012
In general, Goku, Naruto and Pegasus Seiya.
"Could you not talk with me? I'm busy breathing."
Jun 7, 2021 12:32 AM

May 2021
I think Sailor Moon and Death Note's characters for Russia.
Jun 7, 2021 12:46 AM

Feb 2019
Mickey(Sano Manjiro) is pretty popular in my country
Jun 9, 2021 9:20 PM
Jul 2018
I think for overall it's Luffy and Naruto. It's popular here in the Philippines and you'll rarely see some people who didn't know them. For the fangirls it's Levi.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Simping for anime/manga creators. Do you do it? How do you do it?

Catalano - May 14

23 by LenRea »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you generate your own Anime Wallpapers with AI?

Dragevard - 33 minutes ago

6 by Daviljoe193 »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Will we ever get a anime cross over as big as the MCU?

Old_School_Akira - Today

24 by LenRea »»
5 minutes ago

» What are the most iconic anime scenes

Gashadokur0 - 10 hours ago

7 by LenRea »»
9 minutes ago

» Would your favorite non-anime characters survive in your favorite anime?

FanofAction - 6 hours ago

14 by FanofAction »»
38 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.