Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 23, 2021 11:54 AM

Nov 2017
i'm wondering why miho isn't listed as a main character, when she obviously is
if bakura ryou, who just appeared for the first time in the 19th episode, is listed as a main, then why isn't miho?
"Leonardo... it wasn't, by any means, only your eyes that we welcomed into Libra."
- Klaus von Reinherz
Mar 23, 2021 11:57 AM

Nov 2019
That is indeed weird, well we can only hope it gets fixed since it doesn't make sense to not label her as "Main".
Everyone could use some One Piece in their life.
Mar 23, 2021 11:59 AM

Nov 2017
Mister_Loki said:
That is indeed weird, well we can only hope it gets fixed since it doesn't make sense to not label her as "Main".
mhm, definitely!
"Leonardo... it wasn't, by any means, only your eyes that we welcomed into Libra."
- Klaus von Reinherz
Mar 23, 2021 3:49 PM

Oct 2019
Because she is not a main character? Aside from being next to Tea/Anzu all the time she has no role or purpose in the plot.
I believe she only appeared in one chapter of the manga and somehow got exploited in the Anime but in the next Season (The one everyone knows) she no longer appears.
Bakura is the main antagonist so it fits why he would be part of the main cast though.
Mar 23, 2021 4:47 PM

Nov 2017
RandomGuyScott said:
Because she is not a main character? Aside from being next to Tea/Anzu all the time she has no role or purpose in the plot.
I believe she only appeared in one chapter of the manga and somehow got exploited in the Anime but in the next Season (The one everyone knows) she no longer appears.
Bakura is the main antagonist so it fits why he would be part of the main cast though.
that's the thing though
while she isn't in the "one everyone knows," Duel Monsters, that isn't this season and shouldn't have any impact on the character listing here. Miho is a main character, she has the same level of importance in this season as every other one of Yugi's friends, and has multiple episodes based around her just like every other one of the main cast
she is a main character in this season, and her not being in the next season shouldn't change that. that's pretty stupid
- Klaus von Reinherz
Apr 26, 2021 10:12 PM

Apr 2020
I agree. She undoubtedly is.

I don't think bakura (/dark bakura) is a main tho. He may be, just maybe, the main antagonist, but the amount of his screen time is too small to be listed as a main
RandomGuyScott said:

She only appeared once in the manga, but she always appears in the Anime as one yugi's best friends

Edit:
she has no purpose or role in the plot

So is Honda, yet he has a main tag
DefeatingMeApr 26, 2021 10:19 PM
Oct 14, 2021 2:05 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Bumping for this to be fixed, but don't think it's happening.
張大です for 張大勇督察

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Episode 16 Discussion

pokecenter - Oct 12, 2013

5 by Queeneugi »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Episode 15 Discussion

10 by Queeneugi »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Episode 13 Discussion

10 by Queeneugi »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Episode 12 Discussion

8 by Queeneugi »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Episode 10 Discussion

10 by Queeneugi »»
Today, 3:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.