Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 14, 2020 11:57 AM

Feb 2018
In the desert filled with sand dunes and bedrocks with no presence of any living organisms. A harsh land with only a few sighting of shrubs and grasses. I take it from the first paragraph, I'm sure this LN will definitely be interesting. Make the reader not confused and no longer have to think or imagine hard. the setting of the place and the atmosphere are already visible, I like this language that is easy to understand.

There exist 4 jet black pyramids in the world. This building called the ‘graveyard’ is a prison where humans sealed up the defeated other ‘four species’.

- The strong magic wielding, Akuma (demon) race

- Angels, elves and drawvens races wielding great force, Banshin (foreign deities) race.

- Ghost and its kind, as well as those with special features, Seirei (spirit) race.

- And last those who stand at the peak, dragons and enormous beasts, Genjuu (mythical beasts) race.

Please remember because this will often appear, for those of you who are interested in reading this and opening this thread, I hope you will keep in mind the four things above.

Urza Government Palace, 20th floor. Through this vast floor, lukewarm air was swirling. In what looked like a dark waves. Dark Empress Vanessa magic power spread through air. It became highly dense and materialized. It could be said to become embodiment of solar maximum.

At the same time as Kai brandished his sword, Vanessa raised one of her hands. Both understood situation, as they both were injured. Kai was injured by Vanessa's magic, and Vanessa was injured by Rinne's curse. So both of them had to settle it quickly. Despite gritting her teeth, Vanessa retained her smile of strong person. She became convinced that this shining sword is the only reason that human survived so far. And now was time for counter-measures. Many hundreds thousands of flames were floating around. These flames, that were part of star, now with Vanessa's magic words started to bloom. And one by one its started to amass enormous amount of energy within. A single touch would blow you away.

I love the part when they fight Dark Empress Vanessa, I saw the illustration and the smile was insulting. Humans have their knowledge and wisdom. Using advantage of knowing Government Palace well, he created darkness. And using his own weapon, Code Holder, made a decoy. With that he was able come this close. With magic protection, Vanessa was able to withstand dragon punch of Rinne. At this range even grenade wouldn't be able to harm her. Therefore it was fatal mistake for him to abandon his Code Holder.

Kai caught the Code Holder, that Rinne threw towards him. In front of this beautiful shining sword, Vanessa, who lost her balance, softened her tone and said This is my loss. But something was wrong. Her wings were closed and she was looking down in silence. She didn't even hurry to try to heal her wounds. Her body started to crumble. White fragments of her petrified body started to fall down. This was certainly not caused by Code Holder.

She smiled. Her beautiful body started turning into mist without leaving back even a single thread of hair. Her entire body dissolved. These were last words of demon hero. The first volume is sad let alone it goes.

And God damn Rinne-chan

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Volume 9 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 13, 2020

8 by Marinate1016 »»
Aug 3, 1:23 PM

» great artwork and story

prathambhaskarjr - Jan 20, 2023

0 by prathambhaskarjr »»
Jan 20, 2023 12:57 AM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Volume 2 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 14, 2020

0 by Syureria »»
Jun 14, 2020 12:19 PM

» Is this a new light novel or has it already been out for awhile?

JeJeEnvyServamp - Jul 11, 2017

6 by barisu »»
Jul 11, 2017 9:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.