Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 25, 2019 6:41 AM
Nov 2014
Kufa gets the idea of using the mana activation potion.
Kufa knows the cousin of the main girl is a paladin.
Kufa finds a way to get some of the cousin's mana, possibly through deception.
Kufa makes the potion.
Main girl drinks the potion.
Now main is Paladin instead of samurai. Mission complete :)
Story over before chapter 8.

(btw I get it that he probably wasn't in the mindset to think of that in the moment, I'd even bet the author never thought of this)(ps: I kinda like the manga, just in the mood to throw jokes about it. Protag is a walking cliché but he's a relatable dude)
Dec 29, 2019 3:07 AM

Apr 2017
good thing I watched the anime, now I'm safe from spoilers, gotta say though that was easy to think of and the Author definitely thought of it but he had to take the longer route to keep his work going and us entertained and his editor happy and his publishing company satisfied!
Dec 30, 2019 8:09 AM
Nov 2014
I agree with you even though technically even if Melida achieved paladin status via her cousin her troubles would not have ended there. Her becoming a samurai made things more entertaining. Plus we can always assume Kufa wasn't really thinking straight/was in a hurry, or he weighed pro's and cons and concluded that gaining access to enough of the cousin's blood wasn't gonna be an easy task. Both Kufa and Melida had to risk big, so they just picked their poison (or rather Kufa picked it for them).
I wonder whether the author is planning on pulling a Shield Hero and run this show long enough for Melida to mature. We might even get legit marriage at some point, and who knows maybe even power couple action after wards though few light novels venture there. Their kids would be a weird bunch, though, multiclass samurai/paladin with a dash of vampire. Or we'll get something along the line of "Kufa can"t have kids because half-vampire" and they'll just adopt someone.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Assassins Pride Chapter 42 Discussion

ronan_iroha - Mar 3, 2021

3 by Myrga »»
Mar 31, 2021 7:20 AM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Chapter 11 Discussion

jxllo - Sep 1, 2018

1 by Syureria »»
Jul 15, 2019 6:19 AM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

5 by Syureria »»
Jul 15, 2019 6:18 AM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2018

5 by Syureria »»
Jul 15, 2019 6:18 AM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2018

5 by Syureria »»
Jul 15, 2019 6:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.