Forum Settings
Forums

Is their a way to buy Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? in English

New
Mar 20, 2018 9:21 PM

Jan 2016
So I have just discovered this manga from a youtuber I watched (Lost Pause) and I was thinking of checking it out, the only problem I am having is finding an official copy of it (mostly physical copy) and was wondering if anyone would know if theirs a place you could buy it.

I see that Dragon Age has the manga version serialization (which I admit I don't know if that's a Japanese distributor or an English one).

I have checked both Amazon.ca and Inidgo online (live in Canada so Barns & Noble is not really an option maybe in Toronto).

Anyways any help would be great if possible, thank you.

And if curious why I'm asking for physical version it's both my personal preference and I like to support by buying them (also rereading value).

All the Anime's on my list are all one's I own Personal physical copies of, or have seen in theaters that I plan on buying, series that I've watched on FUNimation or HIDIVE will not be on here unless/until I have already bought it.
Mar 21, 2018 1:57 PM

Aug 2016
I saw the title and immediatly taught of Lost Pause xD

As far as I can tell, this wasn't officialy translated? Dragon Age probably is akin to Monthly Dragon Age and that is indeed Japanese (I remember my Hekikai no Aion manga being from them).

I think there's also a novel version of this manga, and that probably wasn't translated either. This isn't the kind of series that get picked often by official companies. So you're out of luck I'm affraid. Unless I'm completely wrong (in which case someone please do correct me).

Edit ; one things that intrigues me is that the pannels he shows in his video are of an extremely good quality, you don't see that often in fan-lation. Hmmm.

Re-edit ; okay so looking around, there is definitely no actualy companies that picked up (for now, maybe it will get picked up eventualy?) and these scans are hella good qualities, damn.
LordFartdinkleMar 21, 2018 2:04 PM
Mar 21, 2018 3:28 PM

Jan 2016
ChibiRico8 said:
I saw the title and immediatly taught of Lost Pause xD

As far as I can tell, this wasn't officialy translated? Dragon Age probably is akin to Monthly Dragon Age and that is indeed Japanese (I remember my Hekikai no Aion manga being from them).

I think there's also a novel version of this manga, and that probably wasn't translated either. This isn't the kind of series that get picked often by official companies. So you're out of luck I'm affraid. Unless I'm completely wrong (in which case someone please do correct me).

Edit ; one things that intrigues me is that the pannels he shows in his video are of an extremely good quality, you don't see that often in fan-lation. Hmmm.

Re-edit ; okay so looking around, there is definitely no actualy companies that picked up (for now, maybe it will get picked up eventualy?) and these scans are hella good qualities, damn.

Thank you for letting me know :)

I did check the LN while looking for the manga series and you're correct atm no one has it.

Thank you for the helpful info I do hope maybe sometime it could happen (still hoping for someone to pick up Failed Knight as well lol).

And yeah I agree that the parts he did show were quite high quality which kind of surprised me (in a sense).

Thanks again for the help.

:)

All the Anime's on my list are all one's I own Personal physical copies of, or have seen in theaters that I plan on buying, series that I've watched on FUNimation or HIDIVE will not be on here unless/until I have already bought it.

More topics from this board

» Good manga to read for people starting out

Goblingaming - May 21

11 by patatitta »»
22 minutes ago

» Help me find this manga!

Rissio - 52 minutes ago

0 by Rissio »»
52 minutes ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

405 by Leaf2020 »»
1 hour ago

» 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MRC_mod - Jan 20

171 by Piruri »»
2 hours ago

» Have an amazing art in manga but not in anime

kirA_-_ - Apr 15

17 by DesuMaiden »»
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.