Forums
New
Oct 9, 2017 4:25 AM

Apr 2015
did I miss something?
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Oct 9, 2017 4:33 AM
Jul 2018
And this? In the anime this was not released but hey not big deal.
Oct 9, 2017 4:48 AM

Jun 2016
you didnt miss anything, these are just a collection of the shorts shown at the end of the episodes, nothing fancy.
Oct 9, 2017 4:51 AM

Sep 2011
wajih5 said:
you didnt miss anything, these are just a collection of the shorts shown at the end of the episodes, nothing fancy.

No they aren't. These are brand new shorts that havent been shown before and were included as an extra on the bd box.
Oct 9, 2017 4:55 AM

Jun 2016
Millhi said:
wajih5 said:

No they aren't. These are brand new shorts that havent been shown before and were included as an extra on the bd box.

really ? i remember there were some shorts at the end of each episode and the description also says its a collection of the short....so i thought they were the same shorts, my bad
Oct 9, 2017 5:35 AM

Nov 2011
wake me up when subs out
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Oct 9, 2017 3:06 PM

Feb 2016
nearbaskara said:
did I miss something?

Nothing was missed. These are simply 15 minutes worth of new extra unaired shorts that weren't included in the end of each episode in the anime. Those who ordered the BD/DVD box should have the Ex Shorts included in Disk 2. There is also the Drama CD, but that's in a separate disk.

wajih5 said:
Millhi said:

really ? i remember there were some shorts at the end of each episode and the description also says its a collection of the short....so i thought they were the same shorts, my bad

Those shorts aren't included in the 15 minutes of the extra shorts. They are, however, still left in their respective episode end cut. (For example, the shorts shown at the end of Ep.3, those shorts are left there.) These new unaired shorts are hilarious.
YouTube Channel

-Translator, Small YouTuber. I'm just a weeb like everyone else

Oct 9, 2017 11:06 PM

Apr 2015
wow, hmm now I want to watch it.
4th times getting signature banned wtf

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Special Episode 1 Discussion

Silent_Four-Eyes - Oct 10, 2017

42 by Playcool »»
Feb 10, 2022 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.