Forum Settings
Forums
Negima!
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 17, 2017 8:01 AM

Mar 2016
Is this any good?

Does this have yuri? The main reason i'm asking this is because I read somewhere online that it has a slight yuri romance. Which is a genre I really don't like. The first question that came into my head was " Why would there be yuri in a harem manga aimed at guys?" Because there are guys who don't like yuri.

I want to read UQ holder but since this is a prequel I obviously need to read this to understand UQ holder

can anyone help me out? Thank you.. :-)
Apr 18, 2017 9:32 AM

Dec 2011
Yes.

Yes, slightly. In fact it's more of Shoujo Ai (no " explicit yuri-scenes" or whatever). I'm not a fan of yuri stuff, but the stuff in Negima did not bother me at all. No spoilers, but I'd say it's more like having 2 girls with an innocent "romance", with the story not focusing too much on it at all really.

tl;dr: You should be fine, there's no "real explicit yuri" stuff going here
uhh...
Apr 18, 2017 9:37 AM

Mar 2017
u know that yuri is made for straight guys to watch or lesbian and not for gays and staight girl right ?!
how can u ever think yuri is made for girls
Apr 18, 2017 9:54 AM

Mar 2016
bakacaterpie said:
Yes.

Yes, slightly. In fact it's more of Shoujo Ai (no " explicit yuri-scenes" or whatever). I'm not a fan of yuri stuff, but the stuff in Negima did not bother me at all. No spoilers, but I'd say it's more like having 2 girls with an innocent "romance", with the story not focusing too much on it at all really.

tl;dr: You should be fine, there's no "real explicit yuri" stuff going here

Thank you for replying.. :-)
Apr 18, 2017 10:05 AM

Mar 2016
-kikyo- said:
u know that yuri is made for straight guys to watch or lesbian and not for gays and staight girl right ?!

I haven't said anything like that in my post. What I meant was that there are many straight guys such as myself who don't like yuri. You generally don't expect a harem manga to have yuri unless it has the shoujo ai tag.I just wanted to confirm that.. thats all.. :-)
Apr 18, 2017 10:12 AM

Mar 2017
Why would there be yuri in a harem manga aimed at guys?"
littlegiant9330 said:
-kikyo- said:

I haven't said anything like that in my post. What I meant was that there are many straight guys such as myself who don't like yuri. You generally don't expect a harem manga to have yuri unless it has the shoujo ai tag.I just wanted to confirm that.. thats all.. :-)
one u sad so
Why would there be yuri in a harem manga aimed at guys?"
2 this Because there are guys who don't like yuri. there are guys who does
but i am a girl so don't know what u like echi and yuri aniway
Apr 18, 2017 10:15 AM

May 2010
I... don't remember anything yuri in it... I remember there's a lot of ecchi scenes and there's too many girls so maybe at some point I just stopped caring who's having ecchi scenes with who.

As long as you're fine with that, it actually has interesting plot. Yeah you have to read it in order to understand UQ Holder better because it's a very closely related prequel, which you have already realized.
Jul 31, 2017 7:15 AM
Nov 2016
I have two question is it already confirmed that negi and Asuna are related...
Does negi have a wife
Sep 6, 2017 8:52 AM

Jan 2009
biggest problem is end of this manga so for those information's you need to read uq holder, but in a way we got answer in uq holder.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 7 Discussion

-DxP- - Jun 1

0 by -DxP- »»
Jun 1, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 6 Discussion

-DxP- - Jun 1

0 by -DxP- »»
Jun 1, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 3 Discussion

-DxP- - Jun 1

0 by -DxP- »»
Jun 1, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 2 Discussion

animalia - Jun 26, 2016

1 by -DxP- »»
Jun 1, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 1 Discussion

Vegaplus - Jan 5, 2011

5 by -DxP- »»
Jun 1, 7:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.