Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 3, 2010 12:35 AM

Jul 2009

Hi minna! Here's an activity for the club. Who can make the best fanfiction for the Rozen Maiden twins!

Just type below your fanfiction. Please also include the title and of course your name (it can be your username)

Deadline of submissions is on March 1, 2010!Deadline moved to June 1, 2010.

The whole club will be the one to decide who wins. Good luck minna!

If you have any questions, just ask me....
kumokuApr 7, 2010 12:55 AM

|Please Join the Rozen Maiden FC and Twin Seki FC!|
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 27, 2010 1:30 PM

Aug 2008
So uhh, basically, this is my first fic @_@ And it's a short one... I hope it doesn't have any spelling mistakes or something...

Irritation

(by Purple)

„And then this stupid chibi-ningen gave more strawberry daifuku to chibi-ichigo, desu~! How rude, desu~! I am strongly offended by this behavior, desu~!”

Suiseiseki turned her head, waving gracefully her beautiful brown hair with a sulky face while giving one of her endless tirades to her twin.

“This is unforgivable, desu! He has an awful, monstrous behavior, desu~! Chibi-ningen, you’ll pay for this, I swear, desu~!”

Suiseiseki twirled dramatically, dangerous fire sparkling in her eyes.

Souseiseki clenched jaw. Complaining wasn’t really something unrepresentative about Suiseiseki – her passionate anger was one of her fascinating sides that Souseiseki admired. But the frequent looks, filled with mixed feelings, that the long-haired doll was throwing at Jun were causing some vague unsatisfaction in the calm and composed, rational hat-wearer. While the days were flowing, Souseiseki found that this odd frustration – very close to anger – was showing up and overwhelming him with its enormous power when his wonderful twin was filled with indignation upon the human boy. The Rozen Maiden was confused, but decided to use all of his self-control in order to fight with it without saying a word to his friends – that would cause them worry, especially Suiseiseki – and Souseiseki didn’t want her to go and talk with someone else about Jun if she found out her twin was irritated by this.

“And last night he sewed Shinku’s hat, desu~!” said Suiseiseki. “He didn’t look at my precious green dress at all until the very morning, desu~! He’s ready to give his whole heart to Shinku, desu~! But he doesn’t care about me, desu~! What an insolence and impudence, desu~! Souseiseki, you think so too, don’t you, desu?”

The red-green-eyed doll didn’t answer. Suiseiseki blinked and cocked her head on her right side with a scowl.

“Souseiseki, are you listening to me, desu? I said, that the stupid chibi-ningen needs a punishment, de—“

Souseiseki couldn’t bear it anymore, leaned forward and pressed her against the wall. Suiseiseki’s words fade away from her throat as she felt some strange warmth inside her body.

“S-Souseiseki?”

“Do you wish for Jun’s attention that much, Suiseiseki?” asked the doll quietly, eyes intense like the way they were becoming when she talked about the Alice game. “More than Father’s attention?”

“It-it’s not like that, desu!” objected she, but Souseiseki continued.

“More than mine?”

Suiseiseki’s eyes widened as she was staring at her twin’s serious face. Did Souseiseki really mean that?

“That’s not true, desu!” said she ardently. “My love for Father is much, much greater than for this chibi, desu! A-and…”

Her cheeks went crimson, but she had to say it.

“The only one I would give my whole heart to is Souseiseki, desu!”

Souseiseki was stunned for a moment. And then gave her a wide, radiant smile.

Suiseiseki blushed even more.

“W-well, Souseiseki, let me go, I need to make my revenge for the stupid chibi-nin—“

Her words fade away once again – this time because of the gentle softness of the lips, pressed by hers.
PurpleFeb 27, 2010 2:26 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [OPENED]Post your member cards design

kumoku - Apr 7, 2010

6 by KanxHaru-chan »»
Apr 26, 2011 3:44 AM

» [OPENED]Twin Video

kumoku - Apr 7, 2010

0 by kumoku »»
Apr 7, 2010 1:02 AM

» Why do you like the Seki Twins?

KanxHaru-chan - Jan 13, 2010

6 by oliviasyl »»
Jan 17, 2010 7:48 AM

» Seki Twins Picture Thread

kumoku - Jan 14, 2010

3 by PockyLoveLove »»
Jan 15, 2010 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.