Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 3, 2016 1:27 PM

Dec 2015
I was wondering where chronologically each special takes place (between/after which episode). Thanks for your time.
Jun 26, 2016 4:09 AM
Jun 2016
I'm waiting for an answer to this as well; I haven't been able to find anything about this anywhere else.
Jun 26, 2016 4:10 AM

Jun 2014
a lot of them are spin-offs and not meant to be connected to the main story, so they're best to just be watched when you're finished
Jun 29, 2016 2:25 AM
Jun 2016
Jerkhov said:
a lot of them are spin-offs and not meant to be connected to the main story, so they're best to just be watched when you're finished

I know, I just wanted to watch them all at the same time and in order anyway y'know :p
Jun 29, 2016 2:40 AM

Jun 2014
Gaara-Senpai said:
Jerkhov said:

I know, I just wanted to watch them all at the same time and in order anyway y'know :p

You could always watch it in the order they were released on each Blu-ray volume, so after episode 2 watch special 1, after episode 4 watch special 2, and so on.

As technically this was how the specials were released alongside the BDs.
Jun 29, 2016 11:34 AM
Jun 2016
Jerkhov said:
Gaara-Senpai said:

You could always watch it in the order they were released on each Blu-ray volume, so after episode 2 watch special 1, after episode 4 watch special 2, and so on.

As technically this was how the specials were released alongside the BDs.

Ah okay, thank you!
Jun 30, 2016 8:00 AM

Dec 2015
*SPOILER WARNING FOR SPECIAL 1 EXPLANATION* Thanks to some help from the One Punch Man wiki I found some of the specials can be placed at a certain point in the story.

-Special 1, "A Shadow That Snuck Up Too Close": Takes place part way through episode 2. This takes place shortly AFTER Mosquito Girl's defeat in episode 2 and ends by leading back into the scene where Genos approaches Saitama's apartment. From that scene one can resume watching episode 2.

-Special 2 "The Pupil Who Is An Extremely Poor Talker": No particular placement, but does take place AFTER episode 2.

-Special 3, "The Ninja Who is Too Complicated": Takes place AFTER episode 4. Best watched right after you watch episode 4, but takes place BEFORE episode 6.

Special 4, "Bang, Who is Too Overbearing": Takes between episode 7 and 8.

-Special 5 "The Sisters Who Have Too Many Things Happening": Takes place AFTER episode 8. Would fit well between episode 8 and 9.

-Special 6, "The Murder Case That Is Too Impossible": Takes place AFTER episode 12.

-Road to Hero OVA: Takes place somewhere AFTER episode 2.

Hope this detailed post can help people like me who are sticklers for continuity. : ) This may help you too @Gaara-Senpai
Otaku-HermitJun 30, 2016 8:03 AM
Jun 30, 2016 11:21 PM
Jun 2016
Shonen-King said:
*SPOILER WARNING FOR SPECIAL 1 EXPLANATION* Thanks to some help from the One Punch Man wiki I found some of the specials can be placed at a certain point in the story.

-Special 1, "A Shadow That Snuck Up Too Close": Takes place part way through episode 2. This takes place shortly AFTER Mosquito Girl's defeat in episode 2 and ends by leading back into the scene where Genos approaches Saitama's apartment. From that scene one can resume watching episode 2.

-Special 2 "The Pupil Who Is An Extremely Poor Talker": No particular placement, but does take place AFTER episode 2.

-Special 3, "The Ninja Who is Too Complicated": Takes place AFTER episode 4. Best watched right after you watch episode 4, but takes place BEFORE episode 6.

Special 4, "Bang, Who is Too Overbearing": Takes between episode 7 and 8.

-Special 5 "The Sisters Who Have Too Many Things Happening": Takes place AFTER episode 8. Would fit well between episode 8 and 9.

-Special 6, "The Murder Case That Is Too Impossible": Takes place AFTER episode 12.

-Road to Hero OVA: Takes place somewhere AFTER episode 2.

Hope this detailed post can help people like me who are sticklers for continuity. : ) This may help you too @Gaara-Senpai

Thanks so much dude!I feel ya on the continuity thing, haha

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man Specials Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

84 by AnimatedAddict »»
Jul 23, 4:51 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Specials Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2016

98 by AnimatedAddict »»
Jul 23, 4:37 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Specials Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

85 by AnimatedAddict »»
Jul 23, 2:53 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2016

76 by AnimatedAddict »»
Jul 23, 2:49 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2016

79 by AnimatedAddict »»
Jul 23, 2:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.