Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 2, 2016 12:57 PM
Nov 2010
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/skip-beat-anime-english-dub-for-north-america/x/13495797#/
Let's give Skip Beat! the best possible DVD/Blu-ray release for North America! Plus dub.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 10, 2016 8:29 AM
Nov 2010
We have close to 200 people behind this campaign. Thank you, each and every one of you.

We are are united on a license rescue mission for Skip Beat!, one of the great shojo anime of all time.

Conventional wisdom says that Skip Beat! can't get enough fan support to fund a dub. Why? Because it is shojo, the story hinges on the female lead character, and there are no gimmicks - no magic, fantasy, scifi.

People look at the numbers for this campaign right now and say, "told you so."

BUT!

The news about this campaign is still spreading. We are just getting started. On Friday, an interview with me on ANNCast will go live. Righstuf is now this campaign's official partner for shipping and fulfillment of the rewards, which opens up cross promotion opportunities. I have a good relationship with the awesome folks at Crunchyroll, and I am aiming to create more opportunities for them to share news of this campaign. Our amazing dub team is spreading the word. Every day I am working to build new alliances for this campaign.
Many people who know about the campaign are watching and waiting because of the Flexible Funding and high goal. I hear you on that. I am working hard to address both of these concerns.
What else can we do? How can we bring on more people to champion and share our cause? How can we grow our numbers by 2x, 5x, or even 10x? I want your ideas, your battle cries. Please post your inspirations (sane and crazy ones alike!) in the comments or email me at skipbeat@piedinc.com.

Let's defy all expectations. Kyoko wouldn't have it any other way.

Ann/Pied Piper, Inc.

Ann Yamamoto
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Kyoko Character ( 1 2 )

jacobpaige - Mar 16, 2009

59 by Kei-kyun »»
Mar 2, 2016 1:46 PM

» Is the Manga becoming too long? ( 1 2 )

cjmendoza017 - Sep 4, 2008

69 by paigy_loli »»
Jan 7, 2016 7:51 PM

» Skip Beat Anime/Manga vs Drama

SheyCroix - Feb 3, 2013

4 by SheyCroix »»
Apr 15, 2014 8:16 PM

Poll: » Ren vs. Sho ( 1 2 3 )

Tutti_Love - May 17, 2008

120 by gomdoriii »»
Dec 9, 2013 7:20 AM

Poll: » Favourite character?

Gurenn - Feb 4, 2012

8 by TokyoCrazyPXD »»
Nov 30, 2013 11:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.