Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Didn't anybody find the caged Ciel scene in the beginning of the series and Kelvin's flashback of him strange?

Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 23, 2016 11:31 PM
Feb 2016
I don't want to discuss the manga here since there're more clues over there. Rather I'd like to hear from people, who had just watched Book of Circus, discuss the inconsistencies of those scenes.

Doesn't anyone find that Ciel being brutally stabbed on the altar, which could have killed him, but then making a contract with Sebastian while being inside the cage without a trace of blood on his shirt weird?

How can Ciel be in two places at once?

Also didn't Kelvin's flashback of Vincent gave off a vibe that there were actually two children with Vincent than one? I mean every time one of Vincent's sides would get covered by a woman's gown or a man's hand, which totally feels intentional after some time. Not to mention the personality swap of Ciel feels too inconsistent. One time he's happy-go-lucky and confident but next he's suddenly, shy?

Whether it's Kelvin or Vincent or Klaus, their interactions with Ciel pretty much gives off an air of doubt into the room.

Let me know what you think about this.
StarsOfRustFeb 23, 2016 11:43 PM
'I feel about as warm and happy as a potato in a hotpot'
Kaneki Ken
Jan 14, 2017 3:07 AM
Feb 2016
@Shanuk42

Uh..eheheh. This is awkward. I-uh already know about the two ciel theory. It's just that, I wanted to know what the anime-only viewers thought about those peculiar moments. Since they didn't read the manga, I wanted to see what their take on these scenes are.
'I feel about as warm and happy as a potato in a hotpot'
Kaneki Ken
Jan 15, 2017 3:48 PM
Apr 2016
StarsOfRust said:
@Shanuk42

Uh..eheheh. This is awkward. I-uh already know about the two ciel theory. It's just that, I wanted to know what the anime-only viewers thought about those peculiar moments. Since they didn't read the manga, I wanted to see what their take on these scenes are.

Hmm.. it's alright, I'll delete my comment then since it kinda ruins the point of your post.
Just wanted to explain in case you didn't know, since that was what it sounded like ^^;

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2014

150 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2014

131 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 11:08 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

98 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2014

80 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

93 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 7:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.