Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you like this episode?
Dec 18, 2015 11:52 PM

Apr 2015
A few things I would like to say about this episode.
I think this is the 3rd episode plus next week, 4th episode where it involved the story? So...out of 39 episode, only 4 episode is about the story???
I also think this is the 4th time where we see all 42 jewelpet(sort of) in the background:
-the opening
-one of the 'jewelpet currently on the run'
-the 7th anniversary episode
-today's 'jewelpet currently on the run' which showed twice :)

The episode is kinda weird, is like sunshine where every episode is happy happy episode and because it's gonna end, suddenly something bad happen because finale calls for it. I was thinking Rald aka rarudo was Airi's dad. I only thought for it after seeing this episode. Was wondering for a long time if we would see Airi's parents as they are so mysterious and had a big role to the story. I think we might see it in the next episode. And also shippo-san returns in this episode for a small while and seems like she's also appearing in the next episode. Seems like the pets are going to have a battle royale. Something to do with jewellina. Maybe only one can summon her?(When you realize this season had a jewellina) Another thing i notice about this episode is the fact that this season seems to be the first where a christmas episode have no christmas in it. It was all about setting up the finale. Also, it seems to be the first episode in this season to have a cliffhanger?

Kinda hype about the next and the last episode for this season and franchise
Dec 19, 2015 5:39 AM
Feb 2012
blitzsparkz said:
I was thinking Rald aka rarudo was Airi's dad.

LOL WUT

blitzsparkz said:
Something to do with jewellina. Maybe only one can summon her?(When you realize this season had a jewellina)

Really? Jewelina is in this?
Dec 19, 2015 7:43 AM

Apr 2015
blitzsparkz said:
I was thinking Rald aka rarudo was Airi's dad.

LOL WUT

I thought of it when Rald message Airi

blitzsparkz said:
Something to do with jewellina. Maybe only one can summon her?(When you realize this season had a jewellina)

Really? Jewelina is in this?

I asked someone, he said that the winner becomes Jewelina and fulfills the prophecy O_O

More topics from this board

» (IMPORTANT) Would you be interested in a new series in the Jewelpet anime?

Cybre771 - Mar 28

0 by Cybre771 »»
Mar 28, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Attack chance

Eluko-chan - Feb 5, 2016

2 by Fircoal »»
Feb 8, 2016 10:29 AM

» Jewelpet Magical change Dream selection: What is rilu rilu farilu? Discussion

Eluko-chan - Jan 31, 2016

1 by bgunit »»
Feb 5, 2016 2:58 PM

Poll: » Jewelpet Magical Change Episode 39 (finale) Discussion

Eluko-chan - Dec 25, 2015

14 by Orion_Eden »»
Jan 2, 2016 6:40 AM

» End of the franchise?

Eluko-chan - Dec 19, 2015

8 by Hyuse »»
Dec 28, 2015 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.