Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 13, 2015 11:21 AM

Aug 2015
Idk if this club is dead or not, but after reading the manga and watching the anime there are still two things that were never talked about in either but appear in the synopsis for Yosuga no Sora. One is the mention of a secret made long ago, what was this secret? the other is the "real" reason that they came to the town. What was this "real" reason? I assume these are both only answered in the VN so could someone please explain to me?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 17, 2015 10:40 PM

Jun 2013
ykk211 said:
Idk if this club is dead or not, but after reading the manga and watching the anime there are still two things that were never talked about in either but appear in the synopsis for Yosuga no Sora. One is the mention of a secret made long ago, what was this secret? the other is the "real" reason that they came to the town. What was this "real" reason? I assume these are both only answered in the VN so could someone please explain to me?

Hi, the reason they came to the town was because both if their parents die in a car accident (i guess), so they dont have a place to live but the old house in the town.
Puedes matar al hombre pero la idea quedara ...
Oct 18, 2015 5:22 AM

Aug 2015
Alevsk said:
ykk211 said:

Hi, the reason they came to the town was because both if their parents die in a car accident (i guess), so they dont have a place to live but the old house in the town.

Yeah, but that is revealed at the beginning of the series. When it says "real" reason it makes it seem like there is some secondary reason that they came there that is a secret.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ~Yosuga no Sora - Member Cards~ ( 1 2 3 )

MeitDeist - Sep 3, 2010

102 by Nisme »»
Mar 8, 2013 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.