Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 9, 2015 10:48 AM

Jul 2012
Seina noted the change in tone and realized it was the protector Lilith taking a quick run through she only really recalled several of the symbols and that one of the birds was A the lion definetly being L...if anything she could start with the alphabet symbols but there were also the symbols that represent a single word, those would be a problem. She wouldn't know how to speak in Egyptian though..."How might I die?" Seina asked in a confident manner.
Aug 9, 2015 10:54 AM

Jul 2015
[color=blue]"Simple each peice of paper is a sphinxes riddle, you do know what happens when you get one wrong right?" She said... God why didn't she just ask what it said? I almost fill bad for her, each of the riddles are simple but they all are in Egyptian meaning she has to learn or die. "you have 23 hours and 56 minutes left.
Aug 9, 2015 11:26 AM

Jul 2012
"If it's the Sphinx's then I know a few of them already, well actually just the man one...I don't think I remember the other ones..." Seina stated with less confidence as she looked over the pages and the symbols. For now she just filled in L under the lion symbols on every page it wasn't much but a slow start if anything. "Did you use any of the full word symbols or just the alphabet though?"
Aug 9, 2015 11:45 AM

Jul 2015
Lilith
"I used everything, I had to write out the riddle." She said laughing at the fact that she was being so complicated. It would be so simple just to ask what it says, then she'd have a key for latter on that was correct...
Aug 9, 2015 11:55 AM

Jul 2012
For some reason every once in a while it looked like Lilith had a grin that made Seina question the conditions of this learning method. In fact she didn't really give a method, just gave the pages to her and told her she had to solve it by any means necessary...Any means necessary??? Does that mean I can just ask her? Seina didn't really want the answers to fall straight on her lap so instead she asked, "For now, can I just have a key on the alphabets?"
Aug 9, 2015 12:05 PM

Jul 2015
Lilith
"Of course you can, you could have asked from the start." She said laying out a prewritten chart that had every hieroglyphic there was on there. "Have fun you have 23 hours to awnser the riddle." She said as she laid back taking one of the children's books and starting to devour it.
Aug 9, 2015 2:22 PM

Jul 2012
Seina had only asked for the alphabet but instead got the entire chart depicting every single word and alphabet. Guess they like to keep things simple... she thought to herself. For the first thirty minutes or so she looked at the chart and kept the symbols in mind for quicker reference back to the chart. The first page with this method took her about roughly another fifteen or so minutes. As she kept translating and looking back and forth she gradually stopped being reliant on the chart having remembered a good amount of them. In the end it took her about an hour and a half to finish all the pages, as writing wasn't much of a strong suit for her and her arms started to get sore midway so she took her time.
Aug 9, 2015 3:14 PM

Jul 2015
Lilith

"Good job finishing so fast, it took me at least 16 hours when I went to learn it." She said laughing. She had finished all the children's book she was given. She memorized them and was able to recite them from memory. It was a easy task now that she understood all the concepts.
Aug 9, 2015 6:46 PM

Jul 2012
"No, not at all... I still don't think I got all of them, but I'm at least happy with how much I've learned," Seina stated. "How were the books?" she asked. "Do you wanna try the harder books or have you got some other plans?" she questioned as she pulled some more books out stacking them on the table they've been working on while returning the children's books into her inventory.
Aug 9, 2015 7:09 PM

Jul 2015
Lilith

"Sure, I have some more time until you finish. When you do let me know." She said taking the bigger and harder books. She devoured the stories words flying through her minds eye, the story unfolding before her like a pop-up story book or a movie. A smile on her face as she finished the first one and moved into the second one.
Aug 9, 2015 9:00 PM

Jul 2012
Lilith was making huge progress swiftly going through books left and right. Hopefully she doesn't find them boring... Seina though to herself with an internal sigh Now then time to get all of them down...just a few more to go... she insisted to herself as she kept trying to finally memorize all the hieroglyphs. In another hour or so Seina was finally satisfied with her progress and then waited for Lilith to finish her current book by reading her own book.
Aug 9, 2015 9:11 PM

Jul 2015
Lilith

"You finnaly done? So what is the awnser to riddles two and six?" I asked, I could feel my protector poking her head out, listening to the awnsers given. I didn't care weather the awnsers were right or wrong. If she was right then good job, but if she was wrong nothing would happen since the Sphinx had been dead for many years. I blinked a few times as I heard a small tapping noise, ratta tat, ratta tat, ratta tat tat. I didn't relize that was my own heart that was beating like this. I was hoping she got them right because then she had learned and learning makes her stronger in the end.
Aug 10, 2015 7:34 AM

Jul 2012
(Whyyyyyyyyyy ;w;)

Unfortunately Seina had messed up on riddle two, most likely when she was looking back and forth earlier at first, she may have messed up as there are plenty of words on the chart and so lining them up could've been difficult and Seina didn't really pick up on it as she was a bit confident that she wouldn't have messed up. Riddle six she got, simple as that, and it was because at that point she had memorized a good majority of them with only a few occasional glances at the chart here and there. Sighing at her own mistake she quickly fixed her mistakes on the page for riddle two as she noticed them when she read her answers. She then noticed a slight look on Lilith's face and out of concern asked,"Is something the matter Lilith?"
Aug 10, 2015 8:25 AM

Jul 2015
(I'm evil :P)

The look on my face showed a little bit of excitement but some of sadness. "You got riddle 6 right, riddle 2 was wrong. Do you know what that means?" I said, in reality I was going to give her a reward I just thought I would make it seem like she was going to be punished. you are one evil bitch when you want to be.
Aug 10, 2015 8:38 AM

Jul 2012
"Death right?" Seina asked with a confused look on her face. To her it seemed like it was most likely a degree of some sort of sarcasm like a punishment of some sort. In her mind she assumed what Lilith was planning couldn't be all that bad and her health regen is quite sturdy so whatever it might be probably won't bring her to death anyway. In all honest regards, none of the people who came to this world seem weak anyway, the monsters haven't actually been much of a threat yet after all.
Aug 10, 2015 9:31 AM

Jul 2015
(And then you reach the new ones XD)

Lilith

I smiled at her," well You can either die or get some ice cream[she had ice cream one time, it was before she killed the only person close to her :P] it's your choice." I then moved onto the next book it would be my 10th today. (Btw I'm totally shipping seina x Weiss)
Aug 10, 2015 9:55 AM

Jul 2012
(The new monsters or the new players? And go ahead and try but I'm gonna be pretty stubborn so good luck with getting her :P)

Two options popped up dying and ice cream, in other words Lilith was just messing around and wanted to have fun seeing as it seems like ice cream was alternative option. Checking the fridge first Seina was surprised to see a few assortment of ice cream just right there. Rena's? Well whoever it belongs to I hope they don't mind... "What kind do you want?" Seina asked as she grabbed a plain simple vanilla ice cream bar.
Aug 10, 2015 10:08 AM

Jul 2015
Lilith

"I'm fine with anything." I said(well I could totally just go lesbo an have it e Lilith x seina if you would prefer.) since I've only ate ice cream once j had no clue about flavors or anything of the sort. "Hehe, sorry but I'm new to the whole ice cream thing myself so I'll just let you choose." I said [i] well if you didn't go and kill him you would have had more I didn't choose to kill him, it was either me or him... Besides your the one who did it not me.[/i]
Aug 10, 2015 10:17 AM

Jul 2012
(either way good luck with whatever you're trying :P doesn't matter who though it depends on how you do it :P)

Pondering at the many kinds of ice cream in the fridge Seina had some difficulty in picking an ice cream for Lilith. Some cones, bars, sandwiches, hmmm...and there's even chocolate and strawberry flavored too...Too many choices... she thought to herself in frustration. In fact, there were plenty of non-standard flavors too.The standard ice cream cone will do then, she thought as she grabbed the cone and handed it to Lilith. "I'm honestly not sure what's to your liking but I'm sure you've tried vanilla? Do you have any favorite fruits? There were some fruit flavored ice creams."
Aug 10, 2015 10:25 AM

Jul 2015
"Me and food don't usually get along, I've always ate meat... I can't have fruits or vegtibles for some weird reason." I say, that was mostly true. The vegtibles part was a lie but hey those green menaces where evil. "Most of my sustinance came from blood... I guess having a vampire protector does that to you huh?" She said. hmm I wonder if she ever met a vampire?, pfft, those lesser beings you call vampires are nothing more the blood bags. Real vampires have class, and don't need to go out into the realm of the living to feed. If I had it my way I would have you in the vampire realm living with my sisters. you know I can't do that, they would eat me literally, and you know that.
Aug 10, 2015 10:35 AM

Jul 2012
Seina was skeptical about the fruits and vegetable part, at her claims of her protector Seina then said, "I guess so? I think the ones they have in the fridge are artificially flavored anyway so I don't think it'll be a problem though." Aren't nuts vegetables too? Watching Lilith eat the ice cream it seemed like she was in a pretty drastic conversation with the protector judging by her face's reaction ever so often.
Aug 10, 2015 10:52 AM

Jul 2015
"Oh sorry me and my protector where having a conversation sorta... And what's artificial flavoring?"
I say, it was a conversation but also an argument in a sense. [i] they wouldn't dare eat you, also I could have ferried her away from those elders if you would have asked but you've always been a chicken... That letter was a weird choice on your part of course it probally helps that we killed a whole village recently but still. hey, don't bring that stuff up![/i] "if you want I can tell you about our conversation it's nuthing major just some intriguing thoughts..." I say not to keep her out, I felt like a dick for treating her as a third wheel.
Aug 10, 2015 6:26 PM

Jul 2012
"Artificial flavoring...it's basically fake stuff put in to make it taste like the real thing..." Seina explained. In retrospect Lilith then offers to tell Seina what they were talking about, perplexed Seina denied her offer, "No no, you don't need to tell me, I insist I don't want you to tell me, just tell me when you're done talking," Seina stated as she then had a decently quick shower and then crashed onto her bed reading another book again.
Aug 10, 2015 10:15 PM

Jul 2015
Lilith

can we even reach your realm from here? if the creator allows it then yes(that was a joke, she is referring to creator as God, but also to dio :P) if not then who knows when I will see my sisters next... that must stink not having your sister around, anyways it looks like Siena is done, how about we don't leave her out. "we are done for now." I say looking her in the eye and smiling.
Aug 11, 2015 7:45 AM

Jul 2012
"Well it's kind of late, but I actually wanna do some level grinding again..." Seina stated. She didn't really gain much from helping Lilith but it was still better then getting none when she gets on a higher level. "By the way would you happen to know how to get weapons? There aren't any other people so I don't see how we'd buy items and the like..."Seina explained her conjecture.
Aug 11, 2015 9:24 AM

Jul 2015
"We can go grind it sounds like fun." I say with a bright smile, then thinking to her other question."I think it's whatever you came here with..." I say, I didn't have any weapons so I wouldn't know."hey that guy I don't like.... What was his name, maybe he could help, I'll just follow you guys around." I say it will help them get stronger and I will get better as well...
Aug 17, 2015 4:57 PM

Jul 2012
Unfortunately Seina couldn't find Lilith or Weiss and wound up at her house residence, heading into her room she finds no presence of Rena, most likely busy. Taking a nice deep shower she decided to pick a book to read by eeny meeny. After having finally picked a book after a long remix version of eeny meeny to accommodate the amount of book she had she finally relaxed into bed and started to read her new book. Now that I think about it...I haven't eaten anything besides the ice cream yesterday...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [1st island] Hope woods ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leafz_Soul - Aug 3, 2015

162 by KingAce261 »»
Aug 26, 2015 1:28 AM

» [1st Island] Castle ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

134 by LilGreasyKid »»
Aug 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

225 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

» House 2

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

38 by That_Guy_GT »»
Aug 17, 2015 8:08 AM

» [1st Island] Village Hall ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

120 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.