Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 5, 2015 10:50 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

After reading it he left out a sigh of disappointment. "This book gives more questions then answers." He looked over to Nio. "What do you think about that?" He kept the book open so she could continue reading.

~This does not make any sense. Who was that mysterious woman? Why did she turn all this into a game?~ Occupied by his thoughts he just sat there, staring at the other end of the hall.
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
~Satoru Fujinuma, Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Aug 5, 2015 11:07 AM

Apr 2014
Nio had kinda fallen asleep on his shoulder while reading
Aug 5, 2015 11:19 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Realizing she fell asleep, he closed the book. Seeing her sleeping he started to smile. Not wanting to awake her from her slumber, he tried to wake her up nonetheless. ~Seems like I´m more into this then she is.~

"Lets go, I dont think there is anything else I can find out here."
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
Aug 5, 2015 11:31 AM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes then blushed as she was leaning against him then quickly moved away

"S-sorry I've never been the type for history" she said
Aug 5, 2015 11:39 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"It´s alright." He smiled, standing up. "Lets go. We need to bring the things you bought back anyway." He took the book, waiting for her to get ready to leave.
Aug 5, 2015 11:41 AM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio nodded and stood up grabbing the stuff she bought
Aug 5, 2015 11:47 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Lets go then." He smiled going through the entrance of the hall and in the direction of House 5.
Aug 5, 2015 11:50 AM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio followed him
Aug 14, 2015 12:31 PM

Jul 2014
Ginny
She badassly kicked the door open and walked in, spinning her halberd a she looked around.
- Awwww, it is empty... She said in a childish disappointed tone, then she got on a chair and stepped on a table, then started jumping from table to table as she looked around in expectation.
After a bit she spun around before using her Rejection power to boost herself up to a chandelier and landed on it, grabbing the chain as she circled it once before stopping and leaning over the chandelier's edge as she held the chain behind her with a hand and kept the above her eyes like she was scouting around.
[b] - Where are youuuuuu? Are you the one to play with me?
LightSpark090Aug 15, 2015 7:01 AM
Aug 15, 2015 3:52 PM

Jul 2012
Having returned back to town Seina excused herself from Likith and Weiss after having said,"I'll be visiting the village hall, I'm planning on uhm borrowing some more books since I finished a majority of the ones I already got..." Heading to the village hall she noted the doors open wide as if someone had haphazardly opened them in a brash manner. Entering in she noted the mispositioned table and then a girl's voice echoed in the room,"Are you the one to play with me?" Looking up she see's a girl hanging onto the chandelier. "Uhmm...no?" Seina responded with a wry look on her face and ignored the girl as she browsed through the shelves for some more books.
Aug 16, 2015 12:10 AM

Jul 2014
Ginny
-Hmph, wasnt talking to you, meanie...
She muttered as she pouted, then she jumped off the chandelier as she spun in the air and landed on a table.
[spoiler]
Aug 16, 2015 12:17 AM
Aug 2014
*Riken walks in and sees a person jump off a chandelier onto a table*"Someone is trying to show off"
Aug 16, 2015 2:43 AM

Jul 2012
okay...definitely eccentric...guess I left a bad impression already... she thought to herself still with a wry look as the girl then lands on a table in a flashy manner. Pulling up her inventory and a piece of paper that listed the books she finished, a male walks in most likely due to the other girl's acrobatic as she noted his attitude. Seina quickly returned the books she had in her inventory not wanting to stay too long or leave Lilith alone with Weiss for too long. I wonder if they got anything in Egyptian hieroglyphics I could use some practice... Regardless she still picked out roughly twenty books this time doubling the amount she had before.
Aug 16, 2015 4:14 AM

Jul 2014
Ginny
She hopped off the table and walked past Riken as she ignored him, then stopped in front of Seini as she leaned her halberd over her shoulder.
- Need help? she asked with a smile.
Aug 16, 2015 10:42 AM

Jul 2012
"Thank you for asking, but I think I got enough," Seina said with a bow as she then stored all the books into her inventory. "By the way you don't seem to be a book person so what are you doing hanging around in the village hall?" she asked, inferring from her own experience maybe she also got summoned late and so missed the meeting.
Aug 16, 2015 11:36 AM

Jul 2014
[b] Ginny
-Well i like SOME books... And I was told to come here when i arrived. Did i come late or something?
Aug 16, 2015 11:47 AM

Jul 2012
The tone she used with the word "some" implied that Seina had probably assumed something rude earlier regardless we hunch was right, a new summoned hero. How many are they going to keep on summoning? she thought to herself and then responded," You're not exactly what would be considered late it seemed like a batch of people were the only ones to have the meeting of getting explained about the situation, you and I and maybe about half the other people in this world didn't get an explanation...so in technical terms we were late, yet not."
Aug 16, 2015 11:58 AM

Jul 2014
Ginny
-A meeting?
She blinked a couple of times, then tilted her head. [b] Wanna go find someone to explain us the situation?
Aug 16, 2015 6:17 PM

Jul 2012
"From my own experience no one was really willing to give me an explanation or were too busy to," she explained."From what I have gathered there's apparently a monarch figure, the one who most likely had summoned us here. In fact there are others like us but classified as guides but I only met one and that's cause she's my housemate but she's a bit too distracted usually so I didn't get much out of her. Just walk around and you'll probably find others who can hopefully explain the current situation better, I normally would take up on that offer but I best head back..." Seina detailed, and then with a bow she then said," I bid you farewell, if you want you can probably find me in house four or I'm out with my acquaintances farming." Seina then ran out and was then off to find Weiss and Lilith.
AsreaAug 17, 2015 4:00 AM
Aug 16, 2015 10:45 PM

Jul 2014
Ginny
-Thank you for the explanation...
she called over, then realised she didnt get her name.House 5? Maybe ill ask her later.
With that she departed, having a little idea where to head
Aug 17, 2015 4:01 AM

Jul 2012
( I messed up the house number ^^;)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» [1st island] Hope woods ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leafz_Soul - Aug 3, 2015

162 by KingAce261 »»
Aug 26, 2015 1:28 AM

» [1st Island] Castle ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

134 by LilGreasyKid »»
Aug 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

225 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

» House 4 ( 1 2 )

Coelestin - Jul 31, 2015

76 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:57 PM

» House 2

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

38 by That_Guy_GT »»
Aug 17, 2015 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.