Forum Settings
Forums

Which 13 (or less) episode anime should I watch next off my PTW?

New
Jun 23, 2015 7:10 PM
Jun 23, 2015 7:11 PM
May 2015
No Game No life
Angel Beats
Jun 23, 2015 7:13 PM

Jul 2014
Bennguyen1999 said:
No Game No life
Angel Beats

I've seen both...
Jun 23, 2015 7:47 PM

Aug 2013
Barakamon (decent slife of life)
Oregairu zoku (Series will be finished this weekend, good stuff better than season 1)
Toki wa kakeru shoujo (Good movie)
Danshi koukousei (really hillarious show, can be watched like episodic anime)
Katanagatari (Personally I love the story and settings, it's 12 episode but with 40 min long each episode)

And maybe finish your second season PTW:
Spice and Wolf II (More Holo cant be bad)
Mushishi Zoku
Jun 23, 2015 7:49 PM

Apr 2012
Hellsing Ultimate
Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus
Jun 23, 2015 8:09 PM

Feb 2013
Anime I recommend: (Priority on Bold)

Hellsing Ultimate
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Katanagatari

Kara no Kyoukai
Kimi ni Todoke
Sakamichi no Apollon
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku

Also just did a Katanagatari recommendation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCmEiyCzxAE :)

Check out my list and hover over the anime names for my mini-reviews on the anime above. Feel free to use it as reference for future shows you are planning to watch.

Happy Watching! Hope this helped.

When you finish any of these anime, want more anime or if you have questions, don't be afraid to drop by my profile and talk about anything!
Jun 23, 2015 8:14 PM

Dec 2013
I'd say screw it and go all in for the long haul with Hunter x Hunter 2011 honestly.
Immahnoob said:
They say Jesus walked on water.
People are made out of 79% water.
I can walk on people.
So I am 79% Jesus.
Sourire said:
I once fucked an apple pie.
Jun 23, 2015 8:15 PM

Feb 2013
TheArchangels said:
I'd say screw it and go all in for the long haul with Hunter x Hunter 2011 honestly.

Probably the correct choice
Jun 23, 2015 8:28 PM

Oct 2012
Katanagatari- its Nisio Isin, what more is there to say? But to be serious I honestly prefer Katanagatari to Monogatari but I love both. Its everything you'd expect from Nisio Isin, colorful characters, witty dialogue, and lots of wordplay. But unlike Monogatari its a little bit more focused of a narrative as the show focus on collecting 12 Legendary Swords. Overall a fantastic show with a fantastic soundtrack and amazing visuals, although its not SHAFT so no Shinbou nonsense. Although it should be noted that its actually the same length as a 2 cour series as the episodes are twice as long.

Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei- I could go on about how much I love this show for hours its by far my absolute favorite anime series. Its a brilliant mixture of wacky over the top humor, quirky characters, and poignant life lessons combined with a very unique art style and incredible direction. The whole show really resonated with me and my experience with college and figuring out what I should do with my life and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone else who's felt that they are lost in life. On the whole an absolute masterpiece that I just can't recommend enough.
Jun 23, 2015 9:16 PM

Jul 2014
Thanks for all the recommendations! Thanks to the thread I've decided to watch the 13 episode anime Hunter x Hunter. While watching I'm also gonna Danshi koukousei a shot as well, and watch Katanagatari as well as Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei after I'm finished with HxH.
Jun 24, 2015 12:37 AM

Dec 2014
FriedNut said:
Thanks for all the recommendations! Thanks to the thread I've decided to watch the 13 episode anime Hunter x Hunter. While watching I'm also gonna Danshi koukousei a shot as well, and watch Katanagatari as well as Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei after I'm finished with HxH.

Good taste. Good choices. Enjoy

More topics from this board

» RWBY

ReD_Gaara - Nov 15, 2016

6 by ShadowEmbers »»
2 hours ago

» I'm looking for mature, realistic high school romance media

KietaTeenRomance - May 30

7 by KietaTeenRomance »»
4 hours ago

» Shoujosei with no/little romance

misamxsa - May 30

7 by Zarutaku »»
8 hours ago

» What's the cruelest manga/anime world out there?

Mahoxe - Dec 1, 2015

11 by Prfpnd_179 »»
8 hours ago

» Looking for chillin horror anime about ghosts

Shabo-kun - Yesterday

7 by Zarutaku »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.