Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 12, 2014 2:27 AM

Aug 2014
When I was kid I I watched first series in tv, but there were never any other Tsubasa.

Many months ago with nostalgia I rewatched most of available episodes of Captain Tsubasa, Shin Captain Tsubasa and only few of Road to 2002.
But Captain Tsubasa J seems nowhere to be found :/ only some episodes and most of them not in english.
http://freeanimedougadesu.blog70.fc2.com/blog-entry-3907.html

Have anyone got them and can provide some links?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Dec 12, 2014 2:34 AM

May 2008
Saizen said:
Episode 1-33 aren’t worth doing, since they’re just recaps of episodes already covered by CT2002 and the orginal series, and ep34 is just a summary of those episodes. So we’re starting with episode 35, bringing you new material only.

http://www.saizen-fansubs.com/category/captain-tsubasa/captain-tsubasa-j/
Apr 23, 2015 5:29 PM

Dec 2013
Psyche_Izaya said:
Saizen said:
Episode 1-33 aren’t worth doing, since they’re just recaps of episodes already covered by CT2002 and the orginal series, and ep34 is just a summary of those episodes. So we’re starting with episode 35, bringing you new material only.

Psyche_Izaya said:
Saizen said:

To me the episodes are worth, because better animation, and the soundtrack is beautifull, one of the best soundtracks i ever saw, despite being a sports anime. And it haves so minor changes, its very good. To me its the best Captain tsubasa version of anime in every way.
Jun 11, 2015 1:10 PM
Jul 2011
I watched it dubbed locally on VCDs. There was the local track on one stereo channel and the Japanese track on the other. Really old stuff.

I still have most of the discs and they do work.
Apr 26, 2016 9:44 AM

Jan 2016
the italian dub has them all.
I wish in 2017 japan would do a new anime of Cap Tsubasa but doubt :(
Oct 18, 2016 6:17 AM

Jan 2015
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
When I was kid I I watched first series in tv, but there were never any other Tsubasa.

Many months ago with nostalgia I rewatched most of available episodes of Captain Tsubasa, Shin Captain Tsubasa and only few of Road to 2002.
But Captain Tsubasa J seems nowhere to be found :/ only some episodes and most of them not in english.
http://freeanimedougadesu.blog70.fc2.com/blog-entry-3907.html

Have anyone got them and can provide some links?

Yea I have watched them all and rewatched Road to 2002 and it's prequel Captain J countless times since imo they were the best :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Oct 18, 2016 6:18 AM

Jan 2015
Gaia88 said:

Would be awesome if they did but sadly I don't think so too, but who knows maybe in the future someday... :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Oct 19, 2016 9:24 AM

Jan 2016
Ultimatedeath said:
Gaia88 said:

Would be awesome if they did but sadly I don't think so too, but who knows maybe in the future someday... :3

yea hope so as well
Oct 20, 2017 4:49 AM

Nov 2015
Gaia88 said:
Ultimatedeath said:

yea hope so as well

Well I guess if you are not rich then that makes things harder but never lose hope ;D
Oct 22, 2017 5:32 PM

Jan 2015
Gaia88 said:
Ultimatedeath said:

yea hope so as well

They are all dubbed in Arabic aswell though they are only dubbed in 45 episodes of the CJ 47 :3
So I would assume that 1 one episode in the 46 episodes was cut to make 45 and the last episode which was a recap of Shingo aoi completely unnecessary :3

Usually I prefer the original over other dubbings like English (in some instances) but with Captain Tsubasa I'm actually proud that the arabic version was put alot of great effort in making it great, so I somewhat prefer the arabic dub over the original but I need to watch it with japanese dub fully someday :3

Dec 14, 2017 2:58 AM

Dec 2011
They only made like 8 volumes of the World Cup Jr manga which was really sad because so far the World Cup never got animated but i still hope one day it will..

More topics from this board

» Where can i watch the first 33 episodes ?

KameKarin - Oct 15, 2015

7 by kaiju1990 »»
Oct 28, 2020 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.