Forum Settings
Forums
New
Most Favorite VR?
Nov 19, 2014 2:09 AM

Dec 2013
Have you seen Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag:Awakening?I thought he copy through Sword Art Online NerveGear to Animus. What The Heck Is Happening???
Nov 19, 2014 2:21 AM

Apr 2014
NerveGear since I don't play Assassin's Creed
Nov 19, 2014 5:51 AM
Jul 2018
The animus portion of assassin's creed irritated me the most when I actually played the games (last I played was revelations). It always annoyed me that you weren't actually the character of the past, but a single person from the future playing through memories. My vote goes to nerve gear.
Nov 19, 2014 1:56 PM

Sep 2013
Theyre 2 entirely different things... The Animus (as of Revelations, the last game I even touched) was essentially a "game" so linear that even Call of Duty would be offended. You couldnt do anything in the Animus that your ancestor didnt do. Hell, the world wouldnt even be complete! I mean the "world" would probably be a linear path about 10-20m wide and everything outside that range would be inaccessible areas. Well actually, everything except where your ancestors feet are planted would be inaccessible but you catch my point. Its more a movie than a game.

The Nerve Gear however is a full-blown virtual reality component. Everything in the virtual world would be accessible so long as it was programmed to be accessible.

Between the 2, the choice should obviously always be Nerve Gear.
Dec 18, 2014 3:31 AM

Nov 2013
Animus is not a copy from nerve gear, vice versa. Assasin creed launched in 2007, SAO 2009.
The shape of animus in black flag, is look like amusphere. But the concept is really different. In animus, you trace back your ancestor memory through your DNA, and "roleplay as your ancestor". In nervegear/amusphere, you play an online game in a server.
So it's really different, especially the source of material.

But personally i prefer nervegear/amusphere.

More topics from this board

» Do you collect physical copies of manga?

DesuMaiden - Sep 6

43 by SkullKn1ght »»
3 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

450 by NUGAzz »»
Yesterday, 4:05 PM

» Action manga with few panels per page

Lineagon - Yesterday

1 by ScaryOwl »»
Yesterday, 1:51 PM

» Do you miss pre-webtoon era manhwa/manhua?

Eternal-Destiny - Sep 16

3 by MullerVon »»
Yesterday, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Anime Movies Question

ScaryOwl - Sep 15

8 by ghostsamurai »»
Sep 17, 3:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.